Iceman vs WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidermonkey
World War Hulk vs Iceman, who wins?

JFK2.0
who do you think

Kutulu
Already done, obviously Iceman wins as there is no way for WWH to kill him.

golem370
The book where Hulk was trying to save Jennifer Walters from a ruptured appendix fought Angel Hercules Ghost Rider & Ice Man and they could stop him. It only took Hulk a few seconds to break himself from being frozen.

dawsey28
smile

quanchi112
WW Hulk wins.

Inhuman
WWH eats iceman like a popsicle

JediSamuraiMRB
WWH ftw.

guy222
WWH

*T*
messed

How??

iceman24567
Originally posted by *T*
messed

How?? Who knows Thunderclapping every atom of his body to hell?

janus77
can Iceman freeze Hulk completely?
'cos it's not as if Hulk has a set amount of mass/matter, and his energies are constantly in flux and come from an alternate universe.

just how much matter/energy can Iceman freeze?

Hulk could definitely create enough friction to evaporate all water in a battle-area, but that's still not gonna do it, mist in the atmosphere and water within Hulk will remain.

Inhuman
Iceman could freeze wwh's soul

janus77
laughing out loud serious?
ars... evil face

dunno, would be one to see, I'd expect Hulk to just have too much energy for Iceman's freezing powers to cope with... the more Iceman freezes the more there is to freeze as well as new surges of energy melting and heating up the frozen matter ...

Inhuman
Originally posted by janus77
laughing out loud serious?
ars... evil face

dunno, would be one to see, I'd expect Hulk to just have too much energy for Iceman's freezing powers to cope with... the more Iceman freezes the more there is to freeze as well as new surges of energy melting and heating up the frozen matter ...

Hulk throws Iceman to the sun shifty

janus77
yup, Red Hulk would! yes

Red Hulk's the merger of Sentry and WWH.... Yellow and Green make .... red confused ... or is that Superman Blue ...

Inhuman
yup, Red Hulk would! yes

Red Hulk's the merger of Sentry and WWH.... Yellow and Green make .... red confused ... or is that Superman Blue ...

WWH managed to suck out all of sentrys power thats why sentry transformed back to bob. Exhausted from the billions of exploding suns hulk had to consume he too reverted back to banner.
Banner kept that to himself, but now...

RED HULK IS BORN. evil face

janus77
Watch out MU... Hulk's making a list of all the Celestials who've ever given him dirty looks... if he doesn't get Scathan the approver, TOAA, Galactus and ... umm ... Squirrel Girl in 24hours, he's gonna thunderclap away the Omniverse cool

man I think my pasta must be past its best before date no expression.

horrorwolf
Scenario 1....WWH beats the living hell out of Drake.

Scenario 2...Bobby tires of trying to freeze or otherwise imprison WWH, tries to escape the battle....gets captured and gets the living hell beat out of him.

WWH 10/10.

*T*
Originally posted by horrorwolf

Scenario 2...Bobby tires of trying to freeze or otherwise imprison WWH, tries to escape the battle....gets captured and gets the living hell beat out of him.

WWH 10/10. You need to find out who Bobby is I think. erm

complexbrother

WWH 10/10.

I agree. Happy Dance

dragonballzsuck
and thats why your a ****ing idiot

horrorwolf
WWHulk is completely impervious to cold, and no form of ice can imprison him.

WWH also happens to be quicker and stronger than Iceman.

*T*
And yet Iceman cant be hurt by WWH.

xmarksthespot
Hulk is dessicated, cooled to near absolute zero and shattered into millions of pieces. Regardless of whether anyone thinks he could recover from that, which I've not seen anything sufficient to believe, KO = win.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by *T*
And yet Iceman cant be hurt by WWH.

He would get the hell beat out of him.

I think Iceman would definitely disagree and say WWHulk "hurts" laughing

*T*
Do you know what Bobby can do?? Do you know ANYTHING. You sound like you don't.

horrorwolf
You dont know Iceman if you think he can take WWH.

The majority seems to agree Iceman goes down.
What exactly do you claim Bobby do to WWH if its a known fact that WWH can't be hurt by cold or ice whatsoever? And hasn't even managed to be contained by stronger metals and alloys such as adamantium... much less "ice"?

xmarksthespot
Argumentum ad populum.

Hulk cannot do anything to harm Iceman, as Kutulu (a big Hulk fan) has already noted.

While Iceman has a few options beyond encasing Hulk in an iceblock - which apparently is all you think he's capable of doing.

dur

horrorwolf
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Argumentum ad populum.

Hulk cannot do anything to harm Iceman, as Kutulu (a big Hulk fan) has already noted.

While Iceman has a few options beyond encasing Hulk in an iceblock - which apparently is all you think he's capable of doing.

dur

Feel free to post one that would harm or even slow down WWH. laughing
And believe me one soft love tap from a much stronger and faster WWH and Bobby's (If he's not KO'd) is definitely gonna be focused on looking for ways to slow down, or elude WWH alltogether. fact.

and I'm not exactly a Hulk fan, but I dont have to be to know that Iceman would get pwned by WWH.

*T*
You haven't read IM in a while have you?

horrorwolf
Originally posted by *T*
You haven't read IM in a while have you?

wrong,
Try reading an issue of WWH

*T*
I read it all.

