Loki vs Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
no bfr

to the death

who wins?

carver9
Gladiator 10/10 and easily.

wannabe
what does "bfr" mean?

Bada's Palin
Loki.

carver9
battle field removal.

carver9
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
Loki.

and how is loki winning?

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by carver9
and how is loki winning?

By killing or knocking out Gladiator.

leonidas
gladiator.

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
gladiator. surprise

Nihilist
Gladiator 10/10 and easily. absolutely no chance of a 10/10 here your being stupid

carver9
By killing or knocking out Gladiator.

Thats what I'm trying to get at, how is he killing glads.

Bada's Palin
Thats what I'm trying to get at, how is he killing glads.

By using magic, physically doing so or telepathy.

carver9
Originally posted by Nihilist
absolutely no chance of a 10/10 here your being stupid

I think that it is a 10/10 since we truly dont know if magic could affect glads or if loki can survive or stay awake from a bull rush at light speed by someone that can crush planets.

carver9
By using magic, physically doing so or telepathy.

So you honestly think that magic could ko glads when we truly dont know if it could affect him since his powers is based off of his mood.

Bada's Palin
So you honestly think that magic could ko glads when we truly dont know if it could affect him since his powers is based off of his mood.

Has he ever willed himself new powers?

Because so far I've only seen superhuman stats+eye beams and artic breath. Has he given himself any new powers lately?

carver9
Has he ever willed himself new powers?

Because so far I've only seen superhuman stats+eye beams and artic breath. Has he given himself any new powers lately?

Well in xmen he did teleport he entire team from earth to the shiar empire. He did boost his stats high enough to damage hyperion who was classified as being invulnerable. When he fought surfer he did boost his stats which basically threw off cosmic rays from his body. Was shooting rays from all directions.

He did fly through vulcans most powerful attacks, attacks that took out the entire shiar empire and gladiator shrugged them off.

Bada's Palin
Well in xmen he did teleport he entire team from earth to the shiar empire. He did boost his stats high enough to damage hyperion who was classified as being invulnerable. When he fought surfer he did boost his stats which basically threw off cosmic rays from his body. Was shooting rays from all directions.

He did fly through vulcans most powerful attacks, attacks that took out the entire shiar empire and gladiator shrugged them off.

Those are all feats of invulnerability.

When has he ever developed new abilities?

carver9
Those are all feats of invulnerability.

When has he ever developed new abilities?

So him being able to teleport an entire team is a durability feat or him emitting cosmic power from his body is a durability feat. Him and surfer had rays shooting from there body during there encounter.

Bada's Palin
So him being able to teleport an entire team is a durability feat or him emitting cosmic power from his body is a durability feat. Him and surfer had rays shooting from there body during there encounter.

Can you refer to a scan or an issue where he supposedly teleported the team?

Did those beams hurt anyone? It's fully possible that they were only coming from Surfer. Notice how sometimes there's red energy flaring around Superman's eyes? That's not a new power Superman purposely develops, it's just solar energy.

I also fail to see how these supposedly new powers would save him from the savage assraping Gladiator would suffer at his hand. The Trickster' can Surpass Gladiator easily. Speaking of surviving "being hit at lightspeed" he survived Thor's hammer to the face several times. Loki was able to hurt Surtur, a skyfather equal to Odin. Do you have any examples of Gladiator harming someone on skyfather level?

batdude123

Did those beams hurt anyone? It's fully possible that they were only coming from Surfer. Notice how sometimes there's red energy flaring around Superman's eyes? That's not a new power Superman purposely develops, it's just solar energy.

I also fail to see how these supposedly new powers would save him from the savage assraping Gladiator would suffer at his hand. The Trickster' can Surpass Gladiator easily. Speaking of surviving "being hit at lightspeed" he survived Thor's hammer to the face several times. Loki was able to hurt Surtur, a skyfather equal to Odin. Do you have any examples of Gladiator harming someone on skyfather level?

Ego. haw-som

carver9

The teleportation took plac after his fight with cannonball. He teleported the entire xmen to the shiar empire.

Notice in this scan where it say that both surfer and glads is emitting immense cosmic energy, not just surfer, and look at the energy coming from there bodies.

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/2195/gladiatorvssilversurfer029iz.jpg

Bada's Palin
The teleportation took plac after his fight with cannonball. He teleported the entire xmen to the shiar empire.

Notice in this scan where it say that both surfer and glads is emitting immense cosmic energy, not just surfer, and look at the energy coming from there bodies.

It's definitely coming from the two of them, but it's not a new power Gladiator developed, it's just energy being emitted from their bodies. When Hercules and Thor fought, the landscape around them were changing. This Thor suddenly developing telekinesis, it's just the result of a fight. All Gladiator seemingly displayed was his usual powers.

The supposed teleportation he used isn't something that looks like it's applicable in combat. In his recent appearances he used a bit more primitive "teleportation" technique which all of his fellow shiar used. It's part of their technology, not Gladiator's powerset.

