Pein vs all of the Hokage's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wil7
We have already seen Pein vs Akatsuki, but what about Pein vs all of the Hokage's, can Pein take all 5 at once(Sarutobi back in his prime)?

Pyron_Express
As much as i like Pein, i dont see how he could take all of them at once. Maybe 2 at best.

Im also pretty sure Minato could potentially solo this.

Wil7
Yeah, I felt Pein couldn't take all of them. At full strength, he probably could take down Tsunade, but I am not sure about the others, but it would still be a good fight.

Kento
Pein could solo Tsunade and Nidaime. That's really the only certain thing. All five Hokage at once with Sarutobi at his prime is a bit overkill. When Shodaime has already beaten Madara who is probably at Pein's level anyway. At least back when he wasn't a 'shell of his former self.' And both Sarutobi, and Minato are stronger than Shodai is.

Quincy
wil do you watch any other anime besides Naruto?

Wil7
Originally posted by Kento
Pein could solo Tsunade and Nidaime. That's really the only certain thing. All five Hokage at once with Sarutobi at his prime is a bit overkill. When Shodaime has already beaten Madara who is probably at Pein's level anyway. At least back when he wasn't a 'shell of his former self.' And both Sarutobi, and Minato are stronger than Shodai is.

Well, you can't really say Nidaime when we haven't seen his full strength yet. I don't think Madara could take Pein. Yeah, Sarutobi is past Shodai, and Nidaime, as he took them at the same time when not even in is prime, he was way out of his prime, also he took Oro too, and Minato is the strongest Hokage.

King Kandy
Why did you even make this thread, this fight is complete slaughter. Pain finally dies, all six of him.

Magee
Originally posted by Wil7
Yeah, Sarutobi is past Shodai, and Nidaime, as he took them at the same time when not even in is prime They were not the real bodies, Orochimaru had full control over them, that fight has no bearing on who is more powerful between them.

Pein is not winning this fight.

Wil7
Originally posted by Magee
They were not the real bodies, Orochimaru had full control over them, that fight has no bearing on who is more powerful between them.

Even if they're not the real bodies, it was still all of there jutsu's. I don't think, even though Oro did have control of them, Oro told them what jutsu's to use, so it isn't 100% control.

Dark-Jaxx
Which only means they were weaker, not to mention both were old when they died, older than Sarutobi was in fact, IE not in their prime.

And wasn't Shodaime stated to be as powerful as Sarutobi in his prime while he was in his prime?

Kento
Was it ever said they died of old age? Or even how they died? Nidaime wasn't really much younger and was appointed 2nd Hokage while still young.

And its never stated the ones against Saru were weaker at all.

Never remember it being said Sho was equal to Saru. I remember a Anbu saying something about Sho being one of the strongest but Saru was hailed as the god of Shinobi wasn't he?

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Kento
Was it ever said they died of old age? Or even how they died? Nidaime wasn't really much younger and was appointed 2nd Hokage while still young.

And its never stated the ones against Saru were weaker at all.

Never remember it being said Sho was equal to Saru. I remember a Anbu saying something about Sho being one of the strongest but Saru was hailed as the god of Shinobi wasn't he? They died in battle, friggin Shodaime was in his 90s when he died I believe.

No, but I only find it kinda logical they were...I mean, they were weaker than Oro, and Shodaime being weaker than Oro bothers me.

Some asshat on this forum said something of the sort.

Kento
Was this said in the databooks? Cause I don't remember that in the manga.

What makes you think Oro was stronger? He didn't really fight Saru in the manga. And by the time Saru tried to seal Oro his chakra was down by 2/3rds not counting any of the other jutsu but shadow clones, and he was hurt and then stabbed through and dying.

big juggy man
You kids are clueless. Pen basiaclly said if Jiraiya would of known about all of his bodies before he fought he most likely would of lost to him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.