'Ello!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HalloweenCarolr
Hey! I know that this message probably won't stand out very much from the masses of posts very similar to this one right here. Anyways, call me Hallow or HC, either one is fine. Umm.... I'm a high school student interested in art and animation along with role playing. I do almost any genre of role play. So, yeah! I hope to have a fun experience here! bunny

Yoshi Paradise
What's up, HC.

Just make sure not to spam or bash other members.

Stealth
Welcome to KMC. Enjoy. happy

Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street welcome2

Quincy
Originally posted by HalloweenCarolr
Hey! I know that this message probably won't stand out very much from the masses of posts very similar to this one right here. Anyways, call me Hallow or HC, either one is fine. Umm.... I'm a high school student interested in art and animation along with role playing. I do almost any genre of role play. So, yeah! I hope to have a fun experience here! bunny

Welcome

Go hit up the "Unhosted Roleplay Section" and read the guidelines, you shall enjoy yourself thoroughly.

Also, smell this milk.

BruceSkywalker
Welcome to Korriban...

Enjoy and have a good experience

Wil7
Hola HC. If you need any help with anything, just ask me.

guy222
welcome

Wonder Man
Hi welcome to the club

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.