Mass Effect - RP Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cpt. Valerian
Commander Shepard and the rest of his crew were only just arriving at the Citadel. The Council had requested a meeting with them.
They were also going to be introduced with the other Spectres and new members of the crew.

"Joker, hit the dock," Shepard ordered.

Scarlet Fox
~Alexandra was already within the Citadel tower her Turian Companion Ruio. She was leaning upon a wall while he stood right up facing her, both in a conversation. Ruio speaking harshly...~

I do not understand why we must wait here. We were summoned by the council yet they will give us no Audience until Shepard arrives. He may be t he Citadel Hero but that is no excuss for making people wait.

~Alex rolled her eyes a bit at her friends words. He was always an impatient man.~

Ruio. Be patient. He must have a reason for why he is not here. Perhaps he recieved a distress call and went to see what was the cause. From what I hear he usually goes to check stuff like that out. ~She waves her hand some~ ... Even if it makes people wait..

Cpt. Valerian
The Normandy landed on the dock after a few minutes, and Commander Shepard and the rest of his crew ground crew went down the elevator of the Citadel Security. His face along with some of his companions' attracted immediate attention once he stepped in.

"Commander," Ambassador Udina greeted the Spectre.

"Ambassador," He greeted back. "Let's not make the Council wait any longer,"

jalek moye
The doors to the citidel towers opened and their walked in Jalek, he came in fully equiped with his armor and weapons all loaded. He was the second human to get the rank spectre after commander shepard, but he personally considered himself the best.

He walked up past the other spectre and her friend and stood against an opposite wall waiting silently.

Cpt. Valerian
*Sorry Jalek, no human Spectre was given the rank until a year after the events of Mass Effect, so it wasn't that right away. Your char. can still be the second Spectre ever, though.*

DangerousBeauty
Ashley stood quietly behind her Commander, eyeing everyone as they came and went. She was relaxed, and neutral to the situation. Really she didnt know what was going on, and she didnt care... Not yet anyways. She shifted her weight from one foot to the other, noting each person: how they looked, how they walked, what they had on them, their attitude, ect. Eventually her attention turned to the conversation that had started up. She wondered what Commander Sheperd was up to.

Cpt. Valerian
Shepard and his crew arrived at the Citadel Tower only shortly. He walked up the stairs to find the two Spectres and the Turian companion. He smiled politely and moved his hand in for a shake.

jalek moye
Jalek eyed commander shepard as he approaced him with his hand out and just stood staring.

"Hello Sheppard" he said with a slight hint of hostilty.

Cpt. Valerian
"Pleasure to meet you, Jalek," He replied, shaking his hand. He then eyed Alexandra and Ruio and greeted them as well. "Hello, Alexandra. Good to see familiar faces in the Spectre ranks."

DangerousBeauty
Ash tensed at his tone and slid her hand down to the gun on her belt. She raised a brow and watched Sheperd, waiting for a silent command from him for her to drop this ass if he were to act up again. She sighed heavily... Now she new what was going on.. New people.

teck92
Draven followed behind the squad. He couldn't help but notice the beauty of the citadel. "Commander permission to grab a drink? He couldn't stand to be around politics

Cpt. Valerian
Shepard nodded. "I know how much you hate politics, Draven," He smiled slightly. "Just don't take too long." He then noticed Ashley's tense posture. "At ease, Chief. You don't need to shoot everything that moves, you know." He teased. He knew how aggressive Ashley could be when it comes to socializing.

DangerousBeauty
Ashe smiled faintly and shrugged. "Yes sir. I'll try not to kill the new guys." She let her hand fall, without putting the safety back on. She relaxed, but her eyes never left the others. Her hand was spring loaded at her side. If one of them even coughed, then she'd put a hole in their shoe.

teck92
Draven gave a swift salute and walked down to the wards. After searching he found a human bartender. "good to see nother human eh?" the man said "yea.... you got any vodkaa?" "yes sir captain 5 creds"

jalek moye
Jalek laughed at ashleys overt aggresion and shook his head

"You better keep youre crew under control, shepard. next outburt like that and i'll have to show her why i was chosen to be a spectre" he stared coldy at them and smiled

Cpt. Valerian
Shepard laughed humourlessly. "Don't worry about that, Jalek. But you better keep yourself---and your ego---under control or *I'll* have to remind you why I was chosen as the first human Spectre ever, and *not* you." He replied a little aggressively, half-smiling.

Wrex, who was standing beside him, laughed.

Shepard had been warned about Jarek's personality. He just decided he might tease a little bit.

