Flava Flav hosted “Nite Tales” aired on BET. Who saw it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ratedjw

ragesRemorse
what is a flava Flav and why is he spewing nite terrors into the air?

Who are you and where do you come from?

Are you ok ?

ratedjw
Flavor Flav had his own show for a few seasons called"Flavor of Love" which was a reality show..... he's a oldschool rapper from New York......just so u know....

I am J-Will just so u know

I am from California just so u know....

any more questions.....

anyway.. I was just asking if anyone saw it... if u didnt thats all u need say....
thank u and have a nice one....

BruceSkywalker
k

supersyd
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
k

What's the point of a post like this?

Anyway, yeah, I saw Nite Tales. Nothing that has Tony Todd in it can be all bad.

bychance
I'm banning anything and everything of this buffoonery until they provide quality television back, like Teen Summit.

supersyd
Originally posted by bychance
I'm banning anything and everything of this buffoonery until they provide quality television back, like Teen Summit.

Is it sad that I had to Google that to find out what it was?

confused

ratedjw
i agree about tony todd

supersyd
Originally posted by ratedjw
i agree about tony todd

Um... awesome?

ratedjw
Originally posted by supersyd
Um... awesome?

um awseome what? lol

supersyd
Originally posted by ratedjw
um awseome what? lol

Your mom.

BillyJeans28

supersyd
Originally posted by BillyJeans28
i hear theres a series now? is this true?

Yeah but I don't think it will have the same people in it, unfortunately.

deppmaelstrom
kinda sounds like it's just going to be flav who returns. He was on 106 and park talking about it a couple of days ago. I'm sad tony todd won't be a regular on it. :/ Oh well we can always hope for a cameo in the future I guess

supersyd
Originally posted by deppmaelstrom
kinda sounds like it's just going to be flav who returns. He was on 106 and park talking about it a couple of days ago. I'm sad tony todd won't be a regular on it. :/ Oh well we can always hope for a cameo in the future I guess

Yeah I would almost expect there to be quite a few cameos. Tales from the Crypt always had a lot.

BillyJeans28
where do you think they're going to air Nite Tales the series? im trying to find some more info about it, but i can find anything

supersyd
Originally posted by BillyJeans28
where do you think they're going to air Nite Tales the series? im trying to find some more info about it, but i can find anything

I originally assumed BET, but I think they decided to shop it around a little more before settling on that. Probably to reach a wider audience.

FuschiaClutch
I originally assumed BET, but I think they decided to shop it around a little more before settling on that. Probably to reach a wider audience.

I don't think Nite Tales the series would have done so well on BET anyway. should be on Sci-Fi or something.

supersyd
Originally posted by FuschiaClutch
I don't think Nite Tales the series would have done so well on BET anyway. should be on Sci-Fi or something.

I think you mean Nite Tales should be on SyFy (they changed their name wink ). But yeah, I definitely agree.

FuschiaClutch
I think you mean Nite Tales should be on SyFy (they changed their name wink ). But yeah, I definitely agree.

hmmm.. SyFy??...that's not short for Science Fiction...lol... anywho. I see that the same company is coming out with Chain Letter, the movie...i saw the trailer when i looked up nite tales on youtube.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.