Is can't be raeptime?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AngryManatee
http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/2140,features,rapex-the-internal-anti-rape-device

A sampling:

"Rapex - dubbed the 'rape trap' - is a product worn internally by women. The hollow inside is lined with rows of razor-sharp hooks, which are designed to latch on to a rapist's penis during penetration. They can only be removed by a doctor.

The product will be on the shelves of South African chemists and supermarkets later this month. South African mother-of-two Sonette Ehlers developed the original prototype in 2005 but has struggled to get it patented and approved for sale, not least because of staunch opposition from feminist groups."

Well there goes my weekend confused

Thoughts?

inimalist
males using gang rape as a form of bonding is rampant in South Africa.

legally, might be similar to why you can't booby trap your house, though the idea that someones toddler might wander into your vagina is a little bit more difficult to buy.

I'm interested in the psychology that leads to one of these devices as opposed to mace or some other conventional weapon, as this requires that the woman actually be penetrated, whereas a gun does not...

Red Nemesis
I've been calling for an "anti-rape condom" for years.

Robtard
As Inimilist mentioned, women in Africa are rarely raped by just one man and there's a chance that the rapist will mutilate/torture her in some way after they're done raping, just the way it goes down in Africa.

So, with that in mind, not sure this is a good product for that type of environment, as the other men are likely to rape and then kill her after the first guy gets 'caught' and pulls out the trap out. Not that rape and mutilation are nice, but it probably beats death.

This is a decent but brutal documentary on the subject of rape in Africa. The Greatest Silence: Rape in the Congo. It's like a pandemic over there.

UKR
I'd have to say that "modern" society has, and has always had, a grossly overdeveloped focus on women and women's issues. Women getting raped is in no way any man's problem. If women are so tough then they can handle this themselves. I don't mind breaking it to you, but the great majority of:
-People killed in wars
-Subjects of physical violence
-Prison rape
Are male. Women need to stop being selfish, stop being gynocentric, stop thinking about themselves all the time, and ditch this absurd feminazi ideology that claims that women have life so tough that they're, no exaggeration, third-class citizens in an "oppressive, male-dominated" world. That's just the problem: the words and phrase "women's issues". Everyone, especially the sort of soulless whore that all women aspire to be, thinks it's all about women. What women want. What women "feel". Women think my freedoms, my rights, end where their "feelings" begin. Women have no thoughts, no hopes and dreams, only..."feelings". They think it's all about what women think. Know what I think? I think women can send their complaints to a brick wall. And if they don't like it, they can take a good leap off the top of Mount Everest.

Women got raped? Good.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Is 'Is can't be raeptime?' Afrikaans?

What the hell does it mean in English?

Originally posted by Red Nemesis
I've been calling for an "anti-rape condom" for years.

Haha...

BackFire
Funny, my slogan is 'is can be raeptime'.

Victor Von Doom
Lucky there's no other way of penetrating.

Scythe
They're gonna have to bring back the chastity belt.

jaden101
sounds like the rape gangs will simply force someone into going 1st...wait til he gets the rape thing stuck to his dick and pulls it out...and then go and finish the job

MIŠT
When exactly is the right time to insert a rape trap?

'I'm just going down to the shops, better put my anti-rape trap in'

or

'It's almost midnight, should I put in my anti-rape trap, in case someone breaks into my house and tries to get me while I'm asleep?'

Wei Phoenix
does it work anally too? is that even a word?

Grand-Moff-Gav
What if a woman has one installed, then goes looking for men to seduce so she can cut their penises up from the inside...?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Grand-Moff-Gav
What if a woman has one installed, then goes looking for men to seduce so she can cut their penises up from the inside...?

Then you better pray itst not you she is seducing.

Grand-Moff-Gav
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Then you better pray itst not you she is seducing.

Thank God for celibacy....

shame DK isn't here to read that....

MIŠT

Or if she has one, forgets its in, then goes off for planned sex with some dude. Can the dude sue, or will they just claim it as rape?

Wei Phoenix

I got one. What if a guy is into pain and torture and begs her to wear one?

Bardock42
Originally posted by AngryManatee

A sampling:

"Rapex - dubbed the 'rape trap' - is a product worn internally by women. The hollow inside is lined with rows of razor-sharp hooks, which are designed to latch on to a rapist's penis during penetration. They can only be removed by a doctor.

The product will be on the shelves of South African chemists and supermarkets later this month. South African mother-of-two Sonette Ehlers developed the original prototype in 2005 but has struggled to get it patented and approved for sale, not least because of staunch opposition from feminist groups."

Thoughts? You are like 2 years late with that news, aren't you? no expression

Grand-Moff-Gav
Originally posted by Bardock42
You are like 2 years late with that news, aren't you? no expression

Ahh, only 20 months and 5 days....

Bada's Palin
Old.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by inimalist
I'm interested in the psychology that leads to one of these devices as opposed to mace or some other conventional weapon, as this requires that the woman actually be penetrated, whereas a gun does not...

It leaves no doubt as to the attacker's purpose. Haven't you ever seen one of the six dozen Law and Order: SVU episodes where the evil rapist escapes and the pure hearted Mary Sue goes to jail because she shot him before she could be raped again? It happens all the time I assume.

