Immortal Hercules vs Red Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
how this goez?

Battlehammer
Not sure I mean he did get the better of Thor who was King Thor the first time around.

He also showed the strength to jump to the moon and showed to be extremely fast an intelligent.

I am not sure Hercules can win here.

Starscream M
herc loses. simple as that.

leonidas
Originally posted by Starscream M
herc loses. simple as that.

green DID eventually beat him, and savage has never been shown to be able to defeat this version of hercules . . .

and besides, shouldn't you be busy doing tourney match commentary instead of wasting your time in these threads!? stick out tongue

Battlehammer
hey did herc beat namor?

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by leonidas
green DID eventually beat him, and savage has never been shown to be able to defeat this version of hercules . . .

and besides, shouldn't you be busy doing tourney match commentary instead of wasting your time in these threads!? stick out tongue

That's because Hercules is too skilled for the Savage Hulk.

From what I've seen Red Hulk has a slight degree of super speed, which would at least put him on par with Hercules. In the end Rulk is just plain stronger.

Bouboumaster
Rulk, but Hercules is cool.

leonidas
Originally posted by Battlehammer
hey did herc beat namor?

there's never a definitive win for either. herc has certainly established himself superior on land and was able to achieve a what namor couldn't even underwater, so even submerged, herc is the stronger of the 2. namor is much faster though.

i actually see this going like this--red hulk gains the early upperhand, but he does so much damage (perhaps by being forced to exert so much heat, a la geeen hulk) that he hercules goes into berserk mode (the one where he literally DESTROYED wonderman in a couple hits and made a complete mockery of ares . . .)

once he achieves that degree of rage, i don't see rulk, putting him down and i think herc WOULD eventually beat him.

Starscream M
there's never a definitive win for either. herc has certainly established himself superior on land and was able to achieve a what namor couldn't even underwater, so even submerged, herc is the stronger of the 2. namor is much faster though.

i actually see this going like this--red hulk gains the early upperhand, but he does so much damage (perhaps by being forced to exert so much heat, a la geeen hulk) that he hercules goes into berserk mode (the one where he literally DESTROYED wonderman in a couple hits and made a complete mockery of ares . . .)

once he achieves that degree of rage, i don't see rulk, putting him down and i think herc WOULD eventually beat him. rulk would kill herc long before herc reached his berserk mode

Battlehammer

once he achieves that degree of rage, i don't see rulk, putting him down and i think herc WOULD eventually beat him.
that was the recent fight?

leonidas
Originally posted by Starscream M
rulk would kill herc long before herc reached his berserk mode

possible, but not definitive. herc has taken some CRAZY punishment in the past. an enraged herc has ko'd ZEUS.

herc still has the skill advantage even over rulk. rulk could win, but an enraged herc would take him out in the end. think of berserker wolverine. no pain, can't be killed by anything sort of complete disintegration . . .

the immortality factor often gets overlooked where herc is concerned.

leonidas
Originally posted by Battlehammer
that was the recent fight?

yes.

Philosophía
Red Hulk.

Bouboumaster

Herc was crazy because he was shot with some sort of poison.

Silent Guardian
Rulk wins

Nihilist
herc

guy222
Rulk

occultdestroyer
Rulk.

Too strong, too fast and too smart for Herc.

StiltmanFTW
Rulk. Always Rulk. Against Teh Toonforce there can be no victory.

quanchi112
Rulk dominates him.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by quanchi112
Rulk dominates him.

And then goes after Zeus.

Astanax
Hercules wins. He's a better fighter and combat speed doesn't usually play a role in comics unless the characters openly state it. Rulk hasn't been shown to be super fast either against Thor or Hulk. He didn't jump to the moon either, he used Thor's hammer while Thor was still holding onto it to fly there. I don't think Rulk is stronger than Hercules either. Hercules has major strength feats. but I have yet to see any of Rulks. Hercules is just the more seasoned fighter and knows how to end a fight. He had the upper hand against Savage Hulk and didn't fight back against WWH thus the "loss". It's just a matter of how he would put Rulk down. He could use a choke hold or break his neck if possible. Hey, if all of the Greek gods are capable of using magic, could Hercules possibly use magic as well? He is a god.

SuperiorTech
Rulk Wins

Tha C-Master
Rulk has a HUGE jobber aura recently.

guy222
Origin this Wednesday

namorsubby
RULK

Supermutant
Hercules, disagree then come at me

leonidas
herc takes this almost every time. savage hulk has never beaten herc and greenie has already kicked rulk's arse. rulk is tough, but he's not beating herc.

Khazra Reborn
If Simon can choke Rulk out, Herc does it one armed, and drunk.

leonidas
^iow--with style. thumb up

-K-M-
Well considering when this thread was made Rulk has since been depowered.

Original Rulk would stomp Hercules, current Rulk makes this a lot closer but no way does Hercules stomp.

psycho gundam
Red hulk has one of the largest inexplicable power drop-offs in comics.

carver9
Could go either way.

zopzop
Immortal Hercules murderstomps him. He's stronger and far more skilled H2H.

Xplosive
herc takes this almost every time. savage hulk has never beaten herc and greenie has already kicked rulk's arse. rulk is tough, but he's not beating herc.

Rulk is a jobber this days. If it's Rulk from the beggining when he was tearing everyone apart, Rulk takes it.

First time Rulk even beat Savage Hulk very easily. Only why he beat him second time was because of King Thor and Rulk wasn't himself.

Original Rulk was too much for Savage Hulk or Immortal Hercules.

Rulk is immensly depowerd there days (one of the biggest drop off powers there has ever been), so now, Hercules would probably really win.

DarkSaint85
Herc!!

Insane Titan
Still Herc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.