When was the last time you read an Ice Man (X-Men) comic?

xmarksthespot
Already did. Dessication, i.e. extraction of every water molecule in Hulk's body. Freezing to virtually absolute zero where all molecular kinetics essentially cease. And if he felt like it shattering the motionless lump that is Hulk into pieces via transition fracture. That's all without bringing 'moisture inversion' technique into play.

Hulk can do absolutely nothing to cause any lasting damage to Iceman.
http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/2452/xmen195007qw3.th.jpghttp://img332.imageshack.us/img332/5663/xmenforeverdrake24dz.th.jpghttp://img332.imageshack.us/img332/460/xmenforeverdrake32cy.th.jpg

horrorwolf
Originally posted by *T*
I read it all.

When was the last time you read an Ice Man (X-Men) comic?

Ive read enough to know Iceman ain't winning here. And no I'm not claiming to have read every issue Iceman's in.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

horrorwolf
Already did. Dessication, i.e. extraction of every water molecule in Hulk's body. Freezing to virtually absolute zero where all molecular kinetics essentially cease. And if he felt like it shattering the motionless lump that is Hulk into pieces via transition fracture. That's all without bringing 'moisture inversion' technique into play.

Hulk can do absolutely nothing to cause any lasting damage to Iceman.
http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/2452/xmen195007qw3.th.jpg

That wouldn't do jack to even regular Hulk as he is invulerable to the effects of cold, ice and subtemperatures....much less WWH.

En Sabah Nur X
I've heard some versions of hulk can reconstitute from atoms, ice-man seems to be able to reconstitute from water molecules.

So barring the temporary ko, there'd be no winner, iirc and the above is true.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by En Sabah Nur X
I've heard some versions of hulk can reconstitute from atoms, ice-man seems to be able to reconstitute from water molecules.

So barring the temporary ko, there'd be no winner, iirc and the above is true.

Thats my point and its true, There is nothing less than a physical confrontion that wouldnt' result in a virtual stalemate...and WWH takes Iceman in any physical confrontation. 10/10

*T*
Ive read enough to know Iceman ain't winning here. And no I'm not claiming to have read every issue Iceman's in.

roll eyes (sarcastic) He has had a massive upgrade.

I am no expert so Ill let you get proven wrong by someone else.

xmarksthespot
Iceman isn't just making it cold. He's halting kinetic energy, and he can do so until there's virtually no molecular motion i.e. absolute zero.

Iceman isn't just encasing things in ice. He's halting the kinetic energy of the matter of things.

Hulk not going "Brrr" when it's winter means shit all.

It doesn't matter that Hulk is superuberawesomely teh strongerest!!1!!!1 Not everything boils down to a physical confrontation. no expression

Hulk vs Scarlet Witch.. dur Hulk's stronger than her, Hulk 10/10.

horrorwolf
Iceman isn't just making it cold. He's halting kinetic energy, and he can do so until there's virtually no molecular motion i.e. absolute zero.

Iceman isn't just encasing things in ice. He's halting the kinetic energy of the matter of things.

It doesn't matter that Hulk is superuberawesomely teh strongerest!!1!!!1 Not everything boils down to a physical confrontation. no expression

True, but Iceman brings kinetic energies to a halt on a molecular level how?
By a rapid change in temperature....and this has been proved to have no effect on Hulk's cellular activity.....even at subatomic levels.

So...yeah what he could do is likely virtually freeze everything around WWH...but this won't do jack to WWH himself....and yeah, WWH would break out anyway.

*T*
His upgrade lets him do it. no expression

horrorwolf
Originally posted by *T*
His upgrade lets him do it. no expression

No it doesn't. no

xmarksthespot
"Iceman brings kinetic energy to a halt on a molecular level how?" Is a redundant question.

Iceman controls molecular kinetic energy. That's his power.

Iceman doesn't change temperature to halt kinetic energy.
Iceman halts kinetic energy to change temperatures.

Anyone with a basic understanding of what 'temperature' is should realise that.

Blair Wind
True, but Iceman brings kinetic energies to a halt on a molecular level how?
By a rapid change in temperature....and this has been proved to have no effect on Hulk's cellular activity.....even at subatomic levels.

So...yeah what he could do is likely virtually freeze everything around WWH...but this won't do jack to WWH himself....and yeah, WWH would break out anyway.

Iceman can do as X said, halting the kinetic motion of Hulk's cells. But if you want to talk about the old fashioned way:
http://img45.imageshack.us/my.php?image=theincrediblehulkv2336205xk.jpg
http://img45.imageshack.us/my.php?image=theincrediblehulkv233621e1xk.jpg

And this was WAAAAAAAAY before Bobby got his "upgrade". Though in that same vein this isnt WWH.