DangerousBeauty
Ash bit her tongue to keep quiet, tapping her finger on the butt of her gun. "Commander..." She glanced at him, reminding him of why they were here. He had slightly strayed from the subject at hand, and she wanted to get back to the ship.

teck92
After about 15 minutes he walked and walked around a bit looking at the sights. and realised it looked so fake...

((for future refrence i may double post i can only type 200 chracters))

Scarlet Fox
~Alexandra shook her head at the two bickering back and forth. It was childish and a waste of time.~

Gentlemen. If you would pry away from Egos and "I am first" deal, shall we go and meet the council? Ive been standing here for a good while now and would like to have things underway if you dont mind.

~She pushed off the wall and made her way up to where the council meets with people. The turian Ruio eyed them all for a moment before following his Commander.~

... you would think they just became Spectres...

~He muttered to Alex as he followed.~

Cpt. Valerian
For Shepard, all the Spectre thing was, in reality, quite unimportant. He didn't ever care if he was chosen first, second or third, or even if he was chosen or not. He believed he was given the necessary power to end Sovereign, and that included becoming a Spectre; it was a necessity, so he said. He simply quite liked to tease Jarek about this. He knew he would enjoy it once in a while. He nodded to Ash.

He followed behind Alexandra, smiling.

jalek moye
Jalek began mumbling to himself about how he was much more quailified then shepard to lead this mission. He then sighed and slowly picked up the rear

teck92
"hey look at the freak! he can use that purple stuff!" Draven noticed a girl about 14 getting bullied for..... biotics..... "ha haha look at the freak!" I want to kill those little basterds...

Cpt. Valerian
The crew reached the place where the Council held its meetings.

There were four Councilors: An asari, a turian, a salarian, and a human.

"Greetings, Councilors," Shepard said, eyeing Anderson more closely than the others. "I have heard you have news regarding the Geth intelligence,"

teck92
the girl..... point singularatied and the kids flew into a hole.....
"god damn shes only that young how could she be so powerful?" Draven chased after her and found her crying in an alley.....

jalek moye
Jalek stood before the council staring at them silent, he nodded to each of them and waited for them to begin the meeting.

teck92
"hey kid i noticed your abilities" she was pale had straight black hair and blue eyes of fire "leave me alone!"

"listen i'm a bio too" draven lifted a box a huge one"

she looked at it with awe

teck92
how....how can you do that?

"years and years of training why are you wandering alone how old are you?

17 and my parents left me.....

"you look younger"

i know and thanks...

Scarlet Fox
~Alexandra stayed to the right of Shepard as he spoke to the Council. She didn't acknowledge them for Shepard had already done so. She looked to Anderson, the human Council Member, then to the others. She looked back momentarily towards Ruio who stood behind her, giving him a look that spoke of Patience, before returning her attention to the words of the Council as they began to speak.~

((Okay.. NOW im gone for the night. :P ))

teck92
"listen.. i know how you feel people... just don't umderstand are you hungry or anything?"

"em... yeah say whats your name.?

"Draven now come on"

DangerousBeauty
Ash stood behind Shepherd, though in a position where she could keep a close eye on the Jalek kid... Or get a good shot if it was needed. Other then that she kept quiet. Her place was at Shepherd's side, not speaking with the council members.

teck92
listen.... take this....

draven handed brought up his tool and added 100creds to her account..

if you ever need anything in extremem emergencis heres my com key message me i havevto go....

Cpt. Valerian
*LOL, for those of you who don't know how to spell his name, it's Shepard.*

"We have," The turian replied quickly, "We've learnt the surviving Geth have progressed vastly after the destruction of Sovereign," He continued.

"They've progressed to the point that they now even have scientists within their ranks." Anderson spoke up with his husky, deep voice.

Shepard's face looked puzzled.

"That can't be."

"It's already proven, Shepard." The asari said.

"And that's not the worst part," the salarian one added.

"What is the worst part, then?" Shepard asked, frowning.

"They are currently constructing a small version of a Mass Relay, like the one Saren used to attack the Citadel. They have somehow figured out how to bring back the Reapers. We don't know where this Mass Relay is. And we need you to find it." Anderson said.

DangerousBeauty
i knew that ^^ lol jk))

teck92
Draven couldn't help but give her a hug he himself was only 21 he decided to make way to council halls and wait for his commander..... he saw spiffy aliens and humans he had an urge to point singular

jalek moye
Jalek smiled at the news and pushed himself off the wall to stand infront of them.

"Thats just great. where do you want us to start" he began to stretch his arms as he spoke

teck92
Draven had a feeling alot of death was coming. Maybe it was his biotics maybe it was human intuition but he felt a dark feeling

((btw valerian are you going to question people about thier stories?)

