Speedsters vs. Supermen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Enyalus
The Flash (Wally), Zoom & The Glimmer

vs.

Superman, KC Superman & Superboy Prime.

Who wins?

Zack Fair
Who is the Glimmer?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Who is the Glimmer?

The Flash's analogue in Wonderworld. He was in World War III (The JLA one.)

EDIT: This dude -

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_JLA40-22.jpg

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Who is the Glimmer?
Who cares.

Zoom and The Flash is enough to beat the team of Supes

Harbinger
Team one does, 8/10.

kgkg
The Glimmer is the last survivor of Wonderworld he should not be in a VS thread

his only feat was to give everyone on earth "Superpowers" Which is did it effortlessly.

Red Hulk
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Who cares.

Zoom and The Flash is enough to beat the team of Supes ...

?

Enyalus
Originally posted by kgkg
his only feat was to give everyone on earth "Superpowers" Which is did it effortlessly.

True. He excited particles of the Purple Ray (or something) to 'superluminal' speeds so the JLA could "evolve" the Earth's population. He also traveled 'parallel to time' in order to escape Mageddon.

I think if he's able to accelerate other particles to FTL speeds he should be able to travel FTL himself.

DestinyGuy678
supermen, heck it took a couple of speedsters to put down superboy

The Great Galen
Supes team takes the majority.

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
He also traveled 'parallel to time' in order to escape Mageddon. Glimmer travelled perpendicular to time, not parallel:

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1048708_g1.jpg

Ya f*ckin' nerd. geek

---

Anyhow, speedsters ftw.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
Glimmer travelled perpendicular to time:
---

Anyhow, speedsters ftw.

Bastard! wink

But yeah, I think the Speedsters take this, too.

The Great Galen
Nah

Enyalus
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Nah

Why not? Wally vs. Supes can go either way, really. But I'd give the edge to Wally more times than not. And KC Supes vs. Zoom...I mean, KC is faster than Jay. Jay said he might be as fast as Wally. But that means jack. Even Wally couldn't even see Zoom, and even boosted with Jay and Bart's power he only saw Zoom as a blur. Zoom should end that fight quick. Glimmer vs. Prime would be interesting. But like I said, Zoom should be able to dispatch KC Supes relatively quickly, and be free to help out either Glimmer or Flash.

Galan007
Why not? Wally vs. Supes can go either way, really. Wally could drain his kinetic energy, no?

The Great Galen
Why not? Wally vs. Supes can go either way, really. But I'd give the edge to Wally more times than not. And KC Supes vs. Zoom...I mean, KC is faster than Jay. Jay said he might be as fast as Wally. But that means jack. Even Wally couldn't even see Zoom, and even boosted with Jay and Bart's power he only saw Zoom as a blur. Zoom should end that fight quick. Glimmer vs. Prime would be interesting. But like I said, Zoom should be able to dispatch KC Supes relatively quickly, and be free to help out either Glimmer or Flash.

I'd give supes the victory over wally and KC supes would = Zoom, prime would beat the featless glimmer. 2 agaisnt 1 in the finals thus teamn 2 wins.

Enyalus
Wally could drain his kinetic energy, no?

Yes. But he either needs to touch him to do so or circle around him and draw it off, right? I don't think he's that much faster than Superman. So IMO it would be tricky, and not a given.

Galan007
Originally posted by The Great Galen
KC supes would = Zoom No.

cloud102
Yes. But he either needs to touch him to do so or circle around him and draw it off, right? I don't think he's that much faster than Superman. So IMO it would be tricky, and not a given.

he doesn't have to. Savitar did it without touching anyone.

Enyalus
Originally posted by cloud102
he doesn't have to. Savitar did it without touching anyone.

Savitar was a master of the technique, though. Had studied it for a long time.

Prime#
you guys reallize Earth 2 Superman one-shotted Zoom.

zeel
No.

second that. not even close.

Galan007
Originally posted by Prime#
you guys reallize Earth 2 Superman one-shotted Zoom. I don't remember that right off hand, but even if it did happen, it literally defines PIS.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Prime#
you guys reallize Earth 2 Superman one-shotted Zoom.

Say wha?

