Kefka vs Kuja

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fascistcrusader
Round one: Kefka with the power he had at Thumasa vs non tranced Kuja

Round two: God Kefka

http://www.videogamesprites.net/FinalFantasy6/Bosses/40%20-%20Kefka.gif

vs

http://www.galbadiax.com/ff9/kujatrance.jpg

Trance Kuja

Wei Phoenix
Kuja FTW, god I love her so much, so hot so beautiful.

First_Tsurugi06
laughing

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
laughing

For the record, in my world Kuja and Haku from Naruto are girls. Yep, two beautiful girls with small breasts, no Johnson, yes I live in a perfect world, my two beautiful maidens by my side....DON'T JUDGE ME!!!

UltimaKuja
Kujas power surpasses Kefkas. Kuja also has more ways to win at his disposal.

At least Kefka is so insane that he probably won't feel a thing till he is already dead.

fascistcrusader
How does Kuja's power surpass Kefka's? Kuja needed multiple attacks to take out all of the buildings on Terra, whereas Kefka takes out cities with a single Light of Judgement attack. How did you come to the conclusion that Kuja is superior?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by UltimaKuja
Kujas power surpasses Kefkas. Kuja also has more ways to win at his disposal.

At least Kefka is so insane that he probably won't feel a thing till he is already dead.

Don't forget that Kuja is by far the sexiest FF character ever. Seriously hot to death.

UltimaKuja
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
How does Kuja's power surpass Kefka's? Kuja needed multiple attacks to take out all of the buildings on Terra, whereas Kefka takes out cities with a single Light of Judgement attack. How did you come to the conclusion that Kuja is superior?

Already been over this.....

Kuja engages Zidane and co. to combat on Terra for the sole purpose of gaining Trance, he used them for that.
At that time Kuja was still intending to RULE both worlds, not destroy them. He had no reason to attempt to destroy either world.

Your argument that Kuja NEEDED to trance to simply destroy a few buildings is 100% baseless.
He did not need trance, he simply had it by the time he decided to destroy Terra.

Read. Learn. Understand.

Now these are most of the things that Trance Kuja can do.

Destroy a world.
Create beings from a memory.
Create powerful monsters, like deathguise, instantly.
Survive multiple megaflare's.
Survive the most powerful weapon in the game.
Survive Terra's destruction. (Amarant: "Do you really think Kuja perished with terra."wink
Teleport people across dimensions.
Open rifts to other dimensions.
Take down a barrier that stood for 1000 years.
Has the ability to absorb (unlimited?) souls.

In a nut shell... Kuja teleports Kefka away = Kefka looses.

Now.... please present your argument for Kefka.... listing all the abilities he has at his disposal.

Wei Phoenix
Already been over this.....

Kuja engages Zidane and co. to combat on Terra for the sole purpose of gaining Trance, he used them for that.
At that time Kuja was still intending to RULE both worlds, not destroy them. He had no reason to attempt to destroy either world.

Your argument that Kuja NEEDED to trance to simply destroy a few buildings is 100% baseless.
He did not need trance, he simply had it by the time he decided to destroy Terra.

Read. Learn. Understand.

Now these are most of the things that Trance Kuja can do.

Destroy a world.
Create beings from a memory.
Create powerful monsters, like deathguise, instantly.
Survive multiple megaflare's.
Survive the most powerful weapon in the game.
Survive Terra's destruction. (Amarant: "Do you really think Kuja perished with terra."wink
Teleport people across dimensions.
Open rifts to other dimensions.
Take down a barrier that stood for 1000 years.
Has the ability to absorb (unlimited?) souls.

In a nut shell... Kuja teleports Kefka away = Kefka looses.

Now.... please present your argument for Kefka.... listing all the abilities he has at his disposal.

Oh you quote and respond to him but you won't join my sexy props for Kuja? I'm hurt...badly... embarrasment

fascistcrusader
Kuja did need trance, the fact is that he was using the power of many souls and his trance form to do what he did. There is nothing anywhere in FF IX that suggests he could do what he did to Terra without those enhancements. And even ignoring these facts, he still needed multiple attacks to destroy one city, Kefka does it in one.

Here's what Kefka can do:

Destroyed a world.
Wasted towns instantaneously with a single attack
Made the former gods of magic subservient to him
Turned powerful creatures into magicite and absorbing them.

Kuja's feats are kinda silly in comparison. Tanking Mega Flare isn't very impressive considering Cloud did it, and he is weaker than either Kuja or Kefka. Kefka would just absorb any creatures Kuja made to use against him, so that's not a plus for Kuja.

In Short, Kefka hits Kuja with Light of Judgement and its all over. A genome is no match for the god of magic.

UltimaKuja
You being serious?
Well, I didn't disagree with you. Feeling better now?

Kuja did need trance, the fact is that he was using the power of many souls and his trance form to do what he did. There is nothing anywhere in FF IX that suggests he could do what he did to Terra without those enhancements. And even ignoring these facts, he still needed multiple attacks to destroy one city, Kefka does it in one.

Firstly, Kuja does NOT NEED trance JUST to destroy some buildings.
To destroy Terra, yes. To blow a few buildings up, no.

