The Beyonder vs. Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

X-43D
The Beyonder has reality manipulation abilities and Galactus wields the power comsic. Who do you wins in this battle?

Nestical
a fight with a supreme being against a non supreme being is not a fight

Utrigita
In your defense.... Which Beyonder?

Nestical
does it really matter?

Utrigita
Yes it most certainly does.

Are we talking about Kosmos? The fusing of MM and Beyonder, then we have a being that is below the Celestials and by their own words beneath alot of beings.

Are we talking Maker? Maker that was defeated by Thanos and who is consideret less a threat then Tenebrous and Aegis by Galactus.

So from my perspective it matters.

X-43D
Originally posted by Utrigita
In your defense.... Which Beyonder?

I was referring to the Secret Wars Beyonder.

Also what about the Kosmos & Maker Beyonder, can he defeat Galactus?

X-43D
Originally posted by Nestical
a fight with a supreme being against a non supreme being is not a fight

But which one is the supreme being? Galactus or the Beyonder?

Stoic
Secret Wars Beyonder defeated Galactus off panel, but it seemed as if he beat him pretty easily.

Nestical
Originally posted by Utrigita
Yes it most certainly does.

Are we talking about Kosmos? The fusing of MM and Beyonder, then we have a being that is below the Celestials and by their own words beneath alot of beings.

Are we talking Maker? Maker that was defeated by Thanos and who is consideret less a threat then Tenebrous and Aegis by Galactus.

So from my perspective it matters.

oh im sorry i thought it said the beyonder,but i guess you saw either kosmos & maker.silly me erm

Nestical
Originally posted by X-43D
But which one is the supreme being? Galactus or the Beyonder?

um,beyonder.sorry for double posting but i just saw this

BUSTER1
Pre retcon beyonder stomps-

DTM
Originally SW Beyonder does (and already has) beat Galactus, every other version of Beyonder loses to the Big G.

Galan007
http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1047098_b1.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1047099_b2.jpg

occultdestroyer
Galactus shifty

guy222
Pre Retcon Beyonder wins

Current Beyonder...taking Big G if written properly...not that ****, like his appearance in FF. Shame on u Marvel

Utrigita
Originally posted by Nestical
oh im sorry i thought it said the beyonder,but i guess you saw either kosmos & maker.silly me erm

If we were very technical Kosmos, Maker etc, are all versions of the Beyonder, and I mentioned them as a way for the thread starter not to make this complete spite but to make a rather interesting match. But if that offended you then I'm sorry.

Nestical

beyonder wins.no kosmos no maker.im not offended,just pointing out whos involved

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.