Shang-chi vs Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
first scenerio standard equiptment

second scenerio chooses between bo staff or nun-chuck or short sword or spear or calisticks or a kitania

3rd UFC match , cage and rules.

4th Pure hand two hand no rules or gloves and fight on an endless field.

guy222
bumprav

Darth Martin
1. Blade
2. Shang Chi
3. IDK
4. Shang Chi

occultdestroyer
1.Blade
2.Shang
3.Shang
4.Shang

Wild Shadow
1. blade

2. shang chi

3. blade

4. Shang chi

jalek moye
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
1. blade

2. shang chi

3. blade

4. Shang chi

how does blade win three but not 4?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
1. blade

2. shang chi

3. blade

4. Shang chi
I agree.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by jalek moye
how does blade win three but not 4?

umm.... the fact that their are no rules to hinder his killing blows. roll eyes (sarcastic)

but i see your point shang chi in the third also. shifty

Warrior18
Originally posted by Battlehammer
first scenerio standard equiptment

second scenerio chooses between bo staff or nun-chuck or short sword or spear or calisticks or a kitania

3rd UFC match , cage and rules.

4th Pure hand two hand no rules or gloves and fight on an endless field.

1. Blade

2.Shang

3.Probably Shang.

4.Shang.

Trackz
Originally posted by Warrior18
1. Blade

2.Shang

3.Probably Shang.

4.Shang. blade is a master with the sword, blade could take 2 possibly

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Trackz
blade is a master with the sword, blade could take 2 possibly

Shang-chi is a master with all th weapons I listed.

Trackz
Shang-chi is a master with all th weapons I listed. he gets to choose one, and blade is a master with the sword...so with a weapon shang-chi doesnt have the skill advantage

Battlehammer
Shang-chi still the superior MA fighter and 3 of the weapons on the list are designed to beat swords.

Trackz
Shang-chi still the superior MA fighter and 3 of the weapons on the list are designed to beat swords. number 2 doesnt question martial arts ability, blade takes out hordes of enemies with nothing but his sword

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Trackz
number 2 doesnt question martial arts ability, blade takes out hordes of enemies with nothing but his sword

It doesent need to, it who would win using one of thoses weapons. Shang-chi superior all around MA skill gives him the advantage and also the weapons he can chooses from are designed to beat swords.

snoopdogg
Is Shang-Chi stronger and faster than Blade?

Darth Martin
No but I bet he hits harder due to chi amping. He might be faster. Wouldn't go as far to say he's stronger. Needless to say, he's more skilled.

Trackz
Originally posted by Darth Martin
No but I bet he hits harder due to chi amping. He might be faster. Wouldn't go as far to say he's stronger. Needless to say, he's more skilled. in hand to hand definitely, but in armed combat, i'm not so sure

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Darth Martin
No but I bet he hits harder due to chi amping. He might be faster. Wouldn't go as far to say he's stronger. Needless to say, he's more skilled. You must be new here. Everybody is stronger and faster than Blade is.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by snoopdogg
You must be new here. Come on Snoop. sad

And yes Blade is poorly underated.

Warrior18
Is Shang-Chi stronger

I don't think Shang is straight up stronger but he can do stuff which would ordinarily require great strength.

http://g.imagehost.org/view/0793/blz10

http://g.imagehost.org/view/0042/blz11

http://g.imagehost.org/view/0554/blz14

Explains how he did it.

http://g.imagehost.org/view/0312/blz08

and faster than Blade?

Put it this way Blade doesn't overawe Shang in the speed department. They are at least comparable. At least.

http://img5.imageshack.us/i/masterofkungfu03076le.jpg/

Below feat is cool if anything else. sad
http://img228.imageshack.us/i/vselektra1b3zx.jpg/

Battlehammer
Is Shang-Chi stronger and faster than Blade?
He likly faster. He can be stronger then blade, but he might not be constantly at the level. He uses a lot more restraint then iron fist.
Shang-chi bad ass he has some crazy feats

namorsubby
blade

Battlehammer
in which scenerio.....and did you look at the feats presented......

namorsubby
blade

Battlehammer
there are two scenerios...........

why does blade win both if thats what your saying.......

namorsubby
"if that's what your saying" ?????

yeah, that's what i'm saying.

comparable skills, superior physicality, healing factor. done and done

Battlehammer
Originally posted by namorsubby
"if that's what your saying" ?????

yeah, that's what i'm saying.

comparable skills, superior physicality, healing factor. done and done

Well what you are saying not back by evidences.

comparable skils? Based off what? Shang-chi skill feats are clearly superior to blades, and shang-chi has proven him self vs top tier MA's, Blade has not.

superior physically? Based on what? certainly not feats. Shang-chi has doen matrix like dodging feats and has crazy strength feats, yes shang-chio is superhuman he chi amping is amazing. He also has rnage chi attakc like the silent scream.

healing factor? which is far from impressive and at best would keep him in the fight a little longer, oh and even not mistkaen sahng-chi shown the ability to heal his wounds as well.

namorsubby
..........okay shang-chi then.

is "evidences" correct? even if it is appliable, couldn't it just be evidence?

Battlehammer
When debating we dela with evidences, facts, not simply bias oppinion on how we wish characters were view, but instead how they are actaully potrayed.

True there are times of PIS with certain characters more so then others, but shang-chi feats are quite consistent.

namorsubby
okay.............i was just asking if "evidences" was correct. no bias opinion here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.