Scarlet Fox
(( Jalek. If your with us, speaking to the council, there is no wall. Its just a platform with glass underneath. the closest wall is probly 10 feet or so away.))

That Can't Be!

~Alex spoke at the same time Shepard did. She looked back at Ruio who looked as stunned as she felt, then looked back to the Council~

Anderson, Perhaps the...

~she was cut off as Jalek stepped infront of them. He seemed happy.~

How the hell can you be happy about this? The Reapers threaten us yet again because of the Geth!

~Ruio stepped up addressing the Council~

If you had helped when the Quarians asked for assistance we could of avoided all of this! Avoided the situation with Saren aswell!

~Alex turned to Ruio and scowled at him. As soon as she did he sighed heavily, said his appologies to the council and made his way to the elevator. Alex looked back to the council~

I am sorry for that. He is very outspoken.

jalek moye
(i know that, he didnt walk all the way up)

Jalek shook his head and sighed

"it's sarcasam babe, but it's not like this will be hard or anything. I mean shepard over there did most of the work with just him and his crew last time" he began to laugh

Scarlet Fox
~Alex scowled at him~

Babe?

~Ruio heard Jalek and ran up and pulling his pistol from its holster. Alex put out an arm and grabbed Ruios arm~

Leave it be Ruio. This.... Spectre... isnt worth the time or the effort.

~Ruio growled lightly and put the gun back. Alex turned to Jalek and put a hand up~

And before YOU say anything, I would not advise it. I may not be quick enough to stop him the second time.

~She looked back to the Council and asked that they continue, apologising for the delays.~

Cpt. Valerian
Shepard turned to look at Alex. "We'll have to be extremely cautious with this. We'll have to act smart at all times. And, most of all, we cannot ever be overly confident," He said at the same time as he turned to give Jalek a sharp, threatening look.

The turian councilor sighed. "I knew three Spectres working on the same mission wouldn't be a good idea," He said, looking down and shaking his head. "But this is the only way. Shepard, we trust your experience and leadership for this. Keep the Spectre situation under control," He commanded, and then he turned to look at Alex and Jalek. "You two may not like it---especially you, Jalek---but Shepard is the most experienced Spectre here. By far. We---all of us---" he said sharply, raising his arms, "Owe him each and every one of our lives. Show him the respect he deserves. Both of you have only recently been chosen as Spectres, and you have yet to prove yourselves as elite of the elite," He continued, frowning, "this is your opportunity to do so. Don't fail."

Anderson half smiled.

teck92
Draven couldn't help but over hear as he was in the hall standing against the wall arms crossed. Damn non alliance show no respect.

Draven bioed his shotgun out of it"s holster and studied it.

Cpt. Valerian
^

Originally posted by Cpt. Valerian
Shepard turned to look at Alex. "We'll have to be extremely cautious with this. We'll have to act smart at all times. And, most of all, we cannot ever be overly confident," He said at the same time as he turned to give Jalek a sharp, threatening look.

The turian councilor sighed. "I knew three Spectres working on the same mission wouldn't be a good idea," He said, looking down and shaking his head. "But this is the only way. Shepard, we trust your experience and leadership for this. Keep the Spectre situation under control," He commanded, and then he turned to look at Alex and Jalek. "You two may not like it---especially you, Jalek---but Shepard is the most experienced Spectre here. By far. We---all of us---" he said sharply, raising his arms, "Owe him each and every one of our lives. Show him the respect he deserves. Both of you have only recently been chosen as Spectres, and you have yet to prove yourselves as elite of the elite," He continued, frowning, "this is your opportunity to do so. Don't fail."

Anderson half smiled.

DangerousBeauty
Ash sighed and rubbed her eyes. Great... Now she had to listen to Jalek and Commander fight day in and day out. "Well... Shall we go then, Captain my Captain?" She smirked and stepped back, waiting for him to move.

Cpt. Valerian
Shepard turned to look at Ash briefly, and then smiled. "Don't worry. I know what you're thinking. It won't be a problem... Wait a minute."

teck92
Draven wasn't very far away he could see how pissed ash was so he decided just to nod her by. and walked near his comadant giving shepard a sharp salute

jalek moye
Jalek sighed and nodded

"I shall sir, the council's will is mine to obey" He glared over at shepard breifly before turning back to face the council

teck92
Draven sat and noticed the tenseness of the group. They seemed stressed at minimum

DangerousBeauty
Ash tensed with the glance Tsecti shot Shepard. She sighed heavily and tapped her finger on the butt of her gun again. Kids... Especially boys, had big attitude problems. She was hoping they'd get him broken before it gets everyone into trouble.

teck92
Drsven noticed the the sharp looks between ash and sevral other members. He knew not to say anything he was a very silent type kill with your hands not with your mouth.

