Captain America Weapon kills guanlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
EveHeryone has there powers and abilties. He fights every one the order does not matter. During each secnerio Captain America (Steve Roger) will beforced to uses a different weapon as will ever one he fights. Wolverine claws are not usable no one has weapons asside from the weapon of the scenerio including Captain America.

1. sia's

2. knifes

3.Nun-chucks

4.Bo staff

5.Boken sticks 2 (whatever there called lol)

6. medevil long sword or axe

7. Katana

Ronin

Shatter star

Echo

Blade

Daredevil

Taskmaster

Shang-chi

Elektra

Wolverine

Battlehammer
shit ment to say weapon skills

StiltmanFTW
Does he get his shield, too?

Battlehammer
naw . he only has the weapon the the scenerio he in as does every one elses

StiltmanFTW
Ronin - taken down with bokken

Shatterstar - sliced with katana

Echo - ko'd with nunchucks

Blade - Bo staff ftw

I can't see Cap defeating the rest. Not without his mighty shield.

Battlehammer
you know it scenerios he fights every one with sia's first the nifes ect. You know what his opponets have only the same weapons too

StiltmanFTW
Oh, I misunderstood the rules.
Cap is nowhere as good as most of these armed combatants. He reluctantly uses any weapons but his shield.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Oh, I misunderstood the rules.
Cap is nowhere as good as most of these armed combatants. He reluctantly uses any weapons but his shield.
he must be good with some weapons a staff or something.

StiltmanFTW
With the blunt weapons, sure... but not good enough to outperform

1) Elektra with sais

2) Wolverine with knives

3) Shang-Chi with nunchucks

4) Tasky with long sword

5) DD with bo staff

Battlehammer
whats that list?

StiltmanFTW
There are too many combinations, I've just listed the ones I'm pretty sure Steve can't handle wink

Battlehammer
oh he can't handle they period or just with thoses weapons, becuases the weapons change

Sin I AM
i think what he's tryna say is cap is that you made the thread too random, of course they'd win with their weapons that's their specialty

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Sin I AM
i think what he's tryna say is cap is that you made the thread too random, of course they'd win with their weapons that's their specialty
most of theses guys don't even uses thses weapons.

I created a thread in which ever scnerio the weapons eevry one recieve change.

so I guess capt just not a well rounded weapon fighter then. I mean every ones in the same baot as he.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
EveHeryone has there powers and abilties. He fights every one the order does not matter. During each secnerio Captain America (Steve Roger) will beforced to uses a different weapon as will ever one he fights. Wolverine claws are not usable no one has weapons asside from the weapon of the scenerio including Captain America.

1. sia's

2. knifes

3.Nun-chucks

4.Bo staff

5.Boken sticks 2 (whatever there called lol)

6. medevil long sword or axe

7. Katana

Ronin

Shatter star

Echo

Blade

Daredevil

Taskmaster

Shang-chi

Elektra

Wolverine so you want people to post 63 responses?

Battlehammer
no post what you like. I made it big so people good debate. Becuases I new there was likly to be a few chacter that would have insane skill with most of thoses weapons

Starscream M
Blade beats cap with katana

Daredevil beats Cap with billy clubs (assuming thats what you meant by 2 broken sticks)

Elektra beats Cap with Sais

Battlehammer
boken I think there called there sticks same sizes and there used in fight, very effective.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
Blade beats cap with katana

Daredevil beats Cap with billy clubs (assuming thats what you meant by 2 broken sticks)

Elektra beats Cap with Sais
umm why would you have capt fight them with there best weapons that makes little senses..........

Starscream M
boken I think there called there sticks same sizes and there used in fight, very effective. ok...DD beats cap with those

snoopdogg
I can see Blade beating Cap with knives also.

StiltmanFTW
boken I think there called there sticks same sizes and there used in fight, very effective.

Bokken swords are used for training, practice and sparring only.

Shingen is insanely skilled, that is why he KO'd Logan with it.

Starscream M
if wolverine has his HF, then no way cap beats him

if wolverine doesn't have his hf, then cap can beat him with all of the weapons

StiltmanFTW

You gotta be kidding me. In a knife/sword fight there is simply no way Cap puts Logan down.

snoopdogg
I think guys like Blade and Wolverine are at a advantage due to their healing factors.

