Wolverine vs Hawkgirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who wins?

Battlehammer
your a walking controdiction

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
your a walking controdiction wth you babbling about?

Mindset
lol

Battlehammer
welll you said you read a lot of wolverine

and you did not know he was a skilled swordsmen............you constantly controdict states you make. You are alway proving that your full of it.

Starscream M
welll you said you read a lot of wolverine

and you did not know he was a skilled swordsmen............you constantly controdict states you make. You are alway proving that your full of it. wth does that have to do with this thread? are you high?

Battlehammer
nope and thats not something a high person would do. I just like calling you out all yori BS. espcially when you made bad comment after bad one.

Starscream M
nope and thats not something a high person would do. I just like calling you out all yori BS. espcially when you made bad comment after bad one. either post your thoughts on this fight or stop spamming

Starscream M
bump...anyone got any thoughts on this fight?

-K-M-
Wolverine

guy222
wolverine

Stoic
Wolverine wins this, but that mace could be a problem in Hawkgirls hands... she can move pretty fast and has the air advantage after all.

Overall I give this to Wolverine though.

DTM
Wow, its nice to know BH loses it on more guys here than just me. smile

This fight to me goes to Wolverine. Unbreakable skeleton and claws, and his massive regen, I think takes the flying female warrior more than not. Her mace strikes are very powerful, and a few to the head will take Logan down, so she gets her share of wins, he just gets a good deal more against her, IMO.

Battlehammer
loses it? He stated something, got caught pritty much lieing. Kinda what you did. ecpt he did not enough bother with the redherrings........

oh and you clearly don't know starscream here, he argue with you over something just becuases

DTM
Gee, now who does that sound like here? smile

Going by this thread alone, and what I already know about you on the other thread, you obviously have a very bad manner in debating such threads, which are supposed to be FUN (look up the word if you are unsure of its meaning) smile

Battlehammer
maybe you should look up what the word "debate" mean's

oh and still waiitng on the evidence you clearly lied about having.

hey I rather be arguementative then a liar

DTM
See, again with the namecalling. Now Im a lair.

And yes, Im well aware of the meaning of the word Debate, but like many things there are different ways to do so. Your way is aggresive, insulting and obnoxious, and people like you I dont enjoy debating with.

Sorry to disrupt your thread SS, Ill leave it here and let those who wish to continue voting do so.

Battlehammer
Lol stating the truth is not name calling.

You said someine as a fact.

I said prove it.

you said you could

then I was like let see it then

you say a reddherring inorder to diverge from the fact you lied.

Your the worst kind, the individuals who act morally superior, get sensitive when you say there wrong, and are hypocrit's, because in fact they lied and yet they constantly on there high hoarse preaching about other's fallings in morallity while there is actaully far worse.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.