Captain America / Batman vs. Ironfist / Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr. Funktastic
city setting at night, behind some alley way.

which team wins ?

Harbinger
Team two.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Harbinger
Team two.

namorsubby
Originally posted by Harbinger
Team two.

guy222
team two

Juk3n
Healing Factor swings it for Team 2, no doubts.

Silent Guardian
team 2

this is almost unfair

Battlehammer
yea both individuals one team 2 would beat either of team 1 the majority

DTM
Call me the minority, but Im going with Cap and Bats. Cap can in time take Wolverine, and if Cap informs Bats of Iron Fists iron fist (which he cant do too often anyway) Id say Batman in the end takes down IF. If the reverse, I believe Cap takes IF, Wolverine beats Batman, than its Cap vs. Wolverine again, which I after a Long Hard fight think Cap wins as well.

Mindset
Originally posted by DTM
Call me the minority, but Im going with Cap and Bats. Cap can in time take Wolverine, and if Cap informs Bats of Iron Fists iron fist (which he cant do too often anyway) Id say Batman in the end takes down IF. If the reverse, I believe Cap takes IF, Wolverine beats Batman, than its Cap vs. Wolverine again, which I after a Long Hard fight think Cap wins as well. When is the last time you've read Iron Fist?

Starscream M
Cap and Batman.

Batman uses gas to knock out Logan and then double team Iron Fist with Captain America.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
Cap and Batman.

Batman uses gas to knock out Logan and then double team Iron Fist with Captain America.
..............was this a joke? for starters capt have to get a mask on as would batman while there being attacked is unlikly...........also how the hell did you comce to the conclusion team ones win and even wierder how did you come to the conclusion that the one guy thats repeaedlt shown immunity to gas would fall?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by DTM
Call me the minority, but Im going with Cap and Bats. Cap can in time take Wolverine,
What are you smocking............you do realize Logan done superior in there matches and that Capt stands next to no chances of KO him while Wolverine has a good chances of Koing Capt.

Originally posted by DTM
and if Cap informs Bats of Iron Fists iron fist (which he cant do too often anyway) Id say Batman in the end takes down IF. If the reverse, I believe Cap takes IF, Wolverine beats Batman, than its Cap vs. Wolverine again, which I after a Long Hard fight think Cap wins as well.
were the hell do you come to your conclusion............for staters IF has far more chi now.............and no Batman not gunan beat him, not would Capt the majority...........

No Capt can not take Wolverine the majority, due you realize Capt uses blunt forces which would make it next to impossiable to KO him and all Wolverine ahs to do is stabb Capt and it pritty much over which he will do in such a match up

DTM
Originally posted by Battlehammer
What are you smocking............you do realize Logan done superior in there matches and that Capt stands next to no chances of KO him while Wolverine has a good chances of Koing Capt.

were the hell do you come to your conclusion............for staters IF has far more chi now.............and no Batman not gunan beat him, not would Capt the majority...........

No Capt can not take Wolverine the majority, due you realize Capt uses blunt forces which would make it next to impossiable to KO him and all Wolverine ahs to do is stabb Capt and it pritty much over which he will do in such a match up

Hmmmmmmm, what am I smoking? How the Hell do I come to my conclusions? Boy, you sure arent the welcome wagon in these parts, are you.

Out of respect for this forum, Ill leave that as it is, and not reply to your unnecessarily aggressive post any further.

Battlehammer
you came to conclusions that made no senses........have you simply not read wolverine or iron fist?

DTM
No, I have no idea who Wolverine or Iron Fist are. stick out tongue

And just because my conclusions dont agree with yours, doesnt mean Im making no sense, nor does it mean you get to come out instantly with aggression to my post.

Mindset
Originally posted by DTM
No, I have no idea who Wolverine or Iron Fist are. stick out tongue

And just because my conclusions dont agree with yours, doesnt mean Im making no sense, nor does it mean you get to come out instantly with aggression to my post. You were wrong though, at least on Iron Fist, but no need for aggression. smile

StiltmanFTW
Team 2.