But still, Iceman turns WWH into water and the case is closed ermm

Or do something along the lines of this:
http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmenn41p143oa.jpg

Or better yet as X said this:
http://img332.imageshack.us/my.php?image=iceman13gv.jpg
http://img332.imageshack.us/my.php?image=iceman20rs.jpg
http://img332.imageshack.us/my.php?image=iceman32ns.jpg

*T*
No it doesn't. no Yes it does. Its his power. no expression

LORD B
hulk smash mister frosty

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Blair Wind
I was wondering how long it would take you to chime in... stick out tongue

horrorwolf
Iceman can do as X said, halting the kinetic motion of Hulk's cells. But if you want to talk about the old fashioned way:
http://img45.imageshack.us/my.php?image=theincrediblehulkv2336205xk.jpg
http://img45.imageshack.us/my.php?image=theincrediblehulkv233621e1xk.jpg

And this was WAAAAAAAAY before Bobby got his "upgrade". Though in that same vein this isnt WWH.

But still, Iceman turns WWH into water and the case is closed ermm

Or do something along the lines of this:
http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmenn41p143oa.jpg

Or better yet as X said this:
http://img332.imageshack.us/my.php?image=iceman13gv.jpg
http://img332.imageshack.us/my.php?image=iceman20rs.jpg
http://img332.imageshack.us/my.php?image=iceman32ns.jpg

None of which even harmed Hulk whatsoever.
And as mentioned WWH is invulnerable to cold on a subatomic level. again...this wouldn't do jack to World War Hulk...but piss him off.

Good scans though.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by *T*
Yes it does. Its his power. no expression

but WWH currently renders it completely useless against him directly. Cold has no effect on Hulk's cellular activity.

What the scans show is exactly what I said, freezing everything around Hulk....and doing absolutely nothing damage-wise to Hulk whatsoever.

Ironic that those scans show exactly what I mentioned earlier.

..imprisoning Hulk in blocks of ice.

Blair Wind
but WWH currently renders it completely useless against him directly. Cold has no effect on Hulk's cellular activity.

What the scans show is exactly what I said, freezing everything around Hulk....and doing absolutely nothing damage-wise to Hulk whatsoever.

Ironic that those scans show exactly what I mentioned earlier.

..imprisoning Hulk in blocks of ice.

Its not ironic...I choose them because you said Hulk would break free. Obviously he did not.

Obviously, you did not look at the scans I presented. One is not even about "cold" its him directly dehydrating someone by stealing all of the water in their body and making himself a new one. How is Hulk going to deal with his entire "juice", anything liquid, being ripped away from him?

As for "energy" Iceman froze the heat beams coming from Stranger (someone who can match Silver Surfer), and also froze an entire Celestial Ship (every single atom of it).

So, your assessment that Iceman is nothing more than a cold projector is false and frankly ignorant when the others have told you otherwise.

Blair Wind
Besides to end this silly argument:
http://img515.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hvsfffdcp0005ci2.jpg
Read it and weep. Have a good day smile

edit: Yes I know...but it was too good a scan to pass up laughing

Kutulu
Besides to end this silly argument:
http://img515.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hvsfffdcp0005ci2.jpg
Read it and weep. Have a good day smile

In all fairness, that's a non-enraged Hulk who lost his focus, completely different than WWH. Hulk has evolved a long way since then.

WWH still loses this match of course, just saying in regards to your last scan.

Blair Wind
Btw, That's from the Hulk vs Fing Fang Foom one-shot that was released this year
http://www.marvel.com/catalog/?id=7805

No, its not WWH, but still. It applies shifty

Kutulu
That's from the Hulk vs Fing Fang Foom one-shot that was released this year
http://www.marvel.com/catalog/?id=7805

Yes I have that issue at home. It's a story of classic Hulk retold. They even try to draw Hulk as he used to look, thick brow ridge and all.

Hulk has evolved physically and mentally a lot since then. It's like comparing Superman from DOS to Superman at OWAW - they might as well be separate heroes, for all the vast difference in their power levels and how they use it.

For example Hulk used to have to hold his breath underwater - no he no longer needs to, as his body grew the organs necessary to breath underwater. Same thing goes for space.

I still agree with the outcome loses every time in this battle, as there is literally no way for him to win, but I disagree with the way you are using the scans, that is all.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Kutulu
Yes I have that issue at home. It's a story of classic Hulk retold. They even try to draw Hulk as he used to look, thick brow ridge and all.

Hulk has evolved physically and mentally a lot since then. It's like comparing Superman from DOS to Superman at OWAW - they might as well be separate heroes, for all the vast difference in their power levels and how they use it.

For example Hulk used to have to hold his breath underwater - no he no longer needs to, as his body grew the organs necessary to breath underwater. Same thing goes for space.

I still agree with the outcome loses every time in this battle, as there is literally no way for him to win, but I disagree with the way you are using the scans, that is all.
^^^ What he said.
Except WWHulk isn't hurt whatsoever and breaks free eventually just as he always has.

xmarksthespot
Can you confirm or deny for me the thus far unsubstantiated claim that "Hulk is immune to temperature change at the subatomic level."

Which makes about as much sense as being half-pregnant, if one knows what 'temperature' is.

horrorwolf
Can you confirm or deny for me the thus far unsubstantiated claim that "Hulk is immune to temperature change at the subatomic level."

Which makes about as much sense as being half-pregnant, if one knows what 'temperature' is.

Hulk has resisted every attempt at freezing him. If it wasn't at a cellular level...for obvious reasons it should have killed him....Ice, cold and subzero temperatures have never taken out Hulk.

Ice does nothing more than temporarily slow down Hulk....and that's just regular Hulk.

