Morlun vs Omega red

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
who wins?

Silent Guardian
Morlun

Battlehammer
lol what a srurpize........funny thing is Omega red superior to him in every senses and yet you skill pick him wonderful

StiltmanFTW
Death Pheromones for the win.

Silent Guardian
well, honestly I do not think we know enough about Morlun, to put home up against anyone, unless they are like a God or a cosmic power. He seemed pretty invincible when he was fighting Spider-man. And his defeats are debatable having to do with magic. Also since its from the Other and that whole arc basically doesn't exist it is hard to say.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
well, honestly I do not think we know enough about Morlun, to put home up against anyone, unless they are like a God or a cosmic power. He seemed pretty invincible when he was fighting Spider-man. And his defeats are debatable having to do with magic. Also since its from the Other and that whole arc basically doesn't exist it is hard to say.
are you Fing kidding me? don't be assurd a god a cosmic power? wtf.

I know you like spiderman, but that rediculous. He not even that good, he was slower combat speed and reflexes to spiderman. He was only 25 tonner, and he could assorb life force. Oh and he was extremely durable to blunt forces, but msot becuases he kept saping energy from spiderman. In reality he not that good.

Omega red is him ecpt his ability to drain life forces is way better, he faster, more jsut as durable if not more so, has a healing factor, stronger and a better fighter, oh and has the reach, and pheramones.

Morlun is the most overrated character

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by Battlehammer
are you Fing kidding me? don't be assurd a god a cosmic power? wtf.

I know you like spiderman, but that rediculous. He not even that good, he was slower combat speed and reflexes to spiderman. He was only 25 tonner, and he could assorb life force. Oh and he was extremely durable to blunt forces, but msot becuases he kept saping energy from spiderman. In reality he not that good.

Omega red is him ecpt his ability to drain life forces is way better, he faster, more jsut as durable if not more so, has a healing factor, stronger and a better fighter, oh and has the reach, and pheramones.

Morlun is the most overrated character

okay, I would agree with some of what your saying. But I will say the character had a very short life. And was not around for that long, before being killed off. Still I think there is more to Morlun than meets the eye, just the fact that when he came back from the dead was never fully explained. I feel he is probably capable of more than we know. Who knows maybe marvel will revive Morlun again (doubtful but who knows). Besides that I would agree that Omega Red is a stronger fighter

StiltmanFTW
Morlun > Spider-Man > Firelord > Omega Red

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/durroll1.gif

Now seriously, Rossovich wins this.

Battlehammer
morlun bio was eactly what he was potrayed like in the comic, his strength seem better then it was due to the fact he zap energy

Silent Guardian
okay fine will say Omega Red. I do not really care that much. But you have to admit there is something mystical about Morlun. I mean when Spidey first beat him the guy turned to dust. And now he is back. All I am saying is that I think there is more to Morlun than meets the eye, and more than whats in the wikipedia bio. So I feel there is not enough info on Morlun to effectively argue this. But we can say Omega wins.

Battlehammer
k, but I ment an official marvel bio on him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.