DTM
Originally posted by Mindset
You were wrong though, at least on Iron Fist, but no need for aggression. smile

Im wrong in thinking Batman or Cap would beat IF? Not any "in your opinion" or anything, thats fact, IF beats Batman and Cap and thats all there is?

Battlehammer
You were wrong though, at least on Iron Fist, but no need for aggression. smile
...............they beter luck vs IF they could actually KO him

Battlehammer
Originally posted by DTM
Im wrong in thinking Batman or Cap would beat IF? Not any "in your opinion" or anything, thats fact, IF beats Batman and Cap and thats all there is?
yes niether one stands a chances of taking Wolverine or IF the abilties.

DTM
You forgot to add "in your opinion", as In My Opinion, Cap would eventually take both (his shield is a Great item for both offense and defense) and Batman in time takes IF (hes ALOT more than just HTH, Bruce is) and loses to Wolverine. Again, thats MY opinion, and notice Im not telling you youre wrong for disagreeing with me. smile

Battlehammer
But your opinion is wrong. I am not gunna sugar coat the fact yoru extreemly mistaken.

First how capt going to beat wolverine? with time? really how much time do you think he can go with out beign stabbed?

I mean you do realize Capt facing a foe who just as skill, more expereince as good if not better physically and has a healing factor that lets him take 100 claws punches. But you some how think capt going to prodcues that amount of damage before he hit by some one just as skilled and who likly faster or a the very least euqual.

now tell me how that makes senses to you that capt can logicall take the majoity vs a carbon copy who needs one hit to to pritty much end it and can take hits from him all day.........

Batman does not really have much choses you realize IF is phsycaillly superior to him in ever way and jusr as skilled and can shoot range chi blast...........but it makes senses to you that batman wins?

DTM
My God, that is one of the best lines Ive ever read in any Vs Battle Thread.

My Opinion Is Wrong. Hahahaha, I tell you man, you are a trip.

Im not even going to go into how I think (or is that, how I KNOW? stick out tongue) this would end up, as you wont listen to any of it, and why bother, anything I say is Wrong anyway.

Mindset
Originally posted by DTM
Im wrong in thinking Batman or Cap would beat IF? Not any "in your opinion" or anything, thats fact, IF beats Batman and Cap and thats all there is? You were wrong in thinking Iron Fist can't use his IF too often, which I assume is because you haven't been reading Iron Fist comics this year.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by DTM
My God, that is one of the best lines Ive ever read in any Vs Battle Thread.

My Opinion Is Wrong. Hahahaha, I tell you man, you are a trip.

Im not even going to go into how I think (or is that, how I KNOW? stick out tongue) this would end up, as you wont listen to any of it, and why bother, anything I say is Wrong anyway.
Battlehammer has a point though. I love Bats, but he isn't taking IF or Wolverine for that matter. Cap would give Logan a fight, no doubt. But Logan's HF is a big factor. Woverine is as good as Cap if not batter in MA. And IF abilities would be a big factor as well.

DTM
Those are your opinions (if IF can use his IF more often now, I stand corrected), but as for who beats who, I feel my thoughts are just as valid as anyone elses, and for them to simply be called Wrong is downright insulting (but hey, Ive been doing the Vs Battle thing for Years now, so Ill just take what Im given here, and learn to avoid threads with certain members on them in order to avoid having my valid opinions being called Wrong because they go against anothers).

Mindset
Did I call you're opinion wrong, or your statement about the limitations of his powers wrong?

I believe it was the latter.

Now if that wasn't directed at me, fine, but you really should be talking to the person you have a problem with, not me.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by DTM
Those are your opinions (if IF can use his IF more often now, I stand corrected), but as for who beats who, I feel my thoughts are just as valid as anyone elses, and for them to simply be called Wrong is downright insulting (but hey, Ive been doing the Vs Battle thing for Years now, so Ill just take what Im given here, and learn to avoid threads with certain members on them in order to avoid having my valid opinions being called Wrong because they go against anothers).

