2-1 handicap match #1: Devil Kazuya & Heihachi Mishima vs Devil Jin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack Fair
Ok the Mishima seniors decide it is time to put their bastard son/grandson in place. So they have put aside their differences to fight Jin 2 on 1. Not a very honorable decision but one within the Mishima's character. Jin is training in a dojo inside the Mishima Zaibatsu when all of a sudden 6 Jacks that were guarding the entrance come crashing through the entrance. Once the smoke clears Jin sees his father and grandfather. It doesn't take more than a second for him to realize what they came from. Inmediately Jin removes his cloak and his eyes glare red as the Devil within is unleased. Kazuya on the other hand transforms into Devil and Heihachi readies himself for combat.

All 3 combatants are bloodlusted. They will battle to the death.

Does Devil Jin have what it takes to take out the top tier duo by his lonesome?

Zack Fair
Unless there is a capcom character in them threads don't exist. Damn it.

Sado22
you oughta know that much by now man.

team wins. Jin only has a portion of Devil's power. not the whole deal. the only reason he beat Kaz in T4 was cuz Kaz didn't turn devil on jin's ass.

StyleTime
As much as I hate to say it, and I really do, Jin has a shot.

You're right that Kazuya wasn't devil, but Jin wasn't fully transformed either. If he could quickly KO Heihachi, he could take Kazuya then return to kill Heihachi since this is to the death.

In a game, Jin would definitely win though. sad

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Unless there is a capcom character in them threads don't exist. Damn it.

Sorry but I didn't see it until then. I'm more of a Tekken fan than Capcom.

I haven't really seen Devil Jin do anything that would put him above his father's devil form. Heihachi has good durability too, team elders of Jin FTW!

StyleTime
If we assume that Jin's force blast is around the same power as the blast Kazuya used on Heihachi, couldn't Jin take out Heihachi in a similarly quick fashion?

Then it's Jin vs Kazuya.

Sado22
yeah he does. i dont hate jin so i don't mind saying it though.

well there is a whole thing with devil powers that needs to be clarified. i've done it in great detail on my site but i'll summarize it here:
-devil's power is kazuya's power. they are basically two different personalities living off that one power.
-the only difference is that when Kazuya transforms to devil (or when devil takes over) he simply gets the ability to fly, shoot beams from his third eye and get other powers like telekinesis etc. Basically Kazuya is the half-way of that power because while he draws of it during combat, unless he turns to Devil he can't completely manifest that power and give it a proper outlet.
-at the same time, kaz and devil are two seperate entities fighting for control over the same body and power source. either time the other is vulnerable, the dormant personaility takes over (kaz takes over devil in his T4 ending when devil was shocked that he cant merge with jin....and in the same way devil takes over kazuya in his T5 ending where a vulnerable kazuya with Jinpachi suddenly turns to devil........anytime kaz's voice is doubled and his eye or both eyes glow brightly then its Devil talking as the dormant personality)
-the fact that Kazuya's left eye is red in T4 onwards is basically a sign that Devil powers are active in him. when they are not active and he isn't relying on that power both his eyes remain brown.
-the same applies to Jin only in his case, carrying the angel/kazama AND devil powers at the same time makes him volatile and unfocused. notice that prior to T5 he never completely gave into it so he never completely transformed. that changed with T5 because Jinpaci's awakening made him lose control completely. result=emo jin.

so what happened in T4. well basically, for one notice that kazuya locked away Devil in himself. he put him into submission and hid him away and both his eyes became brown. that means that he was only at his base level human power (being a mishima its still insane). he needed to look away Devil so he could get the devil part out of jin and into himself without having the kazama blood prevent it like it was with Devil. basically, kazuya intended to "sucker" the kazama blood in jin because the kazama/angel blood is a direct counterpart of devil (asuka unconsciously purged devil in jin and jin's blood unconsciously prevented devil from taking his powers).
what went wrong was that kazuya greatly underestimated Jin in thinking that he could take him on without using devil powers (he's always been a cocky, overconfident SOB). Jin was accessing his devil powers and has been since he got branded by devil prior to T3. on top of that he was already pissed off in T4 and had already party transformed into Devil Jin (the tattoos etc). basically it was shitepissed Jin using his devil powers and rage against an overconfident Kazuya at base human strength.................the result absolute pwnage to Kazuya. after that, when Hachi showed up, Jin got even more pissed and practically turned into Devil Jin.