Scarlet Fox
~Alex nodded softly~

Of course Shepard. You do not have to explain such things to me. Perhaps the lecture should be given to one who already seems overconfident?

~Alexandra stood a bit straighter as the Turian Counciler spoke. She turned around and nodded.~

I understand. I already know that Shepard is the Senior of the three of us and I shall provide for him to the best of my abilities and the abilities of my own people, as possible. I promise that I shall prove myself, but not at the expense of my fellow companions.

teck92
Draven noticed how thick the stress was he could shoot through it. He kept his cool as a biotic and sniper he had nerves of steel.

Cpt. Valerian
Shepard nodded in agreement.

"Very well," The asari councilor said. "There have been Geth on certain planets. The information has been uploaded into the Normandy's database. The sooner you leave the better."

teck92
Draven knew thats all he needed to know geth..... He had been preparing himself "hmph cybernetic organisms..... well see...."

Scarlet Fox
~Alex Saluted the Council and turned, eyeing Shepard.~

Ill be waiting outside your ship when you are yours are ready to leave.

~Spoken as she passed. She walked by Ruio nodding at him to follow and off they went to wait outside of Shepards Ship~

DangerousBeauty
Ash stepped up to stand beside Commander Shepard, waiting for him to leave where she would follow. "Thank you councilor.. Thank you all of you.. We will not fail."

teck92
Draven just stood there saluted the squad as they made thier departure and took a quiet step beside ash

jalek moye
Jalek nodded

"I will not fail you" he said to the council before turning around walking off to the normandy.

Cpt. Valerian
Shepard and his crew walked towards the dock. The Normandy was ready to depart. The mission was just about to start. They got inside quickly, followed by Jalek and Alexandra and prepped the ship for launch.

Scarlet Fox
~Alex and Ruio, once in the normandy, went to the mess hall and sat at the table. Alex unholstered her pistol and began to disassemble it, then began to clean the parts. Ruio sat across from her watching, now and then asking random things.~

DangerousBeauty
Ash sighed heavily and went into her room, keeping the door open for anyone who would need repairs on weapons or suits. She sat down at her desk and began fiddling with a jammed trigger. Problem was that she'd been working on this thing for three days and she still couldnt get it fixed. She was starting to consider just throwing the gun away, but it wasnt even scratched yet. She sighed heavily and slammed her fist down on her desk, her patients with this gun was wearing thin.

jalek moye
Jalek walked on the ship and began to wander around it, he found it fascinating. He walked all over seeing who all was part ofthe crew and everything before finally deciding to go to the medbay to make advances to the female doctor.

teck92
Draven was in the cargo hold.

With all his might he biotcally lifted a very large crate then pushed it pulling his pistol out to blast it

Scarlet Fox
~Alex put the gun together again and handed it to Ruio who looked confused.~

... Can you show me one more time?

~She rolled her eyes and snatched the gun from him~

I showed you about a hundred times already Ruio. Pay attention this time.

~Once again she dismantled the gun, Set the diffrent parts on the table, then began to slowly, for Ruios sake, put the pistol together again. Afterwards she handed the gun to him. Ruio stared at the gun for a moment then looked to her.~

..... once more..

~Alex pointed at him and smirked.~

Your hopeless...

~She then began to show him one more time.~

Cpt. Valerian
Meanwhile, Shepard went to the cockpit, where Joker sat as always.

"What were the coordinates downloaded into the Normandy, Joker?"

"We got three locations, Commander. None which I'm familiar with. The first one is a planet called Vachorla, in the Artemis Tau cluster."

"Set the course to Vachorla, then."

"Yessir."

jalek moye
The medbay doors quicky opened and Jalek stumbled out, the doctor could heard yelling till the door closed. His advances had been rejected and he just suffered from alot of verbal abuse before being pushed out the door. He shrugged and made his way to ashley's room he then kocked on the wall next to the door frame.

"What's up?"

teck92
Draven made his way up the elevator and found Shepard in the cock pit

"Sir... I must ask. this squad are they as good as the record say? And are any of them biotics you know i get the outcast feelin

Cpt. Valerian
Shepard looked at him. "Yes, they are as good as their record says. Actually, there once was a very powerful biotic in the group, but... He died in action. In the conflict against Sovereign."

teck92
"Oh... yeah sir iv always been the outcast for being "different" if you get my drift the others..... they... i don't knowci do not have a good feeling like theres somehing huge out there.