I don't even see anything that could protect Iceman from being taken down by a halfway decent thunderclap.

xmarksthespot
Environmental cooling not killing the Hulk, in no way implies a resistance to Iceman's power to control molecular kinetic energy, or in the cases of solids and monoatomic fluids, atomic kinetic energy.

Cells are not subatomic particles. no expression

Iceman can reform from being exploded, as has already been posted in this thread, or atomized. no expression

You're a waste of time.

horrorwolf
Environmental cooling not killing the Hulk, in no way implies a resistance to Iceman's power to control molecular kinetic energy, or in the cases of solids and monoatomic fluids, atomic kinetic energy.

Cells are not subatomic particles. no expression

lol I didn't say they were. embarrasment

Hulk is however said to show resistance at a sub-atomic level to his environment.

horrorwolf

Iceman can reform from being exploded, as has already been posted in this thread, or atomized. no expression

You're a waste of time.

lol....

And so has Hulk.....which actually brings me back to my original point....

Iceman's ice wouldn't do any lasting damage to Hulk whatsoever. never has, likely never will.

Any physical confrontation...WWH wins...
Iceman trying to trap or freeze Hulk to kill him = Phail.

and yeah, I'd agree trying to show evidence of Hulk being actually hurt by cold or ice...is a waste of time.

xmarksthespot
So basically you simply ignore everything that people have posted about Iceman not simply being a cold projector whose not simply going to surround Hulk in ice. Blair Wind was right.
lol I didn't say they were. embarrasment

Hulk is however said to show resistance at a sub-atomic level to his environment. That sentence doesn't even have any meaning, if ever it was even in print. 'Subatomic resistance' to what 'environment'?

How exactly does coping with ambient environmental stimuli negate the power to halt kinetic energy.

horrorwolf
That sentence doesn't even have any meaning, if ever it was even in print. 'Subatomic resistance' to what 'environment'?

How exactly does coping with ambient environmental stimuli negate the power to halt kinetic energy.

Ok show where WWH has been harmed whatsoever by "ambient evironmental stimuli" and you make your point. Otherwise WWH laughs at Bobby's cold.

xmarksthespot
Ok show where WWH has been harmed whatsoever by "ambient evironmental stimuli" and you make your point. Otherwise WWH laughs at Bobby's cold. Not really. Poor reading comprehension.

Coping with environmental temperature means nothing, when Iceman's abilities allow him to halt the kinetic energy of matter of which Hulk is composed to near absolute zero.

I think I'll put you on ignore before I lapse and call you something like a blathering moronic fanboy idiot, as if you're this dense in this thread there's probably not much point in reading anything you've written anywhere else. smile

horrorwolf
Not really. Poor reading comprehension.

Coping with environmental temperature means nothing, when Iceman's abilities allow him to halt the kinetic energy of matter of which Hulk is composed to near absolute zero.

I think I'll put you on ignore before I lapse and call you something like a blathering moronic fanboy idiot, as if you're this dense in this thread there's probably not much point in reading anything you've written anywhere else. smile
eek! laughing laughing laughing

Call me whatever makes you happy guy, I dont really give a shyte. It's just not that serious.

My point is simply that its been shown that cold does JACK to regular Hulk....and we are talking about WWH.

*T*
Its true. He really is a stupid fanboy. He ignored EVERYTHING they said.

*T*
eek! laughing laughing laughing

Call me whatever makes you happy guy, I dont really give a shyte. It's just not that serious.

My point is simply that its been shown that cold does JACK to regular Hulk....and we are talking about WWH.

All you done is ignore people who prove you wrong.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by *T*
Its true. He really is a stupid fanboy. He ignored EVERYTHING they said.

No its really just 2 rather simple facts:

1. Everything that has been said and shown did ZERO damage to Hulk whatsover. And anything that was shown was only temporary.

2. World War Hulk is not included anywhere.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by *T*
All you done is ignore people who prove you wrong.

Actually...No one has proved that cold damages World War Hulk whatsoever. roll eyes (sarcastic)

*T*
No its really just 2 rather simple facts:

1. Everything that has been said and shown did ZERO damage to Hulk whatsover. And anything that was shown was only temporary.

2. World War Hulk is not included anywhere.

1. Wrong.

2. Makes no difference.

How will Hulk beat him? Give me one way he could. Physical doesn't work. roll eyes (sarcastic)

*T*
Actually...No one has proved that cold damages World War Hulk whatsoever. roll eyes (sarcastic) They proved you wrong. Hulk loses. Deal with it.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by *T*
1. Wrong.

2. Makes no difference.

How will Hulk beat him? Give me one way he could. Physical doesn't work. roll eyes (sarcastic)

it does make a difference as WWH is the topic of discussion...not Savage Hulk.

And no, Bobby has been taken out in physical confrontations so many times its not funny. His main form of attack doesnt even harm Savage Hulk.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by *T*
They proved you wrong. Hulk loses. Deal with it.

your opinion. wink

There is no evidence of WWH being hurt by cold anywhere in this thread.
There is no evidence of any physical damage done to Savage Hulk.
whats worse...
WWH =/= Savage Hulk.

