Crappy week.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Knightfa11
so I'm getting a D in drama appreciation (don't ask) so i sign up to be a stage-hand for this children's show for extra credit. My dear sweet mother leaves me with an out of gas 15 passenger van because she likes my car (which I f***ing filled with gas on teh way home) better. So now i have to get gas on my way into town, which makes me late, so i drive a little less cautiously, total the van, arrive an hour late, and now I am fired. F***ing drama people.

~Wålshy~
totalled the van?

Lord Knightfa11
the front is pretty beat up.

~Wålshy~
that sucks

dadudemon
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
so I'm getting a D in drama appreciation (don't ask) so i sign up to be a stage-hand for this children's show for extra credit. My dear sweet mother leaves me with an out of gas 15 passenger van because she likes my car (which I f***ing filled with gas on teh way home) better. So now i have to get gas on my way into town, which makes me late, so i drive a little less cautiously, total the van, arrive an hour late, and now I am fired. F***ing drama people.

Dude, it probably isn't totalled...but still...that sucks.

Take a step back and ponder the events of this week.

"What did I learn from this?"
"How can the negative events from this week actually be an opportunity to grow?"
"What can I do in the future to avoid the negatives from these events?"

The answers to those questions are very much personal and subjective.

I've had shitty days in the past. I had those days. I wish that those days could be avoided...however, we all have to put up with them.

Bardock42
I can relate, I really want 800 Euros spare, to get a sweet PC, yet I don't have it.

Granted, some people might feel that is less of a downer than being fired and at the same time being an ignorant racist, but I really, really want that PC.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Bardock42
I can relate, I really want 800 Euros spare, to get a sweet PC, yet I don't have it.

Granted, some people might feel that is less of a downer than being fired and at the same time being an ignorant racist, but I really, really want that PC. Want some oreos?

Lord Knightfa11

Granted, some people might feel that is less of a downer than being fired and at the same time being an ignorant racist, but I really, really want that PC. Just shut up, please.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Want some oreos? Don't like Oreos.

Just shut up, please. You are just heartless, man.

Rogue Jedi
Relax dude, shit happens. I have had weeks that rival yours, and you have to take them in stride.

Lord Knightfa11
Don't like Oreos.

You are just heartless, man. I'll eat your baby too. evil face i'm in a baaaadd mood.

Rogue Jedi
Don't like Oreos.

You must be Communist. Or German. Or both.

Bardock42
And I want a freaking T-Mobile G1....****

gefallen_engel
this was just a sucky week, for me as well. Sorry dude

Dark-Jaxx
so I'm getting a D in drama appreciation (don't ask) so i sign up to be a stage-hand for this children's show for extra credit. My dear sweet mother leaves me with an out of gas 15 passenger van because she likes my car (which I f***ing filled with gas on teh way home) better. So now i have to get gas on my way into town, which makes me late, so i drive a little less cautiously, total the van, arrive an hour late, and now I am fired. F***ing drama people. I would try to be sympathetic, but you working in drama, while being sexist and racist, and just having the most hilarious pile-up of unfortunate events happen to you, makes it necessary for me to instead respond with a simple lol.

Oh and can I have a hug?

dadudemon
When life gives you lemons, squeeze them into peoples eyes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.