DangerousBeauty
Ash tended at the sound of his voice. She carefully pushed the gun aside and stood to welcome him to her room. "Did you come in here to get your gun fixed, or cop a feel?" She smiled and twirled the sqrewdriver between her fingers.

jalek moye
Jalek shrugged

"Which ever you want me to be here for. But i'm actually just bored" he walked over and sat down in a nearby chair.

DangerousBeauty
She raised a brow and leaned against her desk. "Oh? And how could I possibly entertain a guy like you?"

jalek moye
jalek shrugged agian and lifted his legs to rest his feet on her desk.

"Don't know figure something out"

DangerousBeauty
She sighed and sat back down, pulling the gun back over to her. "Well when I do I'll let you know."

jalek moye
jalek shook his head and stood up

"Wow, you're boring. Don't you ever do anything with other?"

DangerousBeauty
She crossed her arms and looked up at. "Like what, my dear."

jalek moye
He smiled and began walking around the room

"like have fun, you are just sittting there working. why not go play jokes on people, spar with someone, flirt with guys, throw stuff at the big krogan." he shrugged

DangerousBeauty
She laughed and shook her head. "My jokes are poisonous, and my flirting is deadly... To men anyways. I try not to loose control, though everynow and then my grip on myself can slip."

jalek moye
his eyebrow raised and he smirked

"i'd like to see that"

DangerousBeauty
She raised a brow and slowly stood. "It takes a bit to get me aroused, my dear. And I assure you that you aren't even close to bringing that side out." She smiled and crossed her arms, waiting to see what he'd do.

Scarlet Fox
~While she was putting the pistol together for the 5th time she cursed.~

Damnit! Where is the trigger at?

~Alex looked around on the floor and saw a drain under the table. She sat up and gave a blank look to Ruio~

I wouldnt of lost that part if you had gotten it the first time.... now i have to get a replacement...

~Ruio grimaced a bit and shrugged~

Sorry Alex. Im more of an action guy. Doesnt really matter to me how the gun works.

~Alex rolled her eyes and pushed up from her chair. She needed to find a replacement. She made her way around the ship asking where she could find the part. She was told to talk to Ashley Williams. Alex nodded and made her way to Ashleys quarters and stopped in the doorway seeing she already had company.~

I hate to break this little conversation apart, but I have a quick question. Miss Williams. Do you happen to have a spare trigger for a HMWP X? I seemed to have... misplaced mine... I was showing Ruio how to dismantle it and since he cant seem to grasp the facts of the process I had to repeat it for him a few times and now the trigger is missing. I asked around and the crew I spoke with said you were the one to talk to about such matters.

DangerousBeauty
Ash nodded and stepped away from her desk, reaching down and pulling open a large drawer. There were dozens of tiny boxes in there, each opened and full of triggers. She glanced in momentarily before pulling out one of the boxes. "Lets see... HMWP X... Pistol." She nodded and pulled one out. "There ya go Hun. Send him here some time. I'll give him plenty of guns to practice on."

Scarlet Fox
~Alex took the part. She pulled out the pistol with the missing trigger, quickly dismantled it enough to put the part in, then put it back together. She then quickly brought it up, pointing it at Jalek and dry fired it. 'click'
Alex smirked lightly, holstered the pistol and looked to Williams. Thanks for the help. She smiled softly at Williams before turning around and walking back to Ruio~

DangerousBeauty
She smiled and crossed her arms. "Hey its what I'm here for... Anyways." She forwned and looked over at Jalek. "You going to stand there all day or are you going to entertain me?" She smiled faintly and leaned back against her desk again.

jalek moye
jalek shrugged and stepped forward smiling

"actually, no you're going to entertain me not the otherway around."

teck92
Draven saluted his comadant and walked to see ashley.

Excuse me.. Do you know anyone on this ship with biotic implant specualties or someome who has any?

DangerousBeauty
Ash sighed and looked over at Draven. "I'm a weapons specialist not a mechanic." She pushed her door shut with her foot. "Do some research on your team mates kid." She glanced back at Jalek. "I may have changed my mind... So... Entertain me. I'm a busy woman. You can come back later if you want." She smiled and canted her head to the side.

Zalindrana
=Garrus Vakarian walked up to Shepard and waited to speak with him about the mission. He waited until he was not busy before speaking up=

Shepard. Im not sure I understand what exactly we are doing. Yes the Geth are evolving but do you really think they can make a working mass relay powerful enough to bring back something as powerful as the Reapers?