Symmetric Chaos
your opinion. wink

There is no evidence of WWH being hurt by cold anywhere in this thread.
There is no evidence of any physical damage done to Savage Hulk.
whats worse...
WWH =/= Savage Hulk.

IF WWH =/= SavageHulk
THEN SavageHulk's feats don't apply to WWH

Therefore you've just torn down your entire case because WWH was never exposed to extreme cold IIRC.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
IF WWH =/= SavageHulk
THEN SavageHulk's feats don't apply to WWH

Therefore you've just torn down your entire case because WWH was never exposed to extreme cold IIRC.

But thats obviously not true if ....

1. WWH is considered to be a more powerful incarnation of Hulk.
2. Regular Hulk himself is shown to be invulnerable to ice and cold, WWH even moreso.

If anything the case is strengthened:

WWH>>>Regular Hulk...and Regular Hulk is impervious to the effects of cold and ice.

*T*
The thing is you don't know what he can do. You don't know his upgrades. And if you do then your just an idiot.

quanchi112
Originally posted by *T*
They proved you wrong. Hulk loses. Deal with it. Should I say welcome back nod or pretend you arent nod.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by quanchi112
Should I say welcome back nod or pretend you arent nod.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Laguna L
Iceman FTW.

*T*
Should I say welcome back nod or pretend you arent nod. Who's nod?

Badabing
Originally posted by *T*
The thing is you don't know what he can do. You don't know his upgrades. And if you do then your just an idiot. Keep it civil. Thanks.

Sin I AM
Iceman for the win EVERY time....I honestly don't see how this thread made it this far, and I"M a Hulk Fangirl...lmao

IceMan2008
Originally posted by Inhuman
Hulk throws Iceman to the sun shifty

my boy survives

IceMan2008
You dont know Iceman if you think he can take WWH.

The majority seems to agree Iceman goes down.
What exactly do you claim Bobby do to WWH if its a known fact that WWH can't be hurt by cold or ice whatsoever? And hasn't even managed to be contained by stronger metals and alloys such as adamantium... much less "ice"?

The same majority who gives super prime the victory over wwh ? the majority of idiots

quanchi112
Originally posted by IceMan2008
The same majority who gives super prime the victory over wwh ? the majority of idiots Dont bash please. It will get you banned very quickly if you come in here while you are new and insult everyone.

IceMan2008
Dont bash please. It will get you banned very quickly if you come in here while you are new and insult everyone.

after my first post here i was called idiot by dc fanboys, i sent pm to moderator and he did nothing, so i can insult who i want.

pr1983
after my first post here i was called idiot by dc fanboys, i sent pm to moderator and he did nothing, so i can insult who i want.

no, you can't. if you get insulted, report it.

guy222
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Iceman for the win EVERY time....I honestly don't see how this thread made it this far, and I"M a Hulk Fangirl...lmao

WWH isn't losing to Bobby

Estacado
The same majority who gives super prime the victory over wwh ? the majority of idiots
haermm

*T*
Originally posted by guy222
WWH isn't losing to Bobby You obviously know very little about Bobby then.

LORD B
Originally posted by *T*
You obviously know very little about Bobby then.
please explain then how bobby wins seeing as everybody knows very little about him?

janus77
I seriously can't see Hulk losing, there's literally nothing Iceman can do to put him down even temporarily (unless we're counting the seconds/milliseconds it would take Hulk to vaporise whatever ice is in/around him).

think about it, an infinity of gamma +radiation+ flowing in from another universe at will... it'd wear Iceman out even attempting to cause some entropic effect there no.

that said, if Iceman can literally 'live' within any moisture in the environment, then he could probably survive within Hulk's body (though knowing that it's as dangerous at the cellular level as Hulk is...).

call it a stalemate at best, depending on whether or not Iceman can survive within the moisture inside of Hulk.

*T*
How does Hulk win if he can't harm him?

You need to read up on Bobby some more.

janus77
did I say that Hulk wins, I said stalemate given certain conditions (such as Iceman's ability to survive within Hulk).

*T*
I wasn't speaking to you.

janus77
ah. wasn't very clear.

Kutulu
Originally posted by *T*
I wasn't speaking to you.

Welcome back, A.J. big grin

*T*
Thats twice I got that now. Some strange person called Piggle Pmed me calling me Nod.

Who the f*ck is Nod?

Kutulu
Originally posted by *T*
Thats twice I got that now. Some strange person called Piggle Pmed me calling me Nod.

Who the f*ck is Nod?

Well I can't say for certain yet, just a strong suspicion based upon your posting behavior so far in the two days since you registered this new account:

* Nod is A.J., same as B.A., same as ... list goes on.
* Posting behavior of Nod / B.A. / A.J. etc. : Similar to yours. Brand new member, already knows everybody, posts 80+ a day, almost every vs. battle auto-favors DC opponents over Marvel. Trolls on Quanchi on day 1 of new account, and Nvr, both of which the same pattern of behavior was repeated by B.A., Nod, A.J. Switch, etc.
* prompts other members to make a sig for you, same as B.A., Nod, etc.
* Likes to bash people that disagree with him, as you have already done against Nvr and Quanchi.

So since your posting patterns were so similar to the classic A.J. SOCK, it's no wonder people would suspect you may be him. Each of A.J.'s SOCK accounts have vehemently denied they were A.J., only to be discovered to be in fact A.J. later on.

