Horror Momments.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kennedyward
Any horror momments you'd like to share? I'm having one right now. I have a final due tomorrow that I havn't even started yet. sad

Phucked Up
Moments*

Kelly_Bean
ATV wreck when I was in 8th grade. Dad broke his rib but I thought he was more seriously injured. Thought we were both dying as it happened, thought I was dying during that one earthquake which was like a 5 on the richter scale, at Cruefest I had skittles vodka, 3-4 margaritas, 4-5 Jack Daniels lynchburg lemonades and after the concert had 3-4 pot brownies and a part of a blunt and felt great for a while but then started having negative side effectts and threw up but then felt FINE! I have many. :]

steverules_2
When my ex thought she was pregnant

AC/DC'S_LVR
8th grade i fell off the bus in my 'Frankenstein' boots
somehow my left foot got caught on the top atep when my right foot missed the next step, so my foot twisted to the side and bakc at the same time. i had to have 2 surgeries within 2 weeks now i have 8 metal pins 2 bolts and a metal plate

Kelly_Bean
When I was rushed to the ER about a month and 2 weeks ago. I didn't know what the feck was wrong with me.

Mairuzu
my ex was a horror

AC/DC'S_LVR
when i was babysitting and my dad called to tell me that they got in a wreck
my worst fear realised
luckily no one was seriously hurt

GCG
i lifted up the toilet seat to be greeted by what can only be described as the most extreme pebbledash shit you could imagine - it was as if Dr Poo had a sprinkler attached to his arse.

Rogue Jedi
I rolled a van 5 times when I was 16.

Mairuzu
Threw an egg at a car full of "gangsters" and we almost got shot at

after the 120+ MPH freeway chase

Röland
So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is "wut r u doing wit my daughter?" U tell ur girl n she say "my dad is ded". THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

Mairuzu
hahahaha i remember that one

Röland
stoned

Mairuzu
What about the one where the guy was boning his gf that was like 4 years younger than him and her aunt called the police and he thought his friend was gonna get in trouble!?

Piggle Humsy
When I came home from school when I was 6 and my dad sat down on my bed and told me my mum had been taken to heaven.

I remember it vividly.

Röland
Originally posted by Mairuzu
What about the one where the guy was boning his gf that was like 4 years younger than him and her aunt called the police and he thought his friend was gonna get in trouble!?
I remember that one. haermm

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
When I came home from school when I was 6 and my dad sat down on my bed and told me my mum had been taken to heaven.

I remember it vividly. sad

BruceSkywalker
I broke my leg when I was 4

dadudemon
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy

I remember it vividly.

I hope that I NEVER have to do that. sad

Rogue Jedi
I think I have told a few people here the tuna story.

Lord Knightfa11
i wanna hear it!!

AC/DC'S_LVR
most recetn horror
9/11 this year my dad got me out early cause my pappy died while i was playin in a memorial service outside the school
sad

dadudemon
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
i wanna hear it!!

Do you have text to speech software?

Lord Knightfa11
yes mai rms are amputated so i hav speshal softwair to help mee speek. unfortunatly it is not te best speller.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
yes mai rms are amputated so i hav speshal softwair to help mee speek. unfortunatly it is not te best speller.

WTF?

So...uh......you....uh....have speech to text?

Lord Knightfa11
thats wut im saying. I hab to say a werd and push 1 button to space, say another word push another button, and say things like symcomma for a comma. I use joystick for my feet to move mouse n button to click.

Kosta
When I ended up in the E.R. a few weeks ago after not being able to eat or drink anything for 2 days due to extreme nausea. I started feeling better during the 5 hour wait whike in the E.R. so the doctor sent me home and didn't bother with bloods. I was a bit annoyed to say the least, cuz it scared me, and I would have liked to get some tests done to see what it may have been. My heart rate dropped to 45 bpm. It usually sits at 60 - 65 when at rest.

Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
When I was rushed to the ER about a month and 2 weeks ago. I didn't know what the feck was wrong with me.

What were the symptoms, if you don't mind me asking?

Originally posted by Mairuzu
my ex was a horror

Mine too.

Also, cool Christmas improv. on your sig. yes

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Kosta
When I ended up in the E.R. a few weeks ago after not being able to eat or drink anything for 2 days due to extreme nausea. I started feeling better during the 5 hour wait whike in the E.R. so the doctor sent me home and didn't bother with bloods. I was a bit annoyed to say the least, cuz it scared me, and I would have liked to get some tests done to see what it may have been. My heart rate dropped to 45 bpm. It usually sits at 60 - 65 when at rest.