((Sorry I havent posted. I forgot I dibbed on Garrus. big grin ))

teck92
"*****... "

hmph oh well screw it ill just keep with my l3 implant

he walked where alex was didn't really acknowlege her presence and started taking apart his sniper rifle biotcally

Scarlet Fox
~Alex looked to Draven as he began to Bioticly take apart his weapon. She rolled her eyes at the idea of using Biotics to do such things and easily used her own biotics to force the chair, and him on it, further away from her. She then looked to Ruio, who was grinning, if you can tell when a Turian smiles, and then began explaining to Ruio what the mission was about.~

teck92
"hmmm nice use but i do this as a meditation exercise i didn't know you were a bio?"

Cpt. Valerian
Originally posted by Zalindrana
=Garrus Vakarian walked up to Shepard and waited to speak with him about the mission. He waited until he was not busy before speaking up=

Shepard. Im not sure I understand what exactly we are doing. Yes the Geth are evolving but do you really think they can make a working mass relay powerful enough to bring back something as powerful as the Reapers?

((Sorry I havent posted. I forgot I dibbed on Garrus. big grin ))

Shepard was still standing in the middle of the cockpit, arms crossed and frowning.

"I know what you mean, Garrus," He said, "But we shouldn't take the risk. We've faced more than a thousand Geth. You know how they're like. They'll try to do anything to bring the Reapers back."

Zalindrana
=Garrus nodded his head.=

Your right Shepard. However it makes you realize, if the geth are so focused on bringing back the Reapers then we would have to destroy every last geth to get the job done. If we leave even one out there its a possibility it will build the geth back up to army strength and try again.

Cpt. Valerian
Shepard nodded back. "I agree." He said firmly, "We won't let them live this time."

Scarlet Fox
~Alex didnt even look at him. She began disassembling her weapons one by one and then cleaning the parts.~

Biotics are not a good tool for Meditation.

~She finally looked at him and arched a brow as he took apart the sniper rifle~

.... L3?... or course you are or you wouldnt be casually using Biotics cause of the Migranes...

~She looked at Ruio~

Are all L3's we meet like that?

~Ruio just shook his head~

I think one was worse....

Oh right. He was a pain in the ass.

jalek moye
Jalek laughed and began to walk around her in a small circle smiling

"Well you should lighten up we're all busy take some time to enjoy yourself" as he passed her back he gently slapped her behind.

DangerousBeauty
Ash jumped and watched him circle her. She felt like she was being sized up, like a shark does a diver. "Like I said before darling, it takes a bit to get me to lighten up."

jalek moye
Jalek began to laugh as he continued to circle her, he then stopped behind her again and wrap his arm around her neck. He leaned forward and softy kissed her neck.

"Yea, but you need to learn to more often can't spend all trip fixing things" he whispered to her

DangerousBeauty
Ash closed her eyes and smiled. "I might consider it." She sighed and reached up, running her hand over his cheek. "What am I going to do with you?"

jalek moye
Jalek smiled and laced his fingers around her hand ashe rested his chin on ash's shoulder

"What ever you want" he whispered in her ear

DangerousBeauty
She smiled and pressed her cheek against his. "Tempting..." With her free hand, she slammed her elbow back into his ribs. "But I'll have to pass." She pulled out of his arms and strutted out the door. "If it didnt work on the nurse then it wont work on me, sexy boy."

teck92
"didn't mean to offend you any way just lifting are using my biotics in anyway relaxes me,"

he put his sniper back together in no time with just his hands.

Zalindrana
=Garrus nodded his head to Shepard.=

No. We cant let them. Ill be by the Mako if you need me.

=With that said Garrus made his way down to the Mako but saw Ashley speaking to someone who seemed as if he was just hit in the gut. Garrus walked over to them and crossed his arms over his chest=

Is something wrong Williams?

Scarlet Fox
....L3

~She said nodding~

No migranes but less effective as an L2

~She said with a slight grin. She then got to her feet and made her way to where shepard was to get a better understanding of the mission. Ruio got to his feet and looked at Draven.~

Look kid. Dont go messing with Alexandra. Shes an L2. And they pack more punch then L3's.

~He began to follow Alex but stopped and looked back~

Besides not only can she resist alot of biotics, because of her armor and natural resistance, guys who try her are ... how to humans put it? Barking up the wrong tree...

