I'm Back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kram3r
YEAH, WOO, BACK FROM MACAU, MAINLAND CHINA & HONG KONG AND EVEN WITH COMMIES UP THE WAZOO IT'S STILL LESS OPPRESSIVE THAN THIS GIANT BALL OF CRAP, AMIRITE? I MEAN, COM'ON AX3L, YOU AGREE, YEAH?

Scythe
Ahahaha! No go listen to Paul Gilbert's new cd.

Ax3l
O KRAM3R I MIZZ'D U SO MUCH. U R MY ROCK. I AGREE, YEAH.

Kram3r
Originally posted by Scythe
Ahahaha! No go listen to Paul Gilbert's new cd.

I had a ticket to see him teach guitar. I forgot to go. crackers

Originally posted by Ax3l
O KRAM3R I MIZZ'D U SO MUCH. U R MY ROCK. I AGREE, YEAH.

THNX!

Scythe
Originally posted by Kram3r
I had a ticket to see him teach guitar. I forgot to go. crackers

THNX!

What the hell man?!

=Tired Hiker=
Oh shit, sorry, my bad. I thought you said "I'm Black"

Ax3l
Originally posted by Scythe
Ahahaha! No go listen to Paul Gilbert's new cd. Oh shit, I forgot about that. I'm dl'ing

Scythe
Originally posted by Ax3l
Oh shit, I forgot about that. I'm dl'ing

It's full of win.

AC/DC'S_LVR
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Oh shit, sorry, my bad. I thought you said "I'm Black"
haermm2

MIŠT
OH I SEE WHAT THIS IS, LETS BE ALL 'AX3L THIS, AX3L THAT', NO LOVE FOR THE FELLOW COUNTRYMAN I SEE, DONT MIND THAT I STAYED UP EVERY NIGHT WAITING TO SEE WHEN YOU'D GET BACK, NOT LIKE I SPENT $200 ON A TATTOO ON MY ASS THAT SAYS 'VIVA LE KRAM3R', YEAH THATS RIGHT IT HAD A SPELLING ERROR BUT I SAID 'I DONT CARE, THATS HOW MUCH KRAM3R ROCKS IN MY BOOKS', TATTOO DUDE LOOKED AT ME LIKE I WAS A QUEER OR SOMETHING, BUT I WAS ALL 'NAH MATE, I SWIM DOWN THE MURRAY, NOT UPSTREAM, IF YOU GET ME', OH OH OOOOOOH SHI- GOT THIS STORY TO TELL YOU MATE, SHELIAS, BOOZE, YOU KNOW HOW IT GOES, SO I FORGOT WHAT THIS THREAD WAS ACTUALLY ABOUT HAERMM GUESS I'LL STOP WRITING NOW, BIT LIKE THAT BARKER DUDE, HE KNOWS HOW TO FINISH A STORY, OH WAIT, HE NEVER GETS PAST THE FIRST CHAPTER AMIRITE OOOH SHI

Kosta
Good to see ya back, mate.

Scythe

Kram3r

MIŠT
Mate, two words about the whole trip; No Corona. crackers

Ok, mate, I just grabbed a paper bag, I'm breathing into it slowly, mate, just three letters mate, w, t and f, thats all I'm saying, mate, got me a bit of corona the other day right, asked for lemon and the **** gave me lime, at first I was all 'crackers' but then I 'biscuits'

Kram3r

MIŠT
Mate, mate, mate, its a bit like asking for a bit of boob from Irene, so she uploads a pic wearing a bra, I mean, do you complain about the lack of skin, or take what you've got, knowwhatimsayin'? crackers

Baylin
So is thread gonna get merged with the "temporary, hi I'm back thread"?

Barker
Bump because It made me lul

Kram3r
WTF? Did I step in time machine? crackers

Senor_Awesome
Go **** yourself.

-Floigen.

Because I can
Bit like when you ask for Here Comes The Sun to be played except the ****** plays While My Guitar Gently Weeps, AMIRITE? Or is it more like when you ask for an Irene and instead receive some Honks? biscuits
....i love that song

Kram3r
Originally posted by Because I can
....i love that song

Here Comes The Sun is better. crackers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.