I Love Tom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blight
Well, Jesus will be here. He's gonna be here soon. He's gonna cover us up with leaves, with a blanket from the moon with a promise and a vow and a lullaby for my brow. Well, jesus gonna be here, he gonna be here soon.

Well I'm just gonna wait here, I don't have to shout. I have no reason and I have no doubt I'm gonna get myself unfurled from this mortal coiled up world because Jesus gonna be here, he gonna be here soon.

I got to keep my eyes open so I can see my Lord. I'm gonna watch the horizon for a brand new Ford. I can hear him rolling on down the lane, I said Hallowed be thy name. Jesus gonna be, he gonna be here soon

Well, I've got to keep myself faithful, and you know I've been so good. Except for drinking, but he knew that I would. I'm gonna leave this place better than the way that I found that it was 'cause jesus gon' be here, he gonna be here soon.

Dorian Belmont
there is no heaven or hell deal With it hippie

Blight
Says the guy on god's bad side erm

Rogue Jedi
Dont **** with the Jesus.

Ax3l
My favorite Tom Waits song, by the way.

The Grey Fox
Oh God, I love that album

Also, long time no see, Blight.

Blight
Tis a Good Album. I'm thinking of Covering the song.... but I think I'd do a better job with Earth Died Screaming.

Blight
DON'T GO INTO THAT BAAAAARN!!!!!!

AC/DC'S_LVR
Originally posted by Blight
Says the guy on god's bad side erm
whats a God?

Blight

AC/DC'S_LVR

Blight
Copy pasting LOSER!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.