~Ruio shrugged and resumed following Alex to where Shepard was~

teck92
"Okay? I came over here to practice not socialize im not here to talk im here to help or kill"

And with that Draven made his way to his quarters he didn't care what people thought, he could care less

jalek moye
Jalek stood up straight and laughed he then waved his hand lighty infront of garrus

"No problem here, just harmless fun" he smiled

Shaggs
Jake sat half-under the Mako, doing all the necessary work to fix, and maintain the vehicle. "Harmless fun.. more like sexual harassment.." With a grunt, he slid out from the under the vehicle and wiped the grease from his hands.

DangerousBeauty
Ash smiled and patted Jalek on the cheek. "Don't worry... I might consider it when your a bit less of an ass." She winked and brushed past him, letting her hand slide over his body as she made her way down the hall. She was looking for Shepard.

Cpt. Valerian
Shepard was still inside the cockpit. Still arms crossed. He was thinking about the mission. He was thinking about last mission. About Kaidan... He wouldn't let someone die under his command one more time.

He kept staring into space as Joker maneuvered through darkness.

Shaggs
Jake stood up, and made his into the hall. He was not surprised at all when most of the crew did not recognize him, due to him being under the Mako for most of the trip.

DangerousBeauty
Ash stepped onto the cockpit, moving to stand beside Shepard. "Interesting crew... Do you think they'll last long?" She raised a brow and looked over at him.

Cpt. Valerian
He smiled faintly.

"Honestly, I don't know. The Spectres seem... Arrogant. At least Jalek does. Arrogance won't get them anywhere. I've to admit I'm a little worried. But I think we'll pull it off."

DangerousBeauty
She closed her eyes and rubbed her butt where Jalek had copped a feel. "Indeed he is... What about us? From the report, do you think we can pull through?"

teck92
Draven sat in his bed thinking. He had always been discrimanated and still is. He had a horrible child hood.

"Follow orders. Kill all who stand in my way. I survive"

Cpt. Valerian
He laughed faintly. "Us? Yeah, if we pulled it through against Sovereign and Saren we can pull it through anything. We've proven ourselves. It's their chance to do the same." He said, turning around to face her.

DangerousBeauty
She smiled up at him weakly, a hint of fear in her eyes. "Yeah.. I know but theres always a chance that something could go wrong. We've lost so many before... And I'm afraid I'm going to loose someone I care about... Other then myself of course."

Cpt. Valerian
He fully turned around to face her this time, his eyes on hers.

"You think that after all we've been through I won't survive this? C'mon, Ash. That's impossible." He replied jokingly.

Shaggs
Jake walked to his locker, opening it and throwing the repair equipment inside, instead of putting them where they go, but second though and set them correctly. "Better not get kicked off this rig too.." With a sigh, he stretched and walked off, looking for the mess hall.

DangerousBeauty
She sighed and patted his cheek. "You're cute... Dont die ok?" She smiled sweetly before turning and slowly strutting away.

Cpt. Valerian
"I won't. I promise. And neither will you."

teck92
Draven was itching for a fight. He was stressed and wanted to take it out on something he knew he was the strongest biotic on the ship perhaps in the alliance and wanted to rip something.

Shaggs
Jake arrived in the mess hall, much too late to get a meal, like usual. "Maybe I need to invest in a watch.. oh well." Smiling a little, he turned back around and searched through his locker for his emergency field rations. "Taste like ass, but hey. Beggars ain't choosers." Unwrapping the package, he took a bite, grimacing at first.

jalek moye
Jalek shrugged and began to walk towards the area was shepard was. Once he got there he saw Ashley had just left, he smiled and aproached Shepard.

"So you know anything that the council didn't tell us about this mission?"

Cpt. Valerian
Shepard smiled. "I should, shouldn't I? But no, I'm afraid that's not the case now, Jalek. All I know is there that now exist Geth scientists building---or at least trying to---a Mass Relay. Sounds a little far fetched, in my opinion. We'll find out."

jalek moye
He smiled and began to laugh

"If thats all then no bigge, Geth are chumps"

Cpt. Valerian
Shepard was suddenly serious again. "If it's true that there are now Geth scientists amongst them, we cannot underestimate them. We don't know how much could they have changed as living beings since I last fought them. But as I said, we'll find out."

teck92
Draven sat down in the middle of the room and bitocally lifted all the objects in his room. and slowly put them down in thier same places."*breathes* feel it feel the mass it weighs nothing slowly"

Cpt. Valerian
"About to hit the Mass Relay, Commander," Joker suddenly spoke out.

Shepard turned around. "Hit it, Joker. Artemis Tau Cluster."

And with that, the Normandy passed through the Mass Relay. The Artemis Tau Cluster. "Where's our planet, Joker?"

"Scans show it's somewhere in the Macedon system."

