Ultemecia vs 3 Teams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wil7
Ultemecia

vs

Team 1
Pyron
Kratos
Master Chief
Samus

Team 2
Dark Titan
Dante
Vergil
Nero

Team 3
Nosgoth
Sephiroth
Cloud
Link

1. Ultemacia vs Team 1
2. Ultemecia vs Team 2
3. Ultemecia vs Team 3
4. Ultemecia vs All 3 Teams

Lich King
If she is a master of time you could put her up against a hundred teams and for as long as they do not too have a master of time, she will still win.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Lich King
If she is a master of time you could put her up against a hundred teams and for as long as they do not too have a master of time, she will still win.

Most of them are ants as well.

Lich King
The few that has significant power would be Pyron and Sargeras, yet in this battle even the two of them are outa their league. By far. So I say again: Time can not be fought. Unless the counter-part wield powers over time, which would be the only way anyone would ever have a chance against a master of time.

k1Lla441
The few that has significant power would be Pyron and Sargeras, yet in this battle even the two of them are outa their league. By far. So I say again: Time can not be fought. Unless the counter-part wield powers over time, which would be the only way anyone would ever have a chance against a master of time.
Well, wutya know, kratos can control time! stick out tongue it was even stated by mother gaia herself, at the end of gow2, that kratos has the power to control time. And saying that time cant be fought is technically correct.... but then again kratos killed the sisters of fate, who, guess what, control time. Now i would please like my trophy laughing out loud
and just asking wil7, it seems like seasonal changes at kmc affect you, as if someone starts a thread with dante and it becomes a big hit, you go and make like 5 threads with dante thinking that it will be a big hit. some advice: kmc members enjoy fresh threads, too.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by k1Lla441
Well, wutya know, kratos can control time! stick out tongue it was even stated by mother gaia herself, at the end of gow2, that kratos has the power to control time. And saying that time cant be fought is technically correct.... but then again kratos killed the sisters of fate, who, guess what, control time. Now i would please like my trophy laughing out loud

Yes he can at the end of GoW 2 but he doesn't have a mastery over it like Ultimecia probably does. Has been shown to be able to control time everywhere at once? Same Q for Ult?

Wil7
and just asking wil7, it seems like seasonal changes at kmc affect you, as if someone starts a thread with dante and it becomes a big hit, you go and make like 5 threads with dante thinking that it will be a big hit. some advice: kmc members enjoy fresh threads, too.

Wow, calling me out like that is uncalled for. Why don't you keep your smart ass posts to yourself k1Lla. You don't have any right to tell me what threads I can start, so worry about your self, and mind your own business.

fascistcrusader
Ultimecia takes them all down.

Lich King

I never said Kratos did not have power over time. I did not even know it. There is no reason to burp out mockery over such a thing. Even if Kratos wields time, there is a big difference between holding the power and mastering it. Then there is the magnitude matter. Ultimecia holds time overall. Since I do not know, what can Kratos do? Freeze people in time and travel? Rifts? Global time-freeze? Reverse time? While I do not know, I am guessing his time-powers are of terrestrial level. Ultimecia touched all of existance. I know only one other character that has done so.

Burning thought
Can you show me how long it takes for the women to do any of her abilities? having the power to do something and the speed it takes them to do it are two diffrent things, if it takes her more than a few seconds shes dead.

k1Lla441
I never said Kratos did not have power over time. I did not even know it. There is no reason to burp out mockery over such a thing. Even if Kratos wields time, there is a big difference between holding the power and mastering it. Then there is the magnitude matter. Ultimecia holds time overall. Since I do not know, what can Kratos do? Freeze people in time and travel? Rifts? Global time-freeze? Reverse time? While I do not know, I am guessing his time-powers are of terrestrial level. Ultimecia touched all of existance. I know only one other character that has done so. Okay, i did not mean that in a mean sarcastic way, so if you took it like that, then my bad, i wont do it again. All im trying to point out is that there is a person in one of those teams who does control time, and it happened to be kratos. It may be a lot less powerful version than ultimecia, but i was just stating that he does have the power to control time. Sorry for the way i said it.
Originally posted by Wil7
Wow, calling me out like that is uncalled for. Why don't you keep your smart ass posts to yourself k1Lla. You don't have any right to tell me what threads I can start, so worry about your self, and mind your own business. wo. wo calm down. I never told you what threads to start, i was simply giving advice. Sorry if you took it the wrong way, i just thought it would have been a little helpful. And if you feel like someones done something wrong, then report them, dont go straight to name calling, please.

srry again lk for the tone smile

Wil7
wo. wo calm down. I never told you what threads to start, i was simply giving advice. Sorry if you took it the wrong way, i just thought it would have been a little helpful. And if you feel like someones done something wrong, then report them, dont go straight to name calling, please.

