Rhino (With Intelligence) vs Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who wins?

occultdestroyer
Rhino KOs Sabretooth with a 120mph tackle.

Knowsbleed33
Rhino

Starscream M
anyone thinks Creed wins?

StiltmanFTW
It isn't Loeb's Sabretooth, is it?

Starscream M
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
It isn't Loeb's Sabretooth, is it? whaddya mean?

StiltmanFTW
By Loeb's Creed I mean pre-death one.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Rhino KOs Sabretooth with a 120mph tackle. isn't that his usual "strategy"? blink

Bada's Palin
Intelligence? How smart is he?

I mean, is it that of an average person? super smart? or remedial like yourself?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
Intelligence? How smart is he?

I mean, he could be like a regular person, or he could be like you... there was a storyline where he became quite intelligent...above average but not super genius

Battlehammer
all rhino have intelligences your not give it anything new.......or do you mean human level intellect? either way it loses

Battlehammer
oh the character the rhino lol

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
all rhino have intelligences your not give it anything new.......or do you mean human level intellect? either way it loses what are you talking about?

there is one Rhino.

psycho gundam
all rhino have intelligences your not give it anything new.......or do you mean human level intellect? either way it loses umm... come again?

Battlehammer
I love how you quote even though I alreayd cauhgt my mistake which you would have seen, but ignored anyways awosome

Red Hulk
all rhino have intelligences your not give it anything new.......or do you mean human level intellect? either way it loses epic fail

Battlehammer
did you just not see that I caught my self already and your quoting somethign ive allready exknowldged

Battlehammer
good lord............does everone just ignore the fact I had a post below it?

Red Hulk
good lord............does everone just ignore the fact I had a post below it? I ignored both of your post comments. smile

Battlehammer
lol

Starscream M
anyways, I think Rhino about 6/10

StiltmanFTW
Loeb's Sabretooth loses.

Adamantiumized Sabretooth wins.

Starscream M
Loeb's Sabretooth loses.

Adamantiumized Sabretooth wins. he doesn't get adamantium

StiltmanFTW
I have to read "Flowers for Rhino" story, it's hard to imagine intelligent Rhino.

Battlehammer
lobes had adamatium, jsut the ligament were not connected...........

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by psycho gundam
isn't that his usual "strategy"? blink
You seem to forget that this is an "intelligent" Rhino.
Rhino without the writhing PIS/CIS.

When Sabretooth is caught off-guard, he will attack Sabre with the sudden charge. The moment Sabre least expects it.

His HF is a non-factor since he will most certainly get tackled and KO'd.

StiltmanFTW
lobes had adamatium, jsut the ligament were not connected...........

So says the wikipedia. Personally I think Loeb just forgot the whole adamantium thing.

Battlehammer
actaully how smart we talking I mean are you actaully using a time when he was that smart or just makign it up?

Battlehammer
So says the wikipedia. Personally I think Loeb just forgot the whole adamantium thing.
could have I not sure.

Starscream M
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
You seem to forget that this is an "intelligent" Rhino.
Rhino without the writhing PIS/CIS.

When Sabretooth is caught off-guard, he will attack Sabre with the sudden charge. The moment Sabre least expects it.

His HF is a non-factor since he will most certainly get tackled and KO'd. also the fact that Sabretooth will have a very hard time hurting Rhino...only his face is vulnerable...and Sabretooth will risk great injury getting too close to Rhino. Rhino could grab him and break his neck or crush him in a bearhug.

Just like in real life, a tiger would get killed by a pissed off rhino.

Starscream M
actaully how smart we talking I mean are you actaully using a time when he was that smart or just makign it up? I'm saying he has the same intelligence he did in one of the comics where he was given high intellect

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Starscream M
also the fact that Sabretooth will have a very hard time hurting Rhino...only his face is vulnerable...and Sabretooth will risk great injury getting too close to Rhino. Rhino could grab him and break his neck or crush him in a bearhug.

Just like in real life, a tiger would get killed by a pissed off rhino.

His face withstood a rocket launched by Punisher.

Battlehammer
yea I really don't see saberooth having a problem.........

Starscream M
yea I really don't see saberooth having a problem......... uh what? He can't do jack to Rhino

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
uh what? He can't do jack to Rhino

Yes he can. For starter classis level spiderman has, prity sure even daredevil has, punisher has two.........hell he KOed him with a rocket luncher.......knocked him out that the glove thing, broke his leg explassion if not msitaken that was only size of a small bar........hell saberooth has shown to be a lot tougher then that on average.

also rhino good agaisnt blunt force like the wendigo ecpt you lnow no were as good, but any who I don't see any reason saberooth can't cut him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.