Battlehammer
Bokken swords are used for training, practice and sparring only.

Shingen is insanely skilled, that is why he KO'd Logan with it.
shit i was think callisticks.

actaully it was more due form the poision lol

Starscream M
You gotta be kidding me. In a knife/sword fight there is simply no way Cap puts Logan down. Cap simply a better fighter than Logan

StiltmanFTW
shit i was think callisticks.

actaully it was more due form the poision lol

Oh yeah, poisoned shurikens made Logan clumsy, forgot about it.

StiltmanFTW
Cap simply a better fighter than Logan

Debatable... and he's not better when it comes to using bladed weapons, that for sure...

Starscream M
Debatable... and he's not better when it comes to using bladed weapons, that for sure... really...you say that based on what?

Battlehammer

yea see this is why I ask you all the time if you just love having your head up your ass. becuases clearly you must, because you make very stypid comment.

Logan a master swordsmen one of the best, train by the best. He also master with all forms of knifes.............

Capt has never shown mastery of either or eben or shown trainign with them or even using them...........

but of courses you make the stupid comment.

Bada's Palin
really...you say that based on what?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say "based on Wolverine's numerous showings with swords"

Battlehammer
Cap simply a better fighter than Logan
No he not. You can say it all you want there both top tiers. wolerine ahs do ne superior vs capt then vice versa. Logan just as skilled in h2h combat

However unlike capt Logan is highly trained in lots of weapons.

and Capt sure as shit not aint takign wolevrien with a sword.

StiltmanFTW
Logan was trained by Ogun. He's got claws in his forearms since being a teenager. Dude loves using knives and all kind of blades...

Cap simply doesn't have so much experience with bladed weapons.

Cavalier
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
I'm going to go out on a limb and say "based on Wolverine's numerous showings with swords" Yeah, and technically Logan fights with bladed weapons in nearly every appearance he has.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
I'm going to go out on a limb and say "based on Wolverine's numerous showings with swords"
yup and the fact he was recruited for team x becauses he was so skilled wiht a blade as well as other things.

Battlehammer
Lol I find it funny that he says capt beats wolverine with all the weapons

hmm unnderrated him huch. or dislike him much?

and whats funny is wolverine and elektra were actually suposes to be the hard ones the ones he lighly could not beat. They both are the most well rounded weapon fighters of the group lol

Battlehammer

llol this cracks me up, since Logan actually saved capt live twice due to mastery of weapons listed,.............kinda jsut makes you sound dumber

Battlehammer
so wierd I always assume he had foughten with other weapons, but I guess not.

Starscream M
so wierd I always assume he had foughten with other weapons, but I guess not. he doesnt need other weapons when he has his shield

Battlehammer
he doesnt need other weapons when he has his shield
wolverine has bult in weapons and he sill trains with out weapons.......capt weapon can actaully be seperate from him.........

I find it funnny you said that wolverine would loses in every weapon on to be so very wrong.

why you say him anyways? I actaully like to know, there was a lot of other guys you could have said acomment that that about,

well I guess if wolverine and capt were so how able to switch weapons capt be at quite a disadavantage.

Starscream M
capt is more skilled fighter imo...but wolverine's hf makes him superior to capt

if you take away his hf and claws, then capt is superior imo

Battlehammer
capt is more skilled fighter imo...but wolverine's hf makes him superior to capt

if you take away his hf and claws, then capt is superior imo
No he not. You can keep wishing this, but it won't make it true.
Yea jsut like capt could beta Wolverine in any of thoses weapons.

hell logan was tax out one has already defeated him. Logan actaully has better showings between the two.

yea if capt skill had a weapon that not fair. Hell if they fought h2h no powers it be a coin toss however weapons matches not so much.

actaully Logan would beat capt with all the weapons up there.......unless capt randomly nasty wiht a nun-chuck or sias.

Battlehammer
maybe capt a little overrated. i mean there are a good deal of top tier fighters in h2h. Also have master over serall weapons. Capt really only got his shield and quite a few people have shown they can do it to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.