I start what threads I want, not you. I thought it would be a good thread to start, so I started it, thanks for your opinion, but I didn't need it. Sorry though for over-reacting.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Burning thought
Can you show me how long it takes for the women to do any of her abilities? having the power to do something and the speed it takes them to do it are two diffrent things, if it takes her more than a few seconds shes dead. She was absorbing stars and planets rapidly on-screen...

I don't have a vid of it though.

Burning thought
hm I see, you say absorbing stars and planets? at what distance? perhaps her compression works only in an area, which means a team of characters may defeat her if their spaced out, I would like a lot more information on this womens specific stats for anyone who can give them, speed she does things (if shes too slow her power may be useless), how she does it (so I can think on resistances of characrters against her) and other specifics.

Wil7
hm I see, you say absorbing stars and planets? at what distance?

Everywhere in the universe.

Dark-Jaxx
hm I see, you say absorbing stars and planets? at what distance? ...At what distance? no expression

Stars are generally very far apart from one another, and it was stated that she was absorbing all existence during the final battle...

Wil7
DJ, don't bother arguing with BT when he doesn't know shit about Ultemecia.

Dark-Jaxx
Well that's kinda why he is asking for us to tell him about her. no expression

BT, her compression compressed all the time of the universe into one single moment. After that, using her powers, she began to absorb all of existence, Squall and friends were only spared because of their love and trust for eachother(no really, I'm serious, this is the in-game explanation). She was absorbing stars and what-not clearly faster than light, rapidly doing so. As for how it works...Majik. no expression

Wil7
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx

Well, he is basically disagreeing on everything, and not believing anything it sounds like.

Dark-Jaxx
...He has not disagreed on anything in any form...

And btw, what is up with characters like Master Chief, Dante, Vergil, Link, Cloud, and Sephiroth being in this thread?

I mean shit...Characters like Sargeras or Pyron would solo all of them...

Teams are not supposed to have characters who are on completely different levels.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx

BT, her compression compressed all the time of the universe into one single moment. After that, using her powers, she began to absorb all of existence, Squall and friends were only spared because of their love and trust for eachother(no really, I'm serious, this is the in-game explanation). She was absorbing stars and what-not clearly faster than light, rapidly doing so. As for how it works...Majik. no expression

so it compressed all the time of the unvierse but did it compress it instantly? also does this actually help her?

also when you say she began to absorb, how long did it seem to take to absorb?

Considering Squall and w/e other characters were in the game were not compressed with the rest of existence perhaps it does not work on beings and only objects such as planetary bodies "shrug".

So it was magic?

MadMel
so it compressed all the time of the unvierse but did it compress it instantly? also does this actually help her? final form ultemecia had finished the time compression and had started absorbing "all existence"..

also when you say she began to absorb, how long did it seem to take to absorb? planets and stars were being drawn in and absorbed at shocking speeds..given the lightyears of distance between most stars, its an impressive feat..

Considering Squall and w/e other characters were in the game were not compressed with the rest of existence perhaps it does not work on beings and only objects such as planetary bodies "shrug".
no, the actually reason they survived was due to love and compassion..iow, the amount of PIS in ff8 was exceptional..

So it was magic? ultemecia was the only living sorceress at the time, so its logical to assume she was using magic erm

Burning thought
if she is using Magic then the team has a chance, Kain could regulate her to nothing but I will not be able to reckon until ive actually seen a video of how fast she can absorb.

Pyron_Knight

Burning thought
Also both Kratos, dante nad kain can manipulate time, Kratos to a higher extent to Dante.

Pyron_Knight
I'm still wondering how a chick who got beat by pretty much featless losers can win against a palnet-destroyer in Pyron.

Terryc250
The world could be considered universal, since the world is sometimes defined as everything

World: everything that exists; the universe; the macrocosm

from dictionary.com

Burning thought
Thats one of the many many defintions:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/world

Terryc250
So it could really mean either, but it was stated she was absorbing all of existance and time, so logically it was most likely referring to the universe.

Burning thought
Well that depends on what excistence nad time mean to her for instance time of what? time of her universe, how old is their universe? how big is their universe? it could be a tiny place. The scan you provided gives this:

It doesnt actually say she DID do it or how long it takes, infact those words point to her attempting rather than actually capable, also ime yet to see her absorbing excistence, absorbing stars is not quite excistence smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.