Thing with a twist vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
If thing was given all the skills of a 9th degree Kung-fu black belt could he defeat any highly strong opponets he other wises could not?

Wei Phoenix
No because he still lacks the strength to damage some like Juggernaut. Cain would still put him down in 3 hits or less.

Red Hulk
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
No because he still lacks the strength to damage some like Juggernaut. Cain would still put him down in 3 hits or less. no expression

Battlehammer
...........juggernaut not the only high strength character..........and he the msot durable of them...........and is terriable example.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Red Hulk
no expression

Yes Breadfoot supports Obama.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Battlehammer
...........juggernaut not the only high strength character..........and he the msot durable of them...........and is terriable example.

He was the only one on my mind at the moment. Still Hulk owns him, Thor turns him into gravel. The only top strength people I can think of that he would be able to beat is Colossus and Abomination. Abomination may still beat him but I don't care about either enough to debate about that.

StiltmanFTW
He has some problems with flexibility. Rock of the Buddha doesn't.

Battlehammer
yes we know you love him, but there are many more characters....like namor, she hulk, colossus ect.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Battlehammer
yes we know you love him, but there are many more characters....like namor, she hulk, colossus ect.

Well you said any and I mentione one of the any that first popped in my mind. Namor would still whoop him and She-Hulk would more than likely lose. Also love is too strong of a word. I admit where Cain falls and loses when he truly does. I don't try to look at scans and make absurd claims just because my favorite character lost a fight.

Battlehammer
yes, but the hole point of the thread was to name pople he could now beat or has a good shot of beating, not naming people who can't be hurt lol.

namor would have a hard time ina featureless enviorment vs a thing with that much skill.

Wei Phoenix
TBH its the same exact outcome if the character is durable enough to take a bunch of blows from him. He only has an increase in skill, not strength.

Battlehammer
yes, but beign more skilled allows you to hit places mroe vital with more forces as well as allows you to hit more with rnage of different atatcks

Stoic
I'm pretty sure that if the Thing could reverse maneuver his opponents and use their power against them that he would be very hard to beat by many top tiers, but this would also depend a little on how fast he moved too and that goes equally for his reaction times as well... an example would be Wonder Woman and how well she does against characters stronger than her.

Battlehammer
very true

Starscream M
namor would have a hard time against regular thing

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Starscream M
namor would have a hard time against regular thing

Someone who can stalemate Thor and beat Hulk can't beat Thing?

Battlehammer
beat hulk in water not out........stalemate thor? he been stomp on by thor before

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.