~Sado

Zack Fair
That is one interesting theory Sado.

Sado22
thanks mate smile

StyleTime
It is definitely food for thought, but I'm still curious to hear thoughts on Devil Jin vs Heihachi. Can we assume that Jin can do what Kazuya did to him with his TK? I really think Jin's victory hinges on his ability to dispatch Heihachi quickly.

Dark-Jaxx
In the game, you can add in Ogre, Jinpachi, and Santa Claus, Jin would still win.

Sado22
of course we can. in fact, Devil Jin seems to use more TK than Devil ever did. Devil only used it in T4 to smack hachi away. Devil Jin on the other hand has used it to destroy ho's motorbike and he even uses it in his victory poses to choke his opponent and torture them with it.

no matter who it is, Hachi aint lasting long. be it devil or deviljin.

for the record, Hachi never fought Devil in T2. it is the biggest fan made myth regarding tekken. there is NO proof that he ever did. canonically we only know of him fighting Kazuya and not Devil. JUN however was clearly stated to have fought and defeated devil while Hachi is said to have only beaten Kazuya. we see the best example of this in T4 where Devil at half his power oneshots hachi across the room and beats hm. so are we gonna assume that Devil at full power couldn't do that? also notice that Hachi didn't recognize Devil during Kazuya's T4 ending and it also took him a long time to recognize Kazuya's "winged corpse" prior to the events of T4. anyone wanna tell me why Hachi didn't recognize THAT after fighting it in T2? its all bull, people, old man hachi NEVER fought Devil. only Kazuya.

~Sado

StyleTime
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
In the game, you can add in Ogre, Jinpachi, and Santa Claus, Jin would still win.
Santa Claus would make him work a little though.
Originally posted by Sado22
of course we can. in fact, Devil Jin seems to use more TK than Devil ever did. Devil only used it in T4 to smack hachi away. Devil Jin on the other hand has used it to destroy ho's motorbike and he even uses it in his victory poses to choke his opponent and torture them with it.

no matter who it is, Hachi aint lasting long. be it devil or deviljin.

for the record, Hachi never fought Devil in T2. it is the biggest fan made myth regarding tekken. there is NO proof that he ever did. canonically we only know of him fighting Kazuya and not Devil. JUN however was clearly stated to have fought and defeated devil while Hachi is said to have only beaten Kazuya. we see the best example of this in T4 where Devil at half his power oneshots hachi across the room and beats hm. so are we gonna assume that Devil at full power couldn't do that? also notice that Hachi didn't recognize Devil during Kazuya's T4 ending and it also took him a long time to recognize Kazuya's "winged corpse" prior to the events of T4. anyone wanna tell me why Hachi didn't recognize THAT after fighting it in T2? its all bull, people, old man hachi NEVER fought Devil. only Kazuya.

~Sado
I wonder can the devils affect each other's tk. If so, Devil might be able to give Heihachi some extra battle time. If not, it's Devil Jin vs Devil.

Yep.

I was talking about the T4 event. I never thought they fought in T2.

Sado22
i don't see why not. what i really wonder about is who is really the stronger one, Devil or Devil Jin? i know that Devil Jin has only a part of Devil but how much of it is a "part". i remember reading somewhere that it was half of him but i'm not sure. if its half then i think Devil Jin is stronger because he also has kazama/angel blood working for him which itself is a mystical bloodline.

oh. my bad. well anyway, its good that i mentioned it because the average Tekken fan seems to think that Hachi>Devil which wtfhilarious at best and damn ignorant at worse laughing out loud

hows Tekken6 doing btw? is it out yet?

~Sado

Kirikaze Fuuma
tekken 6 was released to Japanese arcades on November 26, 2007

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.