Hey man. Please don't take it like that. If you read comics (and I'm pretty sure you do), you can come to conclusions of an outcome base on a characters consistence feats and the times where they are at their limits. I try to respect everyone opinions. You are free to feel what you want. But sometimes you just have to see all the factors of a fight, characters abilities, and how well they use them. IF and Wolverine's abilities would be very hard for most street levelers to get by.

Mindset
Marvelknight, I remember a time when you woulda gave Batman the win, what happened?

DTM
Did I call you're opinion wrong, or your statement about the limitations of his powers wrong?

I believe it was the latter.

Now if that wasn't directed at me, fine, but you really should be talking to the person you have a problem with, not me.

I wasnt talking about you, nor did I even hint that that comment was directed at you, so not sure why youre getting so defensive really.

Mindset
Because the beginning part seemed to be in reply to my post and you posted right after me?

Yea, I don't know why I thought that post was directed at me.

Marvelknight
Marvelknight, I remember a time when you woulda gave Batman the win, what happened?

Sometimes you just have to except the fact that your favorite character can't always win. I've also been reading a hell of a lot more comics (mainly DC comics), so now I have a better understanding on characters abilities and their limits. I have about 360 DC comic books now. Back then I only had maybe around 50-60 comics.

DTM
Originally posted by Marvelknight
Hey man. Please don't take it like that. If you read comics (and I'm pretty sure you do), you can come to conclusions of an outcome base on a characters consistence feats and the times where they are at their limits. I try to respect everyone opinions. You are free to feel what you want. But sometimes you just have to see all the factors of a fight, characters abilities, and how well they use them. IF and Wolverine's abilities would be very hard for most street levelers to get by.

See, now this guy I like. smile

First off, I wouldnt call Cap a street leveler. The guy has fought solo and alone, many a superpowered being, and wins almost every single time. His shield allows him to block even Wolverines claws, and attack back with blunt force that even Iron Man can feel (Wolverine in general is more vulnerable to blunt attacks, especially those that rattle his head, over sharp or edges ones which he can heal Very Quickly).

To me (notice the To Me here guys) Cap is a better fighter than Logan, hes also noticeably faster and more agile. Its his superior speed, agility, superior overall fighting ability, and mastery at using his Shield (both for offense and defense) that I believe he eventually beats Logan (and moreso on Iron Fist personally).

Ill change my earlier statement and say Batman and Iron Fist are a relative wash (with Batman ending with a slightly better win record overall), with Logan beating Bruce more than not. Batman has LOADS of things to bring to a fight other than martial arts prowess. It will be through his other advantages that I see him beating Danny more than not, again slightly, though not Logan.

Overall, I stand by my earlier vote and think Cap and Bats take it maybe 5.5 / 10, in a Very Close match up here. smile

DTM
Because the beginning part seemed to be in reply to my post and you posted right after me?

Yea, I don't know why I thought that post was directed at me.

Nope, not directed at you, and apologies if you thought they were. Now BH on the other hand, whooo boy. stick out tongue

Marvelknight
Originally posted by DTM
See, now this guy I like. smile

First off, I wouldnt call Cap a street leveler. The guy has fought solo and alone, many a superpowered being, and wins almost every single time. His shield allows him to block even Wolverines claws, and attack back with blunt force that even Iron Man can feel (Wolverine in general is more vulnerable to blunt attacks, especially those that rattle his head, over sharp or edges ones which he can heal Very Quickly).

To me (notice the To Me here guys) Cap is a better fighter than Logan, hes also noticeably faster and more agile. Its his superior speed, agility, superior overall fighting ability, and mastery at using his Shield (both for offense and defense) that I believe he eventually beats Logan (and moreso on Iron Fist personally).

Ill change my earlier statement and say Batman and Iron Fist are a relative wash (with Batman ending with a slightly better win record overall), with Logan beating Bruce more than not. Batman has LOADS of things to bring to a fight other than martial arts prowess. It will be through his other advantages that I see him beating Danny more than not, again slightly, though not Logan.

Overall, I stand by my earlier vote and think Cap and Bats take it maybe 5.5 / 10, in a Very Close match up here. smile

I see your point. Cap and Bats have beat foes with much greater power than them.

