The following take the admantium barrage that WWHulk took...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
How would the following take it compared to the Hulk. Hulk healed, but would they be in a better or worse state than Hulk was immediately after the attack.(ie-dead,uneffected,badly injured-etc)

thanos
juggernuat(no shield)
silver surfer
thor(classic)
superman
wonderwoman
darksied

Knowsbleed33
No harm will come to the Juggernaut. As for the rest, I don't care.

Mighty Saxon
Originally posted by skyfather
How would the following take it compared to the Hulk. Hulk healed, but would they be in a better or worse state than Hulk was immediately after the attack.(ie-dead,uneffected,badly injured-etc)

thanos---messed up pretty badly
juggernuat(no shield)---injured
silver surfer-messed up
thor(classic)- really screwed up
superman- very injured
wonderwoman-dead
darksied - best version gets injured slightly

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
No harm will come to the Juggernaut. As for the rest, I don't care.

Agreed.

Originally posted by Mighty Saxon
- best version gets injured slightly

Cain without Shield is the same as Cain with shield in this situation. Nothing won't happen to him.

Stoic
Thanos - Maimed
Juggernuat(no shield) - Injured
Silver Surfer - Maimed
Thor(classic) - Mortally wounded
Superman - Maimed
Wonder Woman - Mortally Wounded
Darkseid - Maimed

Wei Phoenix
So everyone thinks that Cain without his shield will get hurt by metal?

namorsubby
is wolverine administering this adamantium barrage?

Starscream M
they won't even make a scratch on Juggernaut, with or without his shield

ultimatethor
thanos-unhurt
juggernaut-unhurt
silver surfer-unhurt
thor- hurt- his healing isnt as good as WWH and he isnt as physically resistant to injury as all the above guys
superman- a bit better off than thor
wonderwoman-with no blocking shed probly be dead
darkseid- unhurt.

Sin I AM
i wonder how'd colossus would hold up smile

Starscream M
Originally posted by ultimatethor
thanos-unhurt
juggernaut-unhurt
silver surfer-unhurt
thor- hurt- his healing isnt as good as WWH and he isnt as physically resistant to injury as all the above guys
superman- a bit better off than thor
wonderwoman-with no blocking shed probly be dead
darkseid- unhurt. wow you vastly overestimate people's durability

juggernaut is the ONLY one who will be unhurt

the rest will all be pretty badly injured...some of them mortally

Mindset
Originally posted by Sin I AM
i wonder how'd colossus would hold up smile Not too well.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by Starscream M
wow you vastly overestimate people's durability

juggernaut is the ONLY one who will be unhurt

the rest will all be pretty badly injured...some of them mortally

Why? Hulk was shot with adamantium bullets and shrapnel yes but hulks out and out resistance to injury isnt as good as guys like surfer or Thanos. He uses his HF to makes up for that. Surfer has withstood the immense crushing pressure of a blackhole easily. He was even fighting inside it with no problems. That shows the level of hardness of his body. Adamntium bullets arent going to be piercing it.

DestinyGuy678
I doubt adamantium would pierce wolverine, if he can withstand the temperatures and pressures inside the sun, adamantium isnt going to do much to him. he's bullet proof, the bullets dont move at a high enough velocity t oget past his bio-shield.

Mindset
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
I doubt adamantium would pierce wolverine, if he can withstand the temperatures and pressures inside the sun, adamantium isnt going to do much to him. he's bullet proof, the bullets dont move at a high enough velocity t oget past his bio-shield. What?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
I doubt adamantium would pierce wolverine, if he can withstand the temperatures and pressures inside the sun, adamantium isnt going to do much to him. he's bullet proof, the bullets dont move at a high enough velocity t oget past his bio-shield.

What the fvck? Who messed up your logic?

Originally posted by Mindset
What?

My thoughts exactly.

Starscream M
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Why? Hulk was shot with adamantium bullets and shrapnel yes but hulks out and out resistance to injury isnt as good as guys like surfer or Thanos. He uses his HF to makes up for that. Surfer has withstood the immense crushing pressure of a blackhole easily. He was even fighting inside it with no problems. That shows the level of hardness of his body. Adamntium bullets arent going to be piercing it. exactly Hulk survived because of his insane HF...which none of these other guys can really match

you may be right about Surfer

but Im sure Thanos, Thor, Darkseid all would be very messed up

Starscream M
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
What the fvck? Who messed up your logic?

I think he meant superman

Wei Phoenix
I think he meant superman

thats a huge ass typo then.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
thats a huge ass typo then.

Superine. Wolverman.

ultimatethor
exactly Hulk survived because of his insane HF...which none of these other guys can really match

you may be right about Surfer

but Im sure Thanos, Thor, Darkseid all would be very messed up

Thanos was able to survive a blackhole spanning two light years. Note he doesnt fly at FTL speeds like supes so his feat is different from using ur speed to escape one. Yeah he looked a little bruised up from it (which IMO is a low feat for him) but with that feat he should be able to take adamantium bullets no problems.

Thor as i said would be hurt. Darkseid well i dont know much about him but i assumed that he must be quite durable with all the comparisons to thanos and all.

Red Hulk
Why would Thanos be messed up? He's an Eternal after all... who has also healed himself up fast.

As for Surfer (assuming it goes through him):
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/SilverSurfer4-018.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/SilverSurfer4-019.jpg

Starscream M
Originally posted by Red Hulk
Why would Thanos be messed up? He's an Eternal after all... who has also healed himself up fast.

As for Surfer:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/SilverSurfer4-018.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/SilverSurfer4-019.jpg if thanos has a powerful hF, then yeah he should be relatively fine

---

those silver surfer scans are not very relevant imo. being able to shrug off energy attacks is very different from the type of durabiltiy needed to fend off adamantium bullets imo.

Red Hulk
those silver surfer scans are not very relevant imo. being able to shrug off energy attacks is very different from the type of durabiltiy needed to fend off adamantium bullets imo. Apparently you missed the part where the spikes were sticking out of Surfer... easy to miss considering Surfer didn't even acknowledge what happened...

Wei Phoenix
wolverine couldn't hurt thanos.

Starscream M
Apparently you missed the part where the spikes were sticking out of Surfer... easy to miss considering Surfer didn't even acknowledge what happened... ah I see...I blame it on the bad art.

ultimatethor
Apparently you missed the part where the spikes were sticking out of Surfer... easy to miss considering Surfer didn't even acknowledge what happened...

In all honesty though the art didnt make it that clear. IMO in thy name was some of the worst surfer art ever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.