Maxima Vs Exodus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Non jobbing mode Exodus.

http://www.comicvine.com/maxima/29-10034/

Vs

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Exodus

Nihilist
exodus

Stoic
Maxima wins this one, she's cleary stronger, far faster, and she has the psi talent to protect herself long enough from Exodus in order to put him down and that's if Exodus has the psi power to overcome hers in the first place.

cloud102
Originally posted by Stoic
Maxima wins this one, she's cleary stronger, far faster, and she has the psi talent to protect herself long enough from Exodus in order to put him down and that's if Exodus has the psi power to overcome hers in the first place.

I'd say tossup, though. Maxima overall has better stats, BUT Exodus has better TP. Maxima has some freakin UBER TK feats that put her herald level, IMO.

guy222
exodus

King Castle
Exodus

Konton
Maxima, for me.

zopzop
Maxima, her powers are too varied. I'm just not convinced he can overpower her TP with his TP, and that's his only chance in hell.

King Castle
his TK shield has bn enough to keep out half of the avengers and x men from genosha.

plus.. he has learned to temporal jump just like cable and x man iirc.

carver9
Exodus can go physical with her... I'm giving it to exodus, he seems more powerful.

Glorificus
Exodus.

Let's not forget he's also a psychic vampire, and can drain the psychic energy from his surroundings. With Maxima around, he's only get to get stronger and stronger from leeching the psionic energy.

Prep-Man
Maxima.

Konton
Originally posted by carver9
Exodus can go physical with her... I'm giving it to exodus, he seems more powerful.

Maxima can physically engage Doomsday and give him the shits.

the Darkone
exodus hands down, he hold his own against sersi and that's says a lot! Bloodties Exodus stomps!

Prep-Man
Maxima managed to knock Orion out and went toe to toe with Superman. Her record is better than Exodus hands down.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by the Darkone
exodus hands down, he hold his own against sersi and that's says a lot! Bloodties Exodus stomps!
Well Maxima could probably beat Sersi...that says more.

batdude123
Originally posted by carver9
Exodus can go physical with her...

Lmfao.

No, he can't.

Colossus-Big C
maxima is beating sersi

StyleTime
Originally posted by batdude123
Lmfao.

No, he can't.
He meant that he can get physical with her.

/innuendo

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Konton
Maxima, for me.

batdude123
Originally posted by StyleTime
He meant that he can get physical with her.

/innuendo

Clever. peaches

Psychic vampire exodus would stomp and so would Bloodties. Average exodus has good chances, I'd give him the majority, equal TK, better TP and a long forgotten but never removed teleportation pulse.

Prep-Man
Maxima has better feats overall. Even transporting her population in space, while giving them a breathable atmosphere. She has super speed, teleportation, energy manipulation, matter manipulation, and vast psychic defenses and power.

Ambient
I don't think there is any version of Exodus that could take out Maxima. All his powers + a level above him in physical stats = ftw, probably the only abilities his got that's higher than her is tp and she's got counters for that..

Originally posted by Ambient
I don't think there is any version of Exodus that could take out Maxima. All his powers + a level above him in physical stats = ftw, probably the only abilities his got that's higher than her is tp and she's got counters for that.. the exodus that fed on psychic energy would stomp her like rulk pawning a watcher shifty bloodties would also likely win. current one just has a good chance

Prep-Man
Maxima speed blitz him before he gets a chance.

inimalist
I look at this the same way I look at Exodus vs Martian Manhunter. Even if we give Exodus the TP/TK nod, I don't think its significant enough to overcome her other powers.

recent Exodus has gotten some weird matter manipulation abilities with his TK, so its possible he could reduce her into goo, but there are no scans to show he can accomplish this against non-inanimate objects.

From what I know of Maxima, its close, and if it was strictly a TP/TK battle, I'd give it to Exodus, but I think she takes a small/medium majority (6-7/10)

Originally posted by inimalist
I look at this the same way I look at Exodus vs Martian Manhunter. Even if we give Exodus the TP/TK nod, I don't think its significant enough to overcome her other powers.

recent Exodus has gotten some weird matter manipulation abilities with his TK, so its possible he could reduce her into goo, but there are no scans to show he can accomplish this against non-inanimate objects.

From what I know of Maxima, its close, and if it was strictly a TP/TK battle, I'd give it to Exodus, but I think she takes a small/medium majority (6-7/10) he rebuilt xavier's living brain atom by atom. not that I think this is enough to say he can desintegrate her.

leonidas
too much variety and overall power i think for exodus to deal with. i'd take max.

inimalist
Originally posted by 753
he rebuilt xavier's living brain atom by atom. not that I think this is enough to say he can desintegrate her.

that is true

it was a laborous act, and took time/concentration, but that is reassembling a brain on an atomic scale...

so ya, no reason he couldn't disperse her atoms in some fatal way... I might lean closer to a split...

Prep-Man
Originally posted by inimalist

From what I know of Maxima, its close, and if it was strictly a TP/TK battle, I'd give it to Exodus, but I think she takes a small/medium majority (6-7/10)

Maxima has transmutation as well.

inimalist
so it's good fight then stick out tongue

Omega Vision
Maxima

Originally posted by Prep-Man
Maxima has transmutation as well. has she ever transmutated anything other than her clothes?

leonidas
Originally posted by 753
has she ever transmutated anything other than her clothes?

not that i've seen. i think this is a really good fight. i'd be interested in seeing the effects of exodus's drainage. where has he done this? how quickly and effective was it? what were its effects on the other person? the answers to these questions might be enough for me to switch my vote.