"Let's go."

teck92
((im replaying MA as a biotic sniper so i can refresh my memory))

"Become one with your bodily senses to feel the mass of the objects and elimanate them they are weightless"

he focusex hard

DangerousBeauty
Ash knocked softly on Draven's door. She had no idea why she wanted to talk to him, but she figured it was a good idea to spread the word that they would be arriving soon.

teck92
Losing his focus all the furniture and articles in his room flew everywhere

"ahh"
"come on in it's okay just had a bit of a malfunction ow ow."

his chair was on top of him he felt embarased.

DangerousBeauty
She opened the door and stepped in, her eye brow raising as she saw the chair. "Um... I could come back later if you want." She was a bit freaked out about how his room managed to get so messed up so quickly. "Anyways.. We'll be arriving soon so yeah... Get ready."

teck92
"Sorry oh and okay i was biotcally meditating i still have yet to master biotic lift so the smallest things get to me"

he biotcally grabbed his sniper and put it on his back.

DangerousBeauty
She nodded and smiled. "Oh... Ok that makes sence.. Alright I was worried for a moment." She winked and slipped back out. "Dont hurt yourself, doll."

teck92
he smiled back at her

Draven enjoyed company when people aern't segragating him.

He mutterd under his breath "cute girl" and closed the door picking up all his belongings and calabrating his ammo.

Zalindrana
=Garrus made his way back to Shepard.=

Shepard. Where are we going first?

Cpt. Valerian
"It's a planet called Vachorla," Shepard said, turning to Garrus. "We didn't visit that one before. I didn't know of its existence. The Council tells us there have been reports of Geth sighting in this planet, we might as we check it out."

Zalindrana
=Garrus nodded lightly, agreeing.=

I suppose it wouldnt hurt. I will go Prepare the Mako for the Drop.

=Garrus turned and made his way to the lower deck to prepare the Mako.=

teck92
Draven fixed his equipment and made way to shepard.

"Sir do you want me on recon or together with the squad?

Scarlet Fox
~Alexandra sighed lightly and let her head slam onto the table. A moment later.... ~

...ow

~Ruio chuckled softly~

Dont do that. It hurts.

~Alex looked up, now with a red splotch on her forehead.~

oh ha ha ha. Shut up Ruio.

~Ruio continued to chuckle and then leaned back in his chair. Alex got to her feet and stormed off towards the Bridge. She approached Shepard and stopped a few feet away~

Whats the Status Shepard? How much longer till we get to Geth Party?

Cpt. Valerian
"Ten minutes until landing. Then we'll drop in the Mako and investigate the site."

DangerousBeauty
Ash slipped into her room and pulled her gear out. She made sure the door was shut before she started to change.

Cpt. Valerian
Originally posted by Cpt. Valerian
"Ten minutes until landing. Then we'll drop in the Mako and investigate the site."

jalek moye
Jalek was all ready suited u he just stood there awaiting till it was time to head out. he was gonna sow them all how great he was.

Scarlet Fox
~Alex Nodded to shepard and turned to get ready. She went to get Ruio and told him the Status and they went off to change into their armor. Both in Predator M armor. Alex made sure er weapons were operational before going down to the Mako with Ruio.~

Zalindrana
=Garrus had finished prepping the Mako for the drop when one of the other Spectres and her Turian friend came over.=

The Mako is ready for the drop as soon as Commander Shepard arrives.

=Garrus as always was already in his blue armor, weapons securly placed in their correct spots on his back and side.=

teck92
"Aye aye sir"

Draven was prepared his was a custom armor based off the scorpion design

He made way to the mako nodding at garrus

DangerousBeauty
Dressed and ready Ash stepped out, gun in one hand and bag in the other. Her pack was filled with various things, from ammo to trigger to spare clips and screwdrivers. She was prepared for the worst. Quietly she made it to the Mako. She tossed her bag and gun in, took a quick glance at everyone, then slipped off to find Shepard.

Scarlet Fox
~Alex simply nodded to Garrus and her and Ruio got into the Mako and took the first set of seats in the front, across from eachother. Ruio hooked himself in and Alex didnt until everyone was inside the Mako. She saw Ash come up and throw her gear in then walk off. Alex raised a brow in thought then turned to Ruio who simply just shrugged. they both were ready and waiting for the others to hurry into the Mako~

Cpt. Valerian
Shepard, wearing the Colossus X Heavy Armour and his HMWP X's, stepped into the Normandy's elevator, where he bumped into Ashley. They were descending towards the Mako level.

DangerousBeauty
Ash grinned and looked him over. "Hey you... Thought I'd stop in and wish you luck before we join the others." She grinned and stepped into the elevator with him.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>