Kuja uses multiple attacks because he hates the genomes and Terra. He hates what they are and represent.

He wants to make them all suffer. Which is not unlike what Sephiroth did to Cloud, Sephy could of won easy, but failed to because he hates Cloud. Same thing with Kuja and Terra here.

Also, please show me a town in FFVI that covers such a large area as Bran Bal, Bran Bal is SOOOOOOO much larger then any..... ANY town in FFVI.

Now, lastly, absorbing souls is Kuja's natural ability. Not to use it would be foolish, in fact..... the fact that he can should impress you, I don't see Kefka absorbing any souls.

-Kuja has that covered.

Wasted towns, that are infinitely smaller then Bran Bal, instantaneously with a single attack.

Fixed.

You mean three statues? Three..... stone.... statues? wow.

Opposed to Kuja who can create powerful creatures out of thin air OR a memory to serve him.

Kefka's trick won't help him here, Kuja's can.

FAIL! FAIL! FAIL! FAIL! FAIL! ~X1000

Cloud WENT THROUGH one mega flare from bahamut WITH HELP FROM Tifa, Vincent, Barret, RedXIII, Yuffie AND Aerith.

That is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much different then standing on a shoreline and getting hit in the face AND surviving the explosion, hence FULL FORCE, of MULTIPLE Mega flares.

Never forget, my little friend, Cloud could not, and never will, be able to do that ALONE!

Just because Kuja CAN create monsters, does not mean he WOULD create them. Besides, can Kefka do it instantly and/or while under attack?

In Short, Kuja hits Kefka with Ultima and its all over. A Psychopathic clown is no match for the Angel of death.

Fixed.

On a side note: Thats Kuja going easy on him, you ain't proved Kefka can resist being teleported away.
Kuja sends the clown to Necron, Game Over.

fascistcrusader
FF IX tells us otherwise.

You have absolutely no proof for this.

Bran Bal doesn't even look as big as Midgar, and that's in a cutscene. Remember that the towns in the older FF's are much bigger than they appear in gameplay due to graphical limitations. In FF VII Kalm is like 6 buildings, Dirge of Cerberus shows us that its an actual good sized city.

And it still doesn't change the fact that Kuja needed multiple attacks to destroy the first few buildings. Light of Judgment would have taken Bran Bal down instantaneously.

Yep, three creatures that destroyed the world with their fighting.

Sorry, but it looks like you don't really have a good concept of what's going in in AC, for starters Tifa, Barret, Red, Vincent, Yuffie, and Cid had absolutely nothing to do with his durability, they threw him up to it and that's it. And there is no evidence that Aerith did anything other than give Cloud encouragement, especially seeing as how he was already surviving inside of it before Aerith showed up.

As for the rest of your silly little rant, Cloud survived direct contact with the energy in its most concentrated form. Kuja merely survived the resulting explosion from that energy. Cloud was in the heart of the nuke, Kuja just took the shock wave.

The feat isn't impressive, and doesn't tell us anything other than Kuja can survive what a weaker FF character can.

Yes he can. If Kuja sent Bahamut to attack Kefka he would end up getting absorbed without any difficulty on Kefka's part. And considering that even before Godhood Kefka was immune to the power f the espers anyway, his creatures wouldn't do anything to Kefka at all.

You still haven't provided any proof that Kuja could teleport him. Thew fact remains that Kefka can hit Kuja with an attack from anwhere on the planet, whereas Kuja has a much shorter range of attack. Kuja goes down so hard its not even funny. sad

SHM
How did you come to the conclusion that Kuja is superior?

Because she allways comes to the conclusion that Kuja is superior, no matter what.
She is the biggest Kuja-fangirl that ever lived, afterall.

Ah, and I give the victory to Kuja, in the first battle. He showed more power and versatility than Kefka IMO.

The second fight goes for Kuja too, but only because Kefka can't use the LoJ(without hitting himself in the proccess).

fascistcrusader
I doubt Kefka would hit himself with LoJ, and even if he did his own attack most likely wouldn't hurt him.

UltimaKuja
FF IX tells us otherwise.
Guess you missed Kuja ordering Bahamut to blow up a few buildings at Alexandria?
Okay, thats not much.... so consider this....
How much power would it take to bring a barrier that stood for 1000years down?
How much power would it take to destroy a single building?

Lets take alook at FFVII shall we? Mako cannon takes down barrier.... Mako cannon can destroy a building? You tell me.

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/7966/snapshot20081210093426ck6.jpg
http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/884/snapshot20081210093438is0.jpg
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/2805/snapshot20081210093457al8.jpg
http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/5161/snapshot20081210093534rx8.jpg

Just point out to me where Bran Bals border is.
You can see Midgars from ALMOST anywhere, so where is Bran Bals? I gave you four screenshots, all pointing in different directions.

So, your argument is that because FFVII had a sequel with a larger town then the original, FFVI automatically gets one too?

How, IN THE NAME OF CHRIST, can you baselessly claim this crap?
I want to know.....
And so does he......
http://images.istheshit.net/ftlatmfp.jpg

Without the above characters Cloud would of stayed on the ground, after failing to hurt Bahamut, waiting for mega-flare to hit.