I can't say for certain at this point though, so I'll give it a chance. Just saying that your behavior so far is awfully suspicious for a brand new member.

KK the Great
Originally posted by LORD B
please explain then how bobby wins seeing as everybody knows very little about him?

Some people here are reticent to give up their dreams of an early 90's "full potential" Iceman.

LORD B
Originally posted by KK the Great
Some people here are reticent to give up their dreams of an early 90's "full potential" Iceman.

oh right smile

*T*
Well I can't say for certain yet, just a strong suspicion based upon your posting behavior so far in the two days since you registered this new account:

* Posting behavior of Nod / B.A. / A.J. etc. : Similar to yours. Brand new member, already knows everybody, posts 80+ a day, almost every vs. battle auto-favors DC opponents over Marvel. Trolls on Quanchi on day 1 of new account, and Nvr, both of which the same pattern of behavior was repeated by B.A., Nod, A.J. Switch, etc.
* Likes to bash people that disagree with him, as you have already done against Nvr and Quanchi.

So since your posting patterns were so similar to the classic A.J. SOCK, it's no wonder people would suspect you may be him. Each of A.J.'s SOCK accounts have vehemently denied they were A.J., only to be discovered to be in fact A.J. later on.

I can't say for certain at this point though, so I'll give it a chance. Just saying that your behavior so far is awfully suspicious for a brand new member. Wow I posted allot. sad

Blair Wind
Originally posted by KK the Great

Its still being mentioned in comics. The man just got teleported INTO a solid wall, and then reconstructed himself. Got blown up in human form and came back. "Died" by absorbtion of a fire user who absorbs matter to keep his flame up, lived inside the fire user, and then killed him from the inside out. He can stop chemical reactions inside a person. You people try to downgrade him at every turn because he isnt the snow ball throwing Iceman he used to be ermm

horrorwolf

smile1

horrorwolf
The biggest problem here is...

1. Savage Hulk has never been harmed by cold.

2. WWH>>>>>>>>>Savage Hulk.

Iceman has been ko'd in a fight plenty of times by people around his own speed and power...there is absolutely no reason WWH (Who is far far stronger and faster) can't for God's sakes.

*T*
Has he been KOed since his upgrade?

jrodslam
Its still being mentioned in comics. The man just got teleported INTO a solid wall, and then reconstructed himself. Got blown up in human form and came back. "Died" by absorbtion of a fire user who absorbs matter to keep his flame up, lived inside the fire user, and then killed him from the inside out. He can stop chemical reactions inside a person. You people try to downgrade him at every turn because he isnt the snow ball throwing Iceman he used to be ermm

QFT.

Sin I AM

I honestly dont think they read your post unless it says "Hulk wins" in them. The WWH persona as great and "omnipotent" a character as he was proclaimed by Marvel to be at that time, is still nothing more than a big bruiser, who could easily be defeated any number of ways by a well writtn Bobby Drake. There are so many options here for IM to use on Hulk whereas there is nothing and I mean nothing that can be physically done to Iceman in order to destroy him. Hulk is too one-dimensional a character..until he starts flying into the hearts of stars and shooting gamma-radiated fireballs outta his eyes, I see no way of him winning here.

I running off on a tangeant here but since I'm bored I'm gonna break down a very good theory I composed of IM's power. He doesnt control temperature per se , I think thats a common misconception. I think his true power lies in his psionic ability to control kinetic energy. So theoretically IMO Iceman could control time, sine he's shown the ability to slow things down to the molecular level...that being said a "full potential" Iceman, could literally control time itself!! or maybe thats just me emerging in hyperbole...even still he snuffs hulk out 10/10. wink

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Sin I AM
I honestly dont think they read your post unless it says "Hulk wins" in them. The WWH persona as great and "omnipotent" a character as he was proclaimed by Marvel to be at that time, is still nothing more than a big bruiser, who could easily be defeated any number of ways by a well writtn Bobby Drake. There are so many options here for IM to use on Hulk whereas there is nothing and I mean nothing that can be physically done to Iceman in order to destroy him. Hulk is too one-dimensional a character..until he starts flying into the hearts of stars and shooting gamma-radiated fireballs outta his eyes, I see no way of him winning here.

I running off on a tangeant here but since I'm bored I'm gonna break down a very good theory I composed of IM's power. He doesnt control temperature per se , I think thats a common misconception. I think his true power lies in his psionic ability to control kinetic energy. So theoretically IMO Iceman could control time, sine he's shown the ability to slow things down to the molecular level...that being said a "full potential" Iceman, could literally control time itself!! or maybe thats just me emerging in hyperbole...even still he snuffs hulk out 10/10. wink

Except cold does nothing to Hulk.

Sin I AM
lol, your retorts are as redundant as "Hulk Smash!!", if u could come up with one viable way that Hulk had 1/10 chance of winning, I'd concede he's the better combantant.

ultimatethor
I see the hulk winning via means of the thunderclap. Not the force of the thunderclap but the sound that he creates when doing. Savage hulk has taken out guys like wolverine, spiderman, hyperion, thing just by the sound of the thunderclap( much louder than a sonic boom). When you consider that this is WWH his who is superior in every aspect to savage hulk his thunderclap would be many times louder than that of savage hulk and though iceman cannot be destroyed physically he still has a normal sense of hearing thereby making him vulnerable to the thunderclap. While iceman is dazed( a very long time indeed) WWH can simply throw him to the moon and win by BFR.