Earth-Two and Earth-2 confuse me, btw. sad

kgkg
I don't remember that right off hand, but even if it did happen, it literally defines PIS. not really shocking Bart Allen has K.O zoom , Damage had him in a choke hold , Liberty Belle one shot him also.

Galan007
not really shocking Bart Allen has K.O zoom , Damage had him in a choke hold , Liberty Belle one shot him also. Riiight, just like Black Adam and Batman have owned Amazo. But in the PIS-free environment KMC offers, none of that garbage holds any water at all.

carver9
I give it to the flashes 10/10, the flashes fight totally different then the superman when it comes to speed. Superman is fast but he fight nothing like any of the speedsters in this battle. Flash could over whelm superman with his speed if he wanted to and I consider the flashes to be MUCH faster then superman. The flashes has the ability to fight like some of the dbz characters which is someething that I cant see supermans keeping up with.

Flashes 10/10, hell wonder woman fought the flash and stated that she was overwhelmed and stated that the flashes see everyone on the jla as statues when fighting.

kgkg
Riiight, just like Black Adam and Batman have owned Amazo. But in the PIS-free environment KMC offers, none of that garbage holds any water at all. It is PIS if we look at Zooms powerset but people who had done those things to Zoom are not slowpokes.

When Zoom started out he was really powerful owning everyone but his last 5-6 showing hasn't been kind to him.

IMO it's his character that leads to many of his defeats

Galan007
It is PIS if we look at Zooms powerset but people who had done those things to Zoom are not slowpokes.No single DC character has come close to Zoom's speed. That's why it's PISsy

When Zoom started out he was really powerful owning everyone but his last 5-6 showing hasn't been kind to him. You must not have seen some of the more recent appearances I have. confused

kgkg
You must not have seen some of the more recent appearances I have. confused the latest i have read are
Final Crisis: Rogues' Revenge -2008 -
The Flash: The Fastest Man Alive -2007
Justice Society of America 2006

Those are the latest one I have read and to me he was much more impressive when he was owning all flashes easily in his flash arc in 2005

Galan007
and to me he was much more impressive when he was owning all flashes easily in his flash arc in 2005 Well obviously. There's really nothing better Zoom can do than that.

kgkg
Originally posted by carver9
I give it to the flashes 10/10, the flashes fight totally different then the superman when it comes to speed. Superman is fast but he fight nothing like any of the speedsters in this battle. Flash could over whelm superman with his speed if he wanted to and I consider the flashes to be MUCH faster then superman. The flashes has the ability to fight like some of the dbz characters which is someething that I cant see supermans keeping up with.

Flashes 10/10, hell wonder woman fought the flash and stated that she was overwhelmed and stated that the flashes see everyone on the jla as statues when fighting. Give superman some slack he does not need to keep up with flash to win.

they can beat each other but I just see superman winning a majority if he plays it smart.

Mindset
No single DC character has come close to Zoom's speed. That's why it's PISsy

Lies and deceit.

Galan007
Originally posted by Mindset
Lies and deceit. Without ampage. mad

carver9
Give superman some slack he does not need to keep up with flash to win.

they can beat each other but I just see superman winning a majority if he plays it smart.

I agree with this post because thats how wonder woman defeated the flash by timing his movements and his attacks and punching him at the right time.

when I think of the flashes I dont give to many people wins over them that is a physical fighter which is what wonder woman, superman and others are. Flash could almost be impossible to hit but superman is smart enough to pull what wonder woman did.

Good post yet again kg. smile

kgkg
Well obviously. There's really nothing better Zoom can do than that. beating batman

Enyalus
Well obviously. There's really nothing better Zoom can do than that.

My favorite was when he told the Rogues not to hurt his wife, then proceeded to own them all. Hehe.

By the way, you ever notice that when he's kicking Wonder Woman's ass, he knocks her from Boston to Paris, then Paris to Egypt, then Egypt to China, then China to Themyscara?

Galan007
By the way, you ever notice that when he's kicking Wonder Woman's ass, he knocks her from Boston to Paris, then Paris to Egypt, then Egypt to China, then China to Themyscara? Ohh yeah. I even mentioned it in the respect thread. thumb up

cloud102
Glimmer solos.

Avlon
With Prime here, this is spite.

Supermen ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.