Okay, Aerith appeared and gave her hand to Cloud for absolutely no reason.....
Since no known statement from the creators exist on why she was there, you have to take it at face value: She is there because Cloud needed the help.

Finally, I'll say this one more time, try and keep up with me:

Going threw an attack in mid-air, WITH HELP, is not the same as standing on a shoreline and surviving the FULL FORCE of the attack.

Kuja - Stands around getting hit by 2 fullpowered attacks, also surviving the aftermath.

Cloud - Managed to go through it, with help, taking ZERO force of the attack.

Did you notice that after Cloud goes through it, it hits the ground below Cloud, with full force?

Next your gonna say that Cloud could survive a direct hit from the mako cannon, right?
Since it IS the only comparable weapon to the Invincible, Ultimate weapon, of FFIX.

Kuja got hit by it in Alexandria, could you say the same for Cloud? No? kthxbai.

Fact: Kuja teleported Zidane AND his WHOLE PARTY after they defeated Necron.... WHILE HE WAS BADLY HURT AND NOT EVEN IN TRANCE.

With Trance, having the extra power boost you know he will, he will teleport Kefka so fast, and far away.... THATS not even funny.

Right... he destroyed the world of Terra from a stationary position, and now he will need to be close to Kefka in order to launch an attack on him....

Who's your weed supplier please, they deliver good stuff.

Riiiight, I bet he was immune to Terra's attacks, which was weaker then LoJ, too. Oh, thats right, she beat Kefka up.

Quit flapping your lips with useless garbage.

@SHM - You, ser, fail at understanding me. Say what you will, your words are like bullets, and I have one freaking big bullet shield right now.

LOL, just because I think Kuja can own Sephiroth, you personally attack me..... LMAO.
Go take your boner for Sephy and stick it up your "you know what".

Wei Phoenix
You being serious?
Well, I didn't disagree with you. Feeling better now?

Oh no, not at all serious. That would just be weird if I was. Twas a joke.

SHM
UltimaKuja, in my opinion Kuja is more powerful than Sephiroth, and he could probably beat him.

But that doesn't change the fact you are one of the most biased fangrils, and FFVII-hater, in the internet.

Have a nice day.

UltimaKuja
Sorry you feel that way SHM.
Weren't you arguing FOR Sephiroth before? o.O

Anyway, I am NOT bias.

Good day to you.

fascistcrusader
You do realize that the amount a time a barrier has been around for has absolutely nothing to do with how strong it is, right?

And Bahamut isn't Kuja, so there's another outside source Kuja needed to do anything very destructive. If Kuja used Bahamut against Kefka it would be absorbed by Kefka rather easily.

Cloud suirvived going through the concentrated energy of mega flare, Kuja only took it when it was released. Its still not a good feat.

If Kuja had the ability to teleport any opponents away, he wouldn't have bothered fighting Zidane, who is much weaker than Kefka as a god is.

laughing laughing laughing

UltimaKuja
You do realize that the amount a time a barrier has been around for has absolutely nothing to do with how strong it is, right?

Your right, but the FACT that the Cleyran's and Freya where in the process of STRENGTHENING the barrier does.

Compared to Kefka NEEDING to poison a castle?
You wanna talk about not needing outside help? Fine.

Where was Kefka's power then, huh? Oh, thats right, he needed to poison the bloody thing to win. Show me Kefka doing something really impressive, without outside help.

Controlling Bahamut >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Using a vial of poison.

Umm.. we was talking about outside powers that the villains used.....how is this relevant?

If Kefka used a vial of poison on Kuja, he would laugh his head of at the little clown.

You yourself said that Kuja>Cloud.
So, Kuja could do that to.
Now, prove to me that Cloud can survive the blast IN THE SAME WAY that Kuja did.

This is a weak point.
Why did Sephiroth not kill Cloud after killing Aerith?
Why did Beatrix leave enemies of Alexandria, Zidane and Co, alive?

Fact: Kuja, even without Trance - while badly hurt, was capable of teleporting Zidane and Co. from another dimension. The fact he CHOSE not to is irrelevant.

Pyron_Knight
Haha, Trance Kuja can't destroy towns in one go but we saw the vastly weaker Odin doing so. Heck, Atomos could have eaten all of Lindblum if Lindblum hadn't surrendered.

And UK is right - Kuja did transport Zidane and them away from Necron at the end of the game. As for why he didn't teleport them away when he fought them at the Crystal, who knows. He probably underestimated them or he just figured they'd all be killed by either him or the Iifa Tree so he didn't bother.

Xeonxionx
God Kefka would destroy Kuja's trance. In that form, he has pretty much control of all magic. Light of judgement,goner>ultima. The three statues that he attained his power are from gods. Although, Trancing seems like an ability that an esperling would posses. If that's the case, Kuja would definitely be useless against him.

StealthRanger
Pretty sure the guy who destroyed a planet wins

Jmanghan
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Pretty sure the guy who destroyed a planet wins Yeah, but most main FF Characters are capable of Planetary Destruction, its not a monumental feat for them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.