Lumiya vs Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SIDIOUS 66
Darth Maul has his saberstaff (of course).

Lumiya has her light whip.

The battle takes place in the palace of theed, where Maul fought Qui Gon and Kenobi.

This is just all out.

Ultimate Vader
Maul wins this? Why? Because of the place. Lumiya doesn't have much space to move his light whip freely. And also we do know Maul can tanked lightning and use telekinesis. Lumiya can win this if she plays it smart and bring the fight to a big area. If she goes to the generator room like Qui-Gonn, she'll die.

Lucien A
I thought a saberstaff were the weapons the Emperor's guards had, Maul having a double-bladed saber.

I see Maul winning. I don't know much about Lumiya's or Maul's Force powers so I can't comment, but sabers is his.

Ultimate Vader
She's a dark lady of the sith. She can use lightning. Luke has to use a shoto to fight her lightwhip. Check her at wikipedia.

SIDIOUS 66
The shadow guards used force pikes with built in lightsabers.

I don't believe Lumiya was able to use lightning. She was able to shoot energy blasts from her cybernetic hands.

Lucien A
Originally posted by Ultimate Vader
She's a dark lady of the sith. She can use lightning. Luke has to use a shoto to fight her lightwhip. Check her at wikipedia. Wookieepeia is better, and I know that, but that's a little vague, don't you think?

Ultimate Vader
Oh right. Thank for the advice. Wookieepedia is better than Wikipedia in some points.

Lucien A
Originally posted by Ultimate Vader
Oh right. Thank for the advice. Wookieepedia is better than Wikipedia in some points. Lol, for anything Star Wars: ALL points. But that doesn't include actor's profiles.

Ultimate Vader
That's the point that Wookieepedia don't have.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.