Anyways, back on topic. Has Gladiator ever hurt a skyfather level being?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Loki and very easily. He can produce spells and images that would wreck Glads confidence. He doesn't just have magic as he's all strong and has powerful energy blasts.

darthgoober

The Surfer/Gladiator fight isn't canon...

carver9
Originally posted by darthgoober

Darth, why did you have to do me like this. sad

The cannonball fight was cannon though and he did teleport TWICE in that arc.

carver9
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Loki and very easily. He can produce spells and images that would wreck Glads confidence. He doesn't just have magic as he's all strong and has powerful energy blasts.

Again, is there any kind of proof that suggest that gladiator is weak against magic or him being able to reject magic.

Bada's Palin
Again, is there any kind of proof that suggest that gladiator is weak against magic or him being able to reject magic.

Are you an idiot?

You don't have to be weak to magic, to be affected by it. Even characters with incredible resistance to magic was affected by Loki.

Darth, why did you have to do me like this. sad

The cannonball fight was cannon though and he did teleport TWICE in that arc.

Does it matter? You're just a plain old liar.

carver9
Are you an idiot?

You don't have to be weak to magic, to be affected by it. Even characters with incredible resistance to magic was affected by Loki.

Does it matter? You're just a plain old liar.

Gladiator more times then not, hes taking this fight and when thor was fighting loki was he hitting him hard enough with his hammer with planet destroying strength or was he holding back like usual. I honestly dont think that loki can handle planet destroy/planet moving strength coming at him at the speed of light.

laughing I agree, you caught me, thats why before debating you need to keep up with you comics due to things like that. I was going to tell you later on but I just wanted to make this more interesting.

Bada's Palin
Gladiator more times then not, hes taking this fight and when thor was fighting loki was he hitting him hard enough with his hammer with planet destroying strength or was he holding back like usual. I honestly dont think that loki can handle planet destroy/planet moving strength coming at him at the speed of light.

laughing I agree, you caught me, thats why before debating you need to keep up with you comics due to things like that. I was going to tell you later on but I just wanted to make this more interesting.

Keep up with comics?

YOU HAVEN'T READ SHIT WITH LOKI YOU LYING PIECE OF RETARDED ILLITERATE INBRED SH|T.

skyfather
loki ftw

he's tough enough to brawl with glads,can alter reality,create multipal duplicates of him self,mind rape...oh turn him into a frog.

he has enough energy output to harm surtur,so many ways for the trickster to win

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by skyfather
loki ftw

he's tough enough to brawl with glads,can alter reality,create multipal duplicates of him self,mind rape...oh turn him into a frog.

he has enough energy output to harm surtur,so many ways for the trickster to win

QFT

Mindset
QFF

guy222
loki

batdude123
YOU HAVEN'T READ SHIT WITH LOKI YOU LYING PIECE OF RETARDED ILLITERATE INBRED SH|T.

Most logical thing I've read on KMC in awhile.

quanchi112
Loki wins.

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by batdude123
Most logical thing I've read on KMC in awhile.

If you like that, read the Bran X Val fan fics I wrote.

Good stuff.

Red Hulk
If you like that, read the Bran X Val fan fics I wrote.

Good stuff. That's eerily flattering.

Lord Feron
Loki is a crafty bastard, And can make illusions, illusions that can affect Glads perception hence his power source. In this case for all you people who think Glads loses confidence as soon as he can't put someone down with a punch this is your chance to be right roll eyes (sarcastic) . Loki has a high chance of making Glads think he can't do anything to Loki. Kinda like what Reed did in the past. But If Glads ever did get his hands on Loki... I don't think Loki can withstand a H2H encounter but I don't think Loki is foolish enough to allow something like that to happen. Loki ftw.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by darthgoober

How is it not canon? its a MU vs MU character. Its like saying Punisher vs Wolverine is not canon.

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Loki is a crafty bastard, And can make illusions, illusions that can affect Glads perception hence his power source. In this case for all you people who think Glads loses confidence as soon as he can't put someone down with a punch this is your chance to be right roll eyes (sarcastic) . Loki has a high chance of making Glads think he can't do anything to Loki. Kinda like what Reed did in the past. But If Glads ever did get his hands on Loki... I don't think Loki can withstand a H2H encounter but I don't think Loki is foolish enough to allow something like that to happen. Loki ftw.

Loki's survived an enraged beating from Loki, Thor and many more.

Not to mention Loki's teleportation abilities.

Endrict Nuul
IMO H2H Glads wrecks Loki but Loki wrecks Glads with powers. He is so clever and crafty.

Red Hulk
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
How is it not canon? its a MU vs MU character. Its like saying Punisher vs Wolverine is not canon. Because it's an alternate reality...

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Red Hulk
Because it's an alternate reality...

Ah ok...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.