cheesy emotional moments

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Knightfa11
this thread is dedicated to all those cheesy emotional moments, a parody of all those ****ing emo threads that keep being made.

Kosta
go away

Ahsoka Tano
I know it's the holidays and all, but it down the road, not across the street. biscuits

Scythe
No one even knows what Emo really is.

Lord Knightfa11
F U its christmas, not the holidays. f*** kwanza and f*** hannukah and F*** all you muslims.

AC/DC'S_LVR
Originally posted by Scythe
emo is a really ****ed up "lifestyle" you just need to listen to emo song lyrics and youll understand

Ax3l
No one even knows what Emo really is. ya emo iz lyk tokio hotel n fall out boi n avril

AC/DC'S_LVR
http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq217/mzkittay/emo.jpg
^not emo
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r188/buddahcjcc/emo.jpg
^emo

Scythe
Originally posted by AC/DC'S_LVR
emo is a really ****ed up "lifestyle" you just need to listen to emo song lyrics and youll understand

It's a movement, probably hasn't been best represented since the early 90's. There's a difference between "scene" and "emo" and what the kids nowadays think "emo" actually is.

AC/DC'S_LVR
It's a movement, probably hasn't been best represented since the early 90's. There's a difference between "scene" and "emo" and what the kids nowadays think "emo" actually is.
theyre just bitchy little rich kids who think their lives suck cause their parents are rarely home or some stupid shit

Scythe
theyre just bitchy little rich kids who think their lives suck cause their parents are rarely home or some stupid shit

That's how they feel and how they act and just label it Emo. They shouldn't label themselves Emo. Same shit as those who buy a stupid guitar and have a "F*ck you and f*ck everything" kind of attitude that makes it very uncomortable to hang around them and they dub themselves Punk.

Ahsoka Tano
Originally posted by Ax3l
ya emo iz lyk tokio hotel n fall out boi n avril

Best avatar/sig ever. haermm

AC/DC'S