*T*
Originally posted by ultimatethor
I see the hulk winning via means of the thunderclap. Not the force of the thunderclap but the sound that he creates when doing. Savage hulk has taken out guys like wolverine, spiderman, hyperion, thing just by the sound of the thunderclap( much louder than a sonic boom). When you consider that this is WWH his who is superior in every aspect to savage hulk his thunderclap would be many times louder than that of savage hulk and though iceman cannot be destroyed physically he still has a normal sense of hearing thereby making him vulnerable to the thunderclap. While iceman is dazed( a very long time indeed) WWH can simply throw him to the moon and win by BFR. Clap wont work on him I think.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by *T*
Clap wont work on him I think.

The force of the clap probably cant hurt him but I see no reason why the sound of it alone wont

savage hulk
I see the hulk winning via means of the thunderclap. Not the force of the thunderclap but the sound that he creates when doing. Savage hulk has taken out guys like wolverine, spiderman, hyperion, thing just by the sound of the thunderclap( much louder than a sonic boom). When you consider that this is WWH his who is superior in every aspect to savage hulk his thunderclap would be many times louder than that of savage hulk and though iceman cannot be destroyed physically he still has a normal sense of hearing thereby making him vulnerable to the thunderclap. While iceman is dazed( a very long time indeed) WWH can simply throw him to the moon and win by BFR.

Right, like when he throw fin fan foom in the moon

psycho gundam
hulk throws iceman into the upper atmosphere, causing ice man to burn up on reentry. thats the only way he can kill/ko him, thanks to douch*ag
x-men writers

horrorwolf
Originally posted by *T*
Clap wont work on him I think.

Yes it would Iceman has never shown a defense to this.

Mindset
Iceman is sentient ice when transformed, he doesn't have organs, how would he be knocked out from the sound of a thunderclap?

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Mindset
Iceman is sentient ice when transformed, he doesn't have organs, how would he be knocked out from the sound of a thunderclap?

Similar to the way he used it vs. the Avengers, the Human Torch, and Hyperion. He's finished off tons of people with it before they could react.

Mindset
Similar to the way he used it vs. the Avengers, the Human Torch, and Hyperion. He's finished off tons of people with it before they could react.

So now this is WWH vs. Iceman in human form? no expression

horrorwolf
So now this is WWH vs. Iceman in human form? no expression

I don't think it was specified either way by TC....and a Thunderclap from Hulk would effect him even in Iced form.

Mindset
I don't think it was specified either way by TC....and a Thunderclap from Hulk would effect him even in Iced form.

Yes it would, but he could just reform.

Just like he could reform from anything the Hulk does to him.

celestialdemon
Iceman wins this. Nothing Hulk can do can truly harm Bobby.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Iceman wins this. Nothing Hulk can do can truly harm Bobby.

and vice versa. Hulk is impervious to the effects of cold and ice.

Bouboumaster
Hulk

dawsey28
embarrasment

DeathKap
Hulk can not do any actual damage to boby and hulk can not really have any longlasting damage done to him. i could not see one of them actualy winnin this so say coplete stalemate. even though i like hulk alot better, and would like to say hulk would kill himOriginally posted by dawsey28
embarrasment evil face

DeathKap
Although hulk is not quite invulnerable to the way bobby freezes objects, but i believe hulk would heal automatically backOriginally posted by dawsey28
embarrasment evil face

Phantom Zone
Is it actually possible for WWH hulk to kill Iceman since he can actually handle energy and is whosn to be able to ridirect it....could he actually do something like consume him.... *shrug*

Mindset
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Is it actually possible for WWH hulk to kill Iceman since he can actually handle energy and is whosn to be able to ridirect it....could he actually do something like consume him.... *shrug*

What?

Phantom Zone
What?

The reason why Ice man cant be killed is because his true form is energy. Hulk has been seen on numerous ocassions being able to physically hold energy or pure enrgy beings.....could he consume him in some way?

DeathKap
That seems really strange. Does that make sense?Originally posted by Phantom Zone
The reason why Ice man cant be killed is because his true form is energy. Hulk has been seen on numerous ocassions being able to physically hold energy or pure enrgy beings.....could he consume him in some way?

Mindset

Him able to interact with energy in no way means he could absorb Iceman.

Phantom Zone
Him able to interact with energy in no way means he could absorb Iceman.

Im saying he could literially eat him if he was so inclined....hell you need to phsyically grasp food to eat it and he can phyiscally grasp energy. You cant eat air can you? Hell come to think of it, if he can physically grasp energy why couldnt Hulk breath Iceman in?

If his body can riderct energy he could actually keep Iceman trapped within his body, Hulk almost trapped an intangible Vision within his body.

Even without eating, im pretty sure there are examples of Hulk absorbing energy so why couldnt he absorb Iceman?

Mindset
Im saying he could literially eat him if he was so inclined....hell you need to phsyically grasp food to eat it and he can phyiscally grasp energy.

