Most Angry Moment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

k1Lla441
Name the moment in your life where you got the most pissed off, be it at a sibling, parent, friend, a stranger, or maybe right here on kmc.
I know everyone gets a lil ticked sometimes, so this is the perfect place to talk about it.

Mywi
ugh.... when I found pictures of my strap-on on this fat f*cker my bf cheated on me with.... baka

Lord Knightfa11
waaaa i pissed want cut myself and bleed.

there, am i implementing this thread to its ultimate emoability?

MIŠT
Originally posted by Mywi
ugh.... when I found pictures of my strap-on on this fat f*cker my bf cheated on me with.... baka

Ew no expression

Mywi

Cpt. Valerian
Honestly, I have not ever been so incredibly pissed at something or someone.

Lord Knightfa11
ugh.... when I found pictures of my strap-on on this fat f*cker my bf cheated on me with.... baka strap-on meaning a wrench?

Mywi
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
strap-on meaning a wrench?

this is a strap-on awesrg

AC/DC'S_LVR
Originally posted by AC/DC'S_LVR
when the Pens lost the cup last year
and we lost Jarkko Ruutu, Georges Laraque, Gary Roberts, Ryan Malone, and Ty Conklin

AC/DC'S_LVR

none thats wrong on so many levels

Kosta
I cant really point out any one instance. I don't generally get 'angry' as such. I get annoyed and irritated, but truly angry, I dont really know erm

Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
waaaa i pissed want cut myself and bleed.

there, am i implementing this thread to its ultimate emoability?

No. You're just being a f*cking idiot.

Ax3l

That is terrifying.

Mywi
none thats wrong on so many levels
especially when you buy it and someone else uses it with your man baka

loool im so pissed whenever i think about it, its ridiculous haha

Mywi
Originally posted by Ax3l
That is terrifying. i have a thicker one now but haven used it yet hmm

Quincy
When Futurama got canceled.

But it's back again, so were all good.

AC/DC'S_LVR
especially when you buy it and someone else uses it with your man baka

loool im so pissed whenever i think about it, its ridiculous haha
none
sadhug

Kosta
Originally posted by Ax3l
That is terrifying.

2nded. If I was approached with one of those, I'd run like hell. laughing out loud

To each their own though.

AC/DC'S_LVR
Originally posted by Quincy
When Futurama got canceled.

But it's back again, so were all good.
i second that pissed off moment

Quincy
i second that pissed off moment

We are now friends.

Slap hands!

Because I can

what are the little circular case things on the side...?
whoa... its purple no expression
it'd hurt to wear, no? erm

AC/DC'S_LVR
We are now friends.

Slap hands!
hypothetical high five!!!

nice!

Quincy
hypothetical high five!!!

nice!

Boo-ya!

Now that were friends, I feel obligated to ask you questions on things you find interesting.

What did you think of Black ice?

AC/DC'S_LVR
Boo-ya!

Now that were friends, I feel obligated to ask you questions on things you find interesting.

What did you think of Black ice?
:ee:
****in awesome!!! a lot of really good songs faves include:
Anything Goes
She Likes Rock 'N Roll
and Rock 'N Roll Dream

chillybanana
The most pissed off I ever got was the day my Advanced Higher English folio was due. I had spent a long time writing stories and my dissertation, the biggest pieces I had ever written at school and I felt such a sense of achievement. However, when I handed it to my teacher the day it was due, my classmate (it was just 2 of us in the class) dropped a bombshell. The night before, she had been online looking on the SQA website (information on Scottish qualifications) and had come across some guidelines for the dissertation which included having to write references, have footnotes etc and all this other stuff that we knew nothing about. So that was fine, she sorted hers all out the night before and added in all this extra stuff so hers was ready to be submitted- but she hadn't thought to contact me and let me know about all this stuff I didn't know which I though was so unfair considering there was only two of us. So the day it was due I ended up having to go home and do a mad rush to get all this stuff added in on time- it was really stressful and could have been totally avoided if my "friend" had been capable of giving me a text or phone call, obviously too much to ask. I was sooooo angry and stressed that day.

And I failed the course.

k1Lla441
Originally posted by chillybanana
The most pissed off I ever got was the day my Advanced Higher English folio was due. I had spent a long time writing stories and my dissertation, the biggest pieces I had ever written at school and I felt such a sense of achievement. However, when I handed it to my teacher the day it was due, my classmate (it was just 2 of us in the class) dropped a bombshell. The night before, she had been online looking on the SQA website (information on Scottish qualifications) and had come across some guidelines for the dissertation which included having to write references, have footnotes etc and all this other stuff that we knew nothing about. So that was fine, she sorted hers all out the night before and added in all this extra stuff so hers was ready to be submitted- but she hadn't thought to contact me and let me know about all this stuff I didn't know which I though was so unfair considering there was only two of us. So the day it was due I ended up having to go home and do a mad rush to get all this stuff added in on time- it was really stressful and could have been totally avoided if my "friend" had been capable of giving me a text or phone call, obviously too much to ask. I was sooooo angry and stressed that day.

And I failed the course.
Omg i would have beat her ass mad lol jk i wouldnt have talked to her for a while tho.

Rogue Jedi

Dude I cant believe you posted that laughing MAN you rock.

chillybanana
Originally posted by k1Lla441
Omg i would have beat her ass mad lol jk i wouldnt have talked to her for a while tho. Nah, I didn't speak to her for a while!

Strangelove
The most pissed off I've been is at my dad. We got into a massive fight 3 years ago and I haven't really spoken to him since. Of course, the fight wasn't the only reason why I've stopped talking to him, he's truly a wicked person.

AC/DC'S_LVR
on wedsday i was promised to go get my tatoo but i have to wait till tomarrow

Rogue Jedi
I get pissed at people who drive slow in the passing lane.

Leo.M
I don't know really. blink

I think it was when our school bus was egged. mmm

Rogue Jedi
That was me laughing out loud Gimmee your lunch money!!!

GCG
china are building dozens of coal power stations and loads of fat Americans are rolling around in gas guzzling 4x4 vehicles. And they tell me I can save the planet by switching the TV off at the plug overnight! Why? Because it is the tiny standby light that is causing the hole in the Ozone?! Get a ****ing grip!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.