Wolverine Villains vs Symbiotes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Omega Red
Cyber(Classic)
Sabretooth(w/adamantium)

vs

Toxin
Venom(Brock)
Carnage

Starscream M
symbiotes in a stomp

Silent Guardian
as much as I like symbiotes I would have to go with wolverine villains because of healing factors.

Raptor22
i think that with them fighting as a team the symbiots would have a big advantage. even if the hosts couldnt work togeather i think the symbiots would to survive. dont know how they would stop sabes maybe ko/bfr

tkitna
Originally posted by Starscream M
symbiotes in a stomp

Agreed

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by darthgoober
Omega Red
Cyber(Classic)
Sabretooth(w/adamantium)

vs

Toxin
Venom(Brock)
Carnage

villains win

Placidity
Guice, don't be silly. Team One knows MA...

SamZED
Originally posted by Placidity
Guice, don't be silly. Team One knows MA... laughing thumb up

I also think that..
Originally posted by Starscream M
symbiotes in a stomp

Battlehammer
depends really how much the symbiot are effected by cis. Also though people love to say it won't Omega red death factor would be devistating

carver9
Does poison work against the symbiote because to my knowledge it does and cyber poison tips would play a big role in this fight along with reds death factor.

I give this to wolverines team, especially due to what has dropped the symbiotes.

Wolverine enemies 7or 8/10

Survivor19
Thing is, symbiotes were beaten by brute force before.
And team 1 has that in spades.
Also, i believe that OR can thunderclap, if needed.
So, Logan's villains win.

PRAYERRUN
I don't really care about the other four, I just am curious about the Venom vs Sabertooth matchup.

Digi
Originally posted by Survivor19
Also, i believe that OR can thunderclap, if needed.
So, Logan's villains win.

Thunderclap? You know a character has to be close to or beyond class 100 for a thunderclap to have serious effects, right? You don't see Luke Cage t-clapping foes into submission, for example. The lowest strength I've ever seen deliver a convincing t-clap was Thing, who is 80+ depending on what source you believe for his strength level.

No clue who wins. But it wouldn't be via thunderclap.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Digi
Thunderclap? You know a character has to be close to or beyond class 100 for a thunderclap to have serious effects, right? You don't see Luke Cage t-clapping foes into submission, for example.

Omega red is pushing around 90 plus tons. He easily held down colossus who is a 100 tonner on more then one occassions, he always been shown with vast strength.

psycho gundam
the human host is the weakness all the symbiots share, a deep slash or tentacle wrapped tightly around the throat would hurt them.

SamZED
Things like poison, toxins etc wont work on the symbiotes.

Originally posted by Survivor19

What the f**k? brute force alone has little to no effect on the symbiotes. It'd take someone WAAAY stronger than anyone on team 1 to seriously hurt them.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by SamZED
Things like poison, toxins etc wont work on the symbiotes.

What the f**k? brute force alone has little to no effect on the symbiotes. It'd take someone WAAAY stronger than anyone on team 1 to seriously hurt them.

...Omega red pushing 90 tons he has more then enough strength to hurt them, some one vasty underrating omega reds strength level.

also Omega red should really have no problem draining the shit out of any sybiot he faces.

SamZED
Originally posted by Battlehammer
...Omega red pushing 90 tons he has more then enough strength to hurt them, some one vasty underrating omega reds strength level.

also Omega red should really have no problem draining the shit out of any sybiot he faces. Cant say anything about Toxin or Carnage but Venom (Brock) has been taking punches from the likes of Hulk and Juggernaut and laughing at'em. There's no way to tell if the life draining thing would work on the symbiotes until we see him try but they have a powerful HFs so I really doubt it would.

Battlehammer
Cant say anything about Toxin or Carnage but Venom (Brock) has been taking punches from the likes of Hulk and Juggernaut and laughing at'em. There's no way to tell if the life draining thing would work on the symbiotes until we see him try but they have a powerful HFs so I really doubt it would.

........dude it would work the reidculous to assume it would not. It attacks life forces there no protection from that, it even work on the undead........it wishful thinking to assume it would not. Powerful healing factors? wont help them wolverien has one and guess what he last seconds from the drain seconds hell even colossus who made out of pure metal is effected by it.

SamZED
........dude it would work the reidculous to assume it would not. It attacks life forces there no protection from that, it even work on the undead........it wishful thinking to assume it would not. Powerful healing factors? wont help them wolverien has one and guess what he last seconds from the drain seconds hell even colossus who made out of pure metal is effected by it. I was always under the impression that the REASON Wolverine can survive and even win a fight against Omega Red is because of his hf. Also, since when is OR iclass 90? Not saying I dont believe you, its just I didn't know. Also Venom usually has unexpected reactions when someone's trying to effect him somehow, Ghostrider's ps backfired at him, toxins that were supposed to kill him gave him extra voices, A magician with Doc Strange's level telepathy couldn't control Venom. Just saying.
Also there was a guy (forgot his name) who had a touch of death, anything he touches dies, he tried that on Venom and it didn't kill the symbiote.