If his body can riderct energy he could actually keep Iceman trapped within his body, Hulk almost trapped an intangible Vision within his body.

Even without eating, im pretty sure there are examples of Hulk absorbing energy so why couldnt he absorb Iceman?

Well for starters I'm not sure Iceman exists as energy, I know I've never seen it.

Second off, when has Hulk ever absorbed sentient energy?

I'm sorry, it just doesn't seem like you're making sense. sad

Do you have scans to support any of the things you said?

Phantom Zone
Well for starters I'm not sure Iceman exists as energy, I know I've never seen it.

I think he does i'll have to look

Second off, when has Hulk ever absorbed sentient energy?

I'm sorry, it just doesn't seem like you're making sense. sad

Do you have scans to support any of the things you said?

No im making perfect sense. Can you eat air or energy....nope....but you can eat things that you can phyiscally get hold off if the substance is weak enough. Hulk can grasp energy. no expression

Well for starters he was seen holding zzzaxxx who is a being of pure energy. It doesnt matter if the energy is snetient, if Icemen trys to escape he will have to fight against Hulks strength...i'll have to find the scans.

Mindset
I think he does i'll have to look

No im making perfect sense. Can you eat air or energy....nope....but you can eat things that you can phyiscally get hold off if the substance is weak enough. Hulk can grasp energy. no expression

Well for starters he was seen holding zzzaxxx who is a being of pure energy. It doesnt matter if the energy is snetient, if Icemen trys to escape he will have to fight against Hulks strength...i'll have to find the scans. I know he can touch energy beings, I'm talking about him absorbing sentient energy...no expression

Phantom Zone
I know he can touch energy beings, I'm talking about him absorbing sentient energy...no expression

Well hes asorbed the Vision in phased form, but I also said and explained how he could eat him, he doesnt even actually have to absorb him but just keep him contained within himself.
Since he has absrobed Vision is not outside possibility that he could absorb Iceman.

Mindset
Well hes asorbed the Vision in phased form, but I also said and explained how he could eat him, he doesnt even actually have to absorb him but just keep him contained within himself.
Since he has absrobed Vision is not outside possibility that he could absorb Iceman.

Except Iceman can become water or water vapor, how would Hulk hold on to him?

Still waiting on scans.

Phantom Zone
Except Iceman can become water or water vapor, how would Hulk hold on to him?

He doesnt need to, a thunderclap will dissipate all water or vapour, then he'll be forced to turn to energy.

Still waiting on scans.

I'll have to find them but quite frankly im cant be assed right now. Im sure alot of Hulk fans know about the Hulk absorbing the vision but im having trouble finding it.

SuperiorTech
He doesnt need to, a thunderclap will dissipate all water or vapour, then he'll be forced to turn to energy.

I'll have to find them but quite frankly im cant be assed right now. Im sure alot of Hulk fans know about the Hulk absorbing the vision but im having trouble finding it.

I have never seen iceman turn into energy before you have scans of this? As far as I am aware vision does not turn into energy either he increases and decreases his own density.

Mindset

That doesn't make any sense...are you saying a thunderclap will dissipate the molecular bonds?

ultimatethor
When has iceman turned into pure enrgy? I thought it was water vapor

Mindset
When has iceman turned into pure enrgy? I thought it was water vapor

I don't think he ever has.

ultimatethor
The hulk can win via BFR but he probably cant evn hurt iceman let alone kill him.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
I have never seen iceman turn into energy before you have scans of this? As far as I am aware vision does not turn into energy either he increases and decreases his own density.

Neither have I. I cant specifically find the place where it says his true form is pure energy but I thinka nother poster mentioned it maybe he can find the scans.

What im saying is that sometimes his body gets destroyed and then he creates another body, if Hulk destorys the body or form he is in Iceman is energy. You know its like you kill a human being and then capture his soul because his soul is energy.

Im afraid I think this can only hint that maybe he has an eregy form because its staes that hes part of everything, its kinda cosmic talk if you know what I mean

http://img347.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmenforever5p227kd.jpg
http://img347.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmenforever5p192kj.jpg

It kinda makes sense because he becomes one with a Celestial ship it kinda gives the impression if his form was just simply ice or air it wouldnt work.

http://img347.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmenforever5p208wl.jpg

The problem is that even if he could absorb or contain Iceman it seems he can be in two places at once, so Hulk would hve to destroy everything.

The only way Hulk could win is if he keeps getting stronger to a point where his thunderclap literially destorys everything within the arena....but then....argh getting a headache.

DeathKap
Ice man is not energy. He san be water in its different states but hes never been energy.

DeathKap
i still dont see how either one could kill the other. Seeing as how iceman is not energy. I just say stalemate.

janus77
this is just a stalemate.
nobody under Surfer has a chance of killing Iceman, as you'd need to be able to manipulate the water molecules in the arena to prevent him from persisting.

Phantom Zone
this is just a stalemate.
nobody under Surfer has a chance of killing Iceman, as you'd need to be able to manipulate the water molecules in the arena to prevent him from persisting.

Isn't its possible to make a thunderclap that destroys on a molecular level?

Grinning Goku

Hulk vs Scarlet Witch.. dur Hulk's stronger than her, Hulk 10/10. thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>