TheOneFirestorm
Exodus says he's going to win this fight in a blowout.

This is what Maxima did to Orion she paralyzed him that was in Superman Volume 2 Panic in The Sky, also before this concluded Maxima used minds bolts on Brainiac, she would have killed him if Superman didn't intervene.
Brainiac was in a lobotomized state.

Maxima could fool Exodus with illusions then punches Exodus, slams him to the ground, and finishes with putting her hands together and doing a baseball swing.

Forcefield Projection She could trap Exodus in a force field bubble shrink that would either crush him, or let the air run out.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/33492/1314929-superman_065_maximavsorion_super.jpg

Exodus after losing says he wasn't ready, he wanted to get information on Maxima not fight her, or the sun was in his eyes.
Exodus then goes to a bar complainning while drinking Miller Lite, and singing Cry Me A River.

Glorificus
Exodus.

Golgo13
Maxima punches his head off.

iceman24567
Maxima is physically better all the other powers they have are a wash.

TheOneFirestorm
Originally posted by iceman24567
Maxima is physically better all the other powers they have are a wash.

What do you mean by wash?

Zack Fair
I think he means that the fight will be decided by Maxima's physicality because their other powers are pretty much even.

TheOneFirestorm
Maxima for the Majority.

Originally posted by leonidas
not that i've seen. i think this is a really good fight. i'd be interested in seeing the effects of exodus's drainage. where has he done this? how quickly and effective was it? what were its effects on the other person? the answers to these questions might be enough for me to switch my vote. he beat sersi with it, the more she used her psionic powers the drier he sucked her, she lost a fair lot of juice and he overpowered her. the thing is that like sersi, maxima would have to use her psionic powers instead of geting physical only, because otherwise shell be mindraped. I vaguely recall him draining nate grey and cable too. it worked initially, but he got overloaded and blew up or something.

Zack Fair
Wait...how does Maxima getting physical mean she gets mindraped?

Originally posted by Zack Fair
Wait...how does Maxima getting physical mean she gets mindraped? I mean if she doesnt use her own TP to shield her mind, shell get mindraped, so relying solely on physical powers to avoid feeding him psionic energy isnt a viable option for her

Zack Fair
Gotcha.

iceman24567
Originally posted by TheOneFirestorm
What do you mean by wash? Wash your stinky thongs

the Darkone
Exodus

Arabus
Originally posted by 753
I mean if she doesnt use her own TP to shield her mind, shell get mindraped, so relying solely on physical powers to avoid feeding him psionic energy isnt a viable option for her

How?

Maxima has prevented cosmic Brainiac from reading her mind. Without the Warworld hook-up that boosted his TP 1000X, Brainiac from this era was capable of mind controlling everyone on the L.E.G.I.O.N. roster in one of their annuals. The roster back then included Telepath, a good psionic character in his own right, and Lobo, a guy who has many feats of telepathic resistance. In addition, Brainiac did this while TP dueling Vril Dox over the entire population of Colu. Despite Vril's charisma program that made the Coluans follow him at a mere suggestion, Brainiac was able to mind control 2/3 of the population. He knocked out the other 1/3 that didn't cooperate.

Even if we handwave all that away, Maxima at her worst is as fast as Jay Garrick, and can trade blows with Doomsday. Exodus is slow and squishy.

Mr.SunKing
maxima

Originally posted by Arabus
How?

Maxima has prevented cosmic Brainiac from reading her mind. Without the Warworld hook-up that boosted his TP 1000X, Brainiac from this era was capable of mind controlling everyone on the L.E.G.I.O.N. roster in one of their annuals. The roster back then included Telepath, a good psionic character in his own right, and Lobo, a guy who has many feats of telepathic resistance. In addition, Brainiac did this while TP dueling Vril Dox over the entire population of Colu. Despite Vril's charisma program that made the Coluans follow him at a mere suggestion, Brainiac was able to mind control 2/3 of the population. He knocked out the other 1/3 that didn't cooperate.

Even if we handwave all that away, Maxima at her worst is as fast as Jay Garrick, and can trade blows with Doomsday. Exodus is slow and squishy. what part of my point isnt clear? it makes no difference how successful shell be in shielding her mind. by using tp deffensively, she'll feed him psionic energy. he'll grow stronger, she'll grow weaker. when he beat sersi, it wasnt through mindrape either. if she doesnt use her tp do defend her mind, she'll be mindraped. it' simple.

exodus tk enhanced durabilty makes his damage soak top notch, even when directly hit withou shields, and his tk shields are formidable as well.

carver9
Exodus for the majority.

Arabus
Originally posted by 753
what part of my point isnt clear? it makes no difference how successful shell be in shielding her mind. by using tp deffensively, she'll feed him psionic energy.

Like I said, even if we handwave away Maxima's psionic abilities because it would be a bad strategy according to you, Exodus would still lose because before his brain synapses fired, his head would get punched off and into orbit. Exodus is a glass cannon around a speedster.

Originally posted by 753
when he beat sersi, it wasnt through mindrape either. if she doesnt use her tp do defend her mind, she'll be mindraped. it' simple.

If Sersi had any sort of speed feats at all, I might be convinced to say that this was her jobbing really badly. That's based on some of what I've read, and some of the Sersi pom-pom waving I've seen on this message board. Instead, by losing to Exodus, it just reflects poorly on Sersi.

Q99
Gotta go with Maxima. Even with his psychic vampirism, she'll take him out with her strength.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.