Top 5 Scenes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
Out of all of the Batman movies what are your top 5 scenes and why?

celestialdemon
In order of release:

1. "Parade Scene" - Batman

Loved the way the Joker casually announced everyone was going to die and the way he shoots Bob. Also seeing him pull out that huge gun from his pants was hilarious!

2. "Final Training Scene" - Batman Begins

This is where he has to find Ducard among the many other ninjas. To me, this scene told the audience to forget what you thought you knew about what Batman films are supposed to be like. Very tense.

3. "Batmobile Chase Scene" - Batman Begins

I liked this scene because this is the first time we get to see the Batmobile (Tumbler) in action. It was exciting to see it plow through anything that got in it's way.

4. "Magic Trick Scene" - The Dark Knight

Does anything even need to be said about this scene? Even though the Joker is in the bank scene, this is his true introduction scene. It perfectly summed up what the Joker is: dangerous, funny, cunning, and very, very crazy.

5. "Interrogation Scene" - The Dark Knight

Another nice summary scene, this of Batman and Joker's long and ongoing history with each other (in the comics). Batman demonstrates his physical superiority, but the Joker shows he always has an ace up his sleeve. The Joker laughing through his beating is just plain creepy.

Darth Martin
-Opening bank heist scene with the Joker in TDK.
-Batman in Hong Kong in TDK with Batman jumping off that building and breaking in to get Lao. Then the escape with the Bat theme kicking in.
-The definition of EPIC: The main chase sequence w/ the Bat-Pod.
-End scene in Batman Begins with Batman saying "And you'll never have to" after Gordon reveals the Joker card.
-End scene in TDK w/ Batman is riding the Bat-Pod away amidst the theme.

Icy Ninja
5.Batman Begins when he takes out the thugs at the docks and they nearly piss them selves
4.Joker and Two Face talk at the hospital
3.Bruces sword fight on the ice in begins
2.Batmans last words to Ras in begins
1.The interrogation scene

AC/DC'S_LVR
5: The Riddler and Two-Face sucking up all the brain waves

4: Scarecrow trapping Rachel

3: Robin getting back at Poison Ivy

2: Rachel getting blown to hell

1: The Interrogation Scene

MisterAJ
- the sewer scene when Batman, Catwoman and Max Shreck face off...

- The chase scene with the truck, the bat-pod, etc... HIT ME!!!

- Final fight scene between Joker and Batman... (Clowns are the hostages, Batman drops joker, then saves him... "Here... we.. GO!"wink

- Batman attacks the parade in the Batwing... (Flies up to the moon, and covers it...)

- Joker talking to Dent dressed as a nurse and blowing up the hospital...

Placidity
I thought the car chase scene where Batman and Robin chases after Mr Fries was pretty cool, espescially how Batman disables Robin's bike engine remotely.

lord xyz
5. When Batman first says "I'm Batman" in the 89 film.
4. Penguin funeral in Batman Returns
3. Joker standing in the middle of the road causing batman to swerve out the way in TDK
2. Joker introduction scene TDK
1. Arnold Schwarzenegger conducting his ice play thing in Batman and Robin

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by lord xyz
5. When Batman first says "I'm Batman" in the 89 film.
4. Penguin funeral in Batman Returns
3. Joker standing in the middle of the road causing batman to swerve out the way in TDK
2. Joker introduction scene TDK
1. Arnold Schwarzenegger conducting his ice play thing in Batman and Robin

great scenes

lord xyz
Oh my god, I completely forgot the two greatest scenes of all time!

Batman "Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb"

and

Bat Shark Repelant.

Quincy
As a kid I've always loved the scene from the opening of Batman 89. With the two thugs on the roof. Iconic and memorable for me.

Raoul
1. The gallery scene from Batman 89. One of my favourite scenes in any movie ever. You have an awesomely insane Joker in Nicholson, and a frankly brilliant entrance by Batman.
2. The rooftop scene in Returns where the Bat and Cat square off, or the dance scene when Bruce and Selina begin to realise how messed up they really are. Even with Selina being as nutty as she was, i thought it worked beautifully.
3. The chase scene in TDK. All of it.
4. "I'm Batman" from Batman 89.
5. Meh. too many to pick from.

BruceSkywalker
a few scenes i will say..

a few because i love every scene from all the movies

1. from Batman '89 where Batman jumps down from the art gallery and saves vicky vale

2. Batman '89 when Jack is first introduced as The Joker
3.Batman and Robin when Uma Thurman first became Poison Ivy and was showing her nice long legs

4,Batman Returns, Bruce and Selina are dancing and then realize who each other is and finally

5.The Dark Knight, the whole movie smile smile smile

SamZED
Just one: "Lets kick some ice!" THat was badass, wasn't it?

SnakeEyes
For me, my favorite scenes are probably strictly from Batman Begins and The Dark Knight. The other Batman films just... aren't good imo. I mean, the Burton ones were mediocre and the rest sucked. I mean, I can understand people enjoying the Keaton films because of the nostalgia factor, but I recently rewatched them and they're not that great.

That said, my top five scenes look something like this:

- The final training sequence (Batman Begins).
- The ending of Begins, where Gordon shows Batman the Joker card (Batman Begins... obviously).
- The interrogation scene. Nolan and co. are at their peak when they're dealing with heavy, dense dialogue sequences and I love it. Heath's acting, Bale's as well, everything was just great. (The Dark Knight).
- Joker crashing Dent's party. This sequence was just awesome; the suspense that led up to it was great; a lot of quick cuts, the music slowly building, you really go the feeling that shit was about to go down. (The Dark Knight).
- Lastly, probably TDK's ending. Despite Gordon's annoying-ass son and Bale's funky batvoice, the ending was pretty powerful. You really felt for Batman and the sacrifice he made by taking the fall. And I liked how the title for the film was placed at the end as opposed to the beginning. (The Dark Knight).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.