Battlehammer
I was always under the impression that the REASON Wolverine can survive and even win a fight against Omega Red is because of his hf. Also, since when is OR iclass 90? Not saying I dont believe you, its just I didn't know. Also Venom usually has unexpected reactions when someone's trying to effect him somehow, Ghostrider's ps backfired at him, toxins that were supposed to kill him gave him extra voices, A magician with Doc Strange's level telepathy couldn't control Venom. Just saying.
Also there was a guy (forgot his name) who had a touch of death, anything he touches dies, he tried that on Venom and it didn't kill the symbiote.
Wolverine never beaten omega red with out a plot devices. You are thinking about the death spores there different, which venom may or may not be able to withstand, but the death factor a lot different it like morlun power on steriods. Omega red tends not to uses his death factor on wolverine becauses he wishes to make him suffer, thats really the only reason wolverien does not get destroyed in pannel or two.

Omega red always been crazy strong, he shown to holding colossus to the point colossus was powerless.

There really no reaosn it should not work, it enevr failed as long as there enegery/life force in the body he can take it away and uses it to amp him self. Making him insanly powerful.

Tha C-Master
Toxin could take out Venom and Carnage alone, Carnage at one point took groups of people to stop him. I see them taking the majority.

carver9
Cant say anything about Toxin or Carnage but Venom (Brock) has been taking punches from the likes of Hulk and Juggernaut and laughing at'em. There's no way to tell if the life draining thing would work on the symbiotes until we see him try but they have a powerful HFs so I really doubt it would.

Didnt namor 3 shot venom?

SamZED
Originally posted by carver9
Didnt namor 3 shot venom?
That was Gargan Venom. I could 3 shot Gargan Venom..

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Toxin could take out Venom and Carnage alone Agreed on the Carnage part, but Toxin can only take Carnage alone. He lost when he fought both of them at the same time.

Wolverine never beaten omega red with out a plot devices. You are thinking about the death spores there different, which venom may or may not be able to withstand, but the death factor a lot different it like morlun power on steriods. Omega red tends not to uses his death factor on wolverine becauses he wishes to make him suffer, thats really the only reason wolverien does not get destroyed in pannel or two.

Omega red always been crazy strong, he shown to holding colossus to the point colossus was powerless.

There really no reaosn it should not work, it enevr failed as long as there enegery/life force in the body he can take it away and uses it to amp him self. Making him insanly powerful.

Ah my bad, I really was thinking about the death spores. In that case I guess OR gives team one the majority. But im still givving team 2 some wins If something crazy happens, with symbiotes you never know. In planet of the symbiotes its been said that they can never truely die unless they do it willingly (commit suicide)no expression

Phantom Zone
depends really how much the symbiot are effected by cis. Also though people love to say it won't Omega red death factor would be devistating

Thats what im thinking Death Factor FTW.

Originally posted by Digi
Thunderclap? You know a character has to be close to or beyond class 100 for a thunderclap to have serious effects, right? You don't see Luke Cage t-clapping foes into submission, for example. The lowest strength I've ever seen deliver a convincing t-clap was Thing, who is 80+ depending on what source you believe for his strength level.

Doc Samson is class 75 and ive seen him do it.

You sure his DF and spores werent weaking Collosus?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Thats what im thinking Death Factor FTW.

You sure his DF and spores werent weaking Collosus?

Spores dont work on colossus.

He dident uses the DF the first time he did it.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Toxin could take out Venom and Carnage alone, Carnage at one point took groups of people to stop him. I see them taking the majority.

Omega red uses to stomp teams of x-men rather effortlessly.

Tha C-Master

Agreed on the Carnage part, but Toxin can only take Carnage alone. He lost when he fought both of them at the same time.
No, I'm pretty sure he creamed both of them. Either way he's more than Venom or Carnage.

Omega red uses to stomp teams of x-men rather effortlessly. Which Xteams are this? Becuase a very high number of them could stomp Omega red in a KMC fight? Do you mean them being caught off gaurd? If that's the case I can use Spiderman and secret wars... not pretty. Omega red isn't on Toxin's level, and not really even Carnage, but his deathspores might give him more of a chance. Scans and issue numbers, I'm reading up all claims made on the forum this point out. I'm sure he's done it as a villain to introduce him, but I want the context of what was happening.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.