Mine too.

Also, cool Christmas improv. on your sig. yes Thanks to The grey fox

AdamW.
When I totalled my car a few months ago.

AC/DC'S_LVR
when the Pens lost the cup last year
and we lost Jarkko Ruutu, Georges Laraque, Gary Roberts, Ryan Malone, and Ty Conklin

MIŠT
When Kram3r posted that vid of him running around naked weep I still have nightmares.

Cpt. Valerian
The first time I got my ass handed at me by a combatant in a small tourney... Damn, that ****ing hurt mhmm

AC/DC'S_LVR

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Kosta

Trying to pass urine for 3 hours in pain , doctor's noticed a protruding purple bladder, diagnosed with imperforate hymen. Had to have emergency surgery hours later. :]
Basically years and years worth of menstrual blood was backing up into my abdomen and uterus and was never being released because my hymen never broke, it was too thick. So they had to cut it. Now I have stitches in my vagina that should've dissolved 3 weeks ago and have yet to do so! Some of them were plucked because they were wrapped around tissue.

Yeah. Gave way more information than anyone wanted to know.

AC/DC'S_LVR
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Trying to pass urine for 3 hours in pain , doctor's noticed a protruding purple bladder, diagnosed with imperforate hymen. Had to have emergency surgery hours later. :]
Basically years and years worth of menstrual blood was backing up into my abdomen and uterus and was never being released because my hymen never broke, it was too thick. So they had to cut it. Now I have stitches in my vagina that should've dissolved 3 weeks ago and have yet to do so! Some of them were plucked because they were wrapped around tissue.

Yeah. Gave way more information than anyone wanted to know.
wow
thats just
wow

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by AC/DC'S_LVR
wow
thats just
wow
Meh. I know.

And if anyone was going to make a comment:
The reason my "bladder" was acting up through my imperforate hymen condition, was because of all of the menstrual blood backing up and then beginning to push down on top of my bladder which caused me to think I had to urinate more than I actually really did have to, but made it impossible for me to urinate. I also read that it commonly causes bowel problems too, for those few others who have been diagnosed with this and have not had it taken care of at the proper age .

AC/DC'S_LVR
my mom was really sick at the beginning of the year and had to take a bunch of antibiotics so now her intestines are all messed up they fold in on themselves like a telescope
she had to be hospitalized last month from it

Mairuzu
Teeth

BackFire
Once when I was about 8 or so me and some friends were playing ding dong ditch. There was this Indian guy who lived down the street, we went to his house and began. We rang the doorbell and and ran and hid and waited, but he never answered. We did it again and hid again and waited, nothing happened. We just assumed that he wasn't home, but one of my friends wanted to try one more time. So he ran up and rang the doorbell and ran back and hid behind the bush with us.

We gave up and turned to walk home, and just then the Indian guy hopped over from his backyard carrying a freaking baseball bat and ran at us screaming. We freaked and all ran away. We were scared shitless. He caught up to me (I was a chubby little ****) and grabbed my hand and brought me home and told my parents what happened; that we were playing a prank on him and he taught us a lesson by running at us with a bat. I'm sure he was shocked when my Dad totally didn't give a shit about the part where we played the prank and told him that if he ever heard about him doing anything like that to me or any other neighborhood kid again he'd put him in the hospital.

So I was really scared when the guy jumped over the fence and ran at us with a baseball bat, and the guy seemed pretty scared when my dad threatened his physical well-being (my dad used to be a pretty intimidating guy).

Toku King
Originally posted by AC/DC'S_LVR
most recetn horror
9/11 this year my dad got me out early cause my pappy died while i was playin in a memorial service outside the school
sad

I'm very, very sorry for your loss. sad

Mairuzu
Got robbed at gunpoint when i was 10 by two african gentlemen

Lord Knightfa11
Wow. as in full size adult gentlemen? what did you lose?

Mairuzu
We were staying at my great grandparents house at the time. My mother was giving my little brother a bath, my grandma was in her room, and my great grandparents were in their room.

So it was just me and my grandma that were being held at gunpoint, they took my moms keys from her purse and they tried to escape in her car, donno why but they couldnt get it started and the alarm was going off so they just dropped the keys and ran, which was kinda funny

Mairuzu
they only got away with like 100 bucks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.