Pre-Crisis Black Adam Vs The Hammer Bros.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Can both Thor and Beta Ray Bill take down Adam, who is totally invulnerable?

Got this little pic from a poster named Ares. Shows how the Marvel family back then felt nothing.

http://img147.imageshack.us/my.php?image=blackadamcz5.jpg

Enyalus
Can BA do wacky things like travel through time and across dimensions, etc?

'Cause BFR would be the only possible way for the duo to win.

Wei Phoenix
So your question is can they KO someone who can't supposedly be KO'd?

cloud102
Originally posted by Enyalus
Can BA do wacky things like travel through time and across dimensions, etc?

'Cause BFR would be the only possible way for the duo to win.

SHAZAM bfr Adam to the farthest reaches of the universe. Adam was pissed so he traveled faster than the speed of light to get back. He was pissed. lol

cloud102
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
So your question is can they KO someone who can't supposedly be KO'd?

For all these people who say Thor is versatile, I'm thinking he MIGHT do something more than simple blasts or hammer blows, but that's what he does most.

Enyalus
Originally posted by cloud102
SHAZAM bfr Adam to the farthest reaches of the universe. Adam was pissed so he traveled faster than the speed of light to get back. He was pissed. lol

Well, that's a good feat. But within the universe is still in the universe, and yeah, it'd only take going really fast to get back. Surfer's crossed the entire universe before in a few seconds. I was thinking more along the lines of an entirely different dimension.

Is he resistant to physical trauma as well as energy?

cloud102
Originally posted by Enyalus
Well, that's a good feat. But within the universe is still in the universe, and yeah, it'd only take going really fast to get back. Surfer's crossed the entire universe before in a few seconds. I was thinking more along the lines of an entirely different dimension.

Is he resistant to physical trauma as well as energy?

Yeah, I'm sure BFR would work if he was sent to another dimension. And The Marvel family does have a strong history against mental attacks and control. Even POST crisis. So that won't work.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.