DTM
They do so quite frequently really. Calling Batman and Cap street level guys is sorely underestimating them both. smile

Mindset
Go to the Wolverine respect thread.

DTM
Hey, you believe Wolverine beats Cap, I believe the other, its all good. Since I personally hold them both in a relatively and overall equal level, I dont think Im dissing any one character or pumping up another at all here. Its not like Im saying Aunt May kicks his butt or anything. stick out tongue

Battlehammer
You can believe the other all you want your still wrong.

Opinion can be wrong and your is.

hell you can have the opinion that batman beats superman in h2h fight, does not make it true.

just like you think a Capt can defeat the majority of the time a character who A is just as skilled, B is as good physcially or superior, C who has vastly more experience, D who can one shot Capt if he hits him, E Has damage soaking capabilities beyond what Capt can produce damage wises him self.

Cavalier
Wolverine and Danny win this often

Battlehammer
Wait did you just say capt faster? or a better fighter?

Prove it.

For starters Logan beat Capt before through skill while in aweaken state.

Do I honestly need to show you scans proving your ignorance. Because you are quite ignorant of his abilties. Hell you saying capt shown to be faster and more skill prove this.

Battlehammer
Did he hoesntly just say Logan more vulnerable to blunt force..........are you kididng me........there a reason all his villains uses piercing weapons.........

The dude blunt force damage soak is assurd, he takes repeated shots from class 100's.........you know how long that take for capt to equal a single shot of hulks?

DTM
Yeah, I think Im going to avoid threads with you in them BH, as simply put, your overly aggressive attitude and name calling are a bit more than Id like to deal with in such fun discussion threads (and if you think its because I cant back my claims, think again).

Battlehammer
dude agreesive attitude? name calling? what I did niether. I not beign agressive at all I jsut post this way it quite common for me.

no you can't. which is why you want to stop debating, it is my oppinion, which will become fact when you none.

it a debate your suposes to argue not be love duffy with everyone, your being way to sensitive.

Fact is though is I don't think you read wolverine. I don't you uve reave more then a few issue. I think you get your info off him from heresay and a bio.

so yea there no way Capt taking the majority form some one who as good and better in every area

Battlehammer
Also were did you come to the conclusion Capt more skilled? I mean Logan in WW2 had to save capt from a bunch of ninja's. While Capt was frozen in ice for 50 year or more Logan was fighting and training.......so if Logan show as good or greater skill then and was fighting as well as training for 50+ while Capt was sleeping..........makes little senses to say Capt better

DTM
Oh believe me BH, I can debate with the best of them, though unlike you I can do so without getting right in someones face, aggressively calling them out, or blantantly calling their opinions Wrong. You do not make such threads fun for me, and I sure hope members like you are in the minority on this site, because I really do like to debate such things, and people who do so like you make doing so completely frustrating and unenjoyable for me.

Battlehammer
so you have no evidences wonderful.

pleases I don't need to hear how you dislike me, I don't care. It a debate, you debate. The hole point is you try and prove your side right, becuase you believe it to be.

pleases if your gunna say you can prove it and then sit there and completely ignore the fact you said you could and bring some red herring into this and think people don't see it...........

come on just admitt you have no evidence, I mean saying all that just makes it worse.........

DTM
Nope, Ill admit your attitude makes debating such fights not fun, and thats what Im here for, so Ill leave you go yell and bark at someone else for believing in what they do when it differs from your opinion, and leave it at that.

Battlehammer
hhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Do you hoesntly think anyone dumb enough to fall for what your trying to do?

I mean it see easy to see. You stated something, got called out on it..........and now are throw a red herring out there about the way I debate as if that some one how justifies the fact you can't prove what youve claim and state that you could claim

man this is getting good.

Battlehammer
oh and just to put injury to insult.

Wolverine Origins issue 4: wolverine beat capt via giving him a blood clot (Logan was weaken prior to the fight).

oh and Capts not faster
http://img481.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverinev106817ff1fh1.jpg
http://img169.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverinev106818yp8id6.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.