WWH vs. Superboy Prime (twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Enyalus
Eat your heart out, Hulk fanboys. He gets a Red Lantern ring for this match.

Who takes it?

vlaaad12345
Gets his ring hand ripped off.

Zack Fair
TBH I don't see why SBP would need the ring.

Mindset
He grows another hand and another ring.

suck it

Enyalus
Originally posted by Zack Fair
TBH I don't see why SBP would need the ring.

Guess I should've been more specific when I said 'he.' I meant Hulk gets the ring.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Mindset
He grows another hand and another ring.

suck it
He gets ripped in half and the ring crushed what now.

Galan007
Prime shoves the ring up Hulk's ass, and proceeds to beat the ever loving shit out of him. ermmhappy

Lord Feron
Sorry I don't think WWH has enough brains to even utilize the ring well. I agree that in his hands if given enough time he would be insanely powerful but just not the control sad .
SBP 10/10

iceman24567
Prime stomps Hulk needs like the Ig to stand a chance against Emo boy no expression

Enyalus
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Sorry I don't think WWH has enough brains to even utilize the ring well.

Erm...Hulk was intelligent during the World War Hulk arc...

Red Hulk
Prime takes his hand home as a trophy.

cmack
superboy prime easily

xJLxKing
SBP slaps the living hulk out of him

Mindset
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
He gets ripped in half and the ring crushed what now. He grows into 2 Hulks with 2 rings.

eat it

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Enyalus
Erm...Hulk was intelligent during the World War Hulk arc...

He didn't have the intelligence to learn a GL ring and know how to effectively use it. SPider-Man is intelligent but that doesn't mean he'll be kicking ass as soon as you slap a ring on him.

The Great Galen
Woops dont even know how that happened.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
He didn't have the intelligence to learn a GL ring and know how to effectively use it. SPider-Man is intelligent but that doesn't mean he'll be kicking ass as soon as you slap a ring on him.

I said Red Lantern ring. It's powered by Rage. Hulk has plenty of that in abundance. I don't see why he wouldn't be able to give Prime hell with it.

ultimatethor
Hulk smash prime.

DTM
Id go with SBP, but it would be Close in my mind. IF WWH had time to learn to use the Red Ring, experience in doing so, then I could see him winning, but him simply having it POOF on the fly hes just not going to be experienced enough for it to make a difference.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.