Bardock42

They'd go for both. In case the traditional weapon fails the rapists cock still's gonna hurt like a *****.

inimalist
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
It leaves no doubt as to the attacker's purpose. Haven't you ever seen one of the six dozen Law and Order: SVU episodes where the evil rapist escapes and the pure hearted Mary Sue goes to jail because she shot him before she could be raped again? It happens all the time I assume.

i was unaware such things happened...

and I don't watch tv...

but like, that can't really happen though? Wouldn't it be a clear case of self-defense?

They'd go for both. In case the traditional weapon fails the rapists cock still's gonna hurt like a *****.

hmmm, yeah, I didn't think of that one...

Grand-Moff-Gav
Anyone seen the film Teeth ?

Symmetric Chaos
i was unaware such things happened...

and I don't watch tv...

but like, that can't really happen though? Wouldn't it be a clear case of self-defense?

I was partially joking. Depending on how good the attorney is and how sympathetic each party is, it is possible for a rapist to turn the whole thing around on the victim.

I assume the idea of the device is that it clearly shows that she wasn't willing, clearly shows that he tried to rape her, clearly shows that he in specific tried to rape her and if he kills her the device can only be removed in a hospital so someone will know that a rape occurred.

What we really need is a version for guys. I'm thinking a condom that shoots spikes out of it.

Grand-Moff-Gav
I was partially joking. Depending on how good the attorney is and how sympathetic each party is, it is possible for a rapist to turn the whole thing around on the victim.

I assume the idea of the device is that it clearly shows that she wasn't willing, clearly shows that he tried to rape her, clearly shows that he in specific tried to rape her and if he kills her the device can only be removed in a hospital so someone will know that a rape occurred.

What we really need is a version for guys. I'm thinking a condom that shoots spikes out of it.

Or a very firm condom that wont be penetrated by the spikes...perhaps a metal or other strong material....

Captain REX
Originally posted by UKR
I'd have to say that "modern" society has, and has always had, a grossly overdeveloped focus on women and women's issues. Women getting raped is in no way any man's problem. If women are so tough then they can handle this themselves. I don't mind breaking it to you, but the great majority of:
-People killed in wars
-Subjects of physical violence
-Prison rape
Are male. Women need to stop being selfish, stop being gynocentric, stop thinking about themselves all the time, and ditch this absurd feminazi ideology that claims that women have life so tough that they're, no exaggeration, third-class citizens in an "oppressive, male-dominated" world. That's just the problem: the words and phrase "women's issues". Everyone, especially the sort of soulless whore that all women aspire to be, thinks it's all about women. What women want. What women "feel". Women think my freedoms, my rights, end where their "feelings" begin. Women have no thoughts, no hopes and dreams, only..."feelings". They think it's all about what women think. Know what I think? I think women can send their complaints to a brick wall. And if they don't like it, they can take a good leap off the top of Mount Everest.

Women got raped? Good.

Yeah... no. That is an entirely sexist post and I completely disagree with you. Women have endured patriarchal society for thousands of years and have sought equality in modern society. They're not trying to dismantle society and make it matriarchal, unless you're talking to an extremist feminist (and those are the types of feminist that are also sexist and also entirely wrong).

Speaking of someone needing to be less gynocentric...

Kosta
Originally posted by AngryManatee

A sampling:

Thoughts?

And what happens once some the to be raper gets gis junk stuck inside the victim? It's not as though you can just pull out and walk away with a few cuts, never to do it again having learned your lesson. The offender would probably freak out and beat the victim or something. erm

Bardock42
Originally posted by Kosta
And what happens once some the to be raper gets gis junk stuck inside the victim? It's not as though you can just pull out and walk away with a few cuts, never to do it again having learned your lesson. The offender would probably freak out and beat the victim or something. erm Well, I assume the hope is that the pain would be strong enough to make the rapist tend to his injured penis and give the victim time to escape.

NonSensi-Klown

Symmetric Chaos
Well, I assume the hope is that the pain would be strong enough to make the rapist tend to his injured penis and give the victim time to escape.

That's dumb and just proves that women should stay in the kitchen where they belong.

Bardock42
What if a woman has one installed, then goes looking for men to seduce so she can cut their penises up from the inside...? That's illegal.

Symmetric Chaos
That's illegal.

mmm Can you cite precedent, counselor?

Bardock42
mmm Can you cite precedent, counselor? Of someone inflicting harm to someone else's genitalia?

Well, no, but I am sure an actual lawyerish person could.

Raoul

thx for that.

Captain REX
It reminds me of the guy killing the hooker in Se7en, but the other way around.

dadudemon
This reminds me of the movie Storm Warning. In that movie, the wife improvises an insert. If anyone has seen this movie, the device mentioned in this thread sonds EXACLTY like that insert from the movie. lol

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by Raoul
thx for that.

I'm in the process of inventing a flexible steel condom, hang in there.

Dark Exile

I miss DK too... sad

Raoul
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
I'm in the process of inventing a flexible steel condom, hang in there.

if i get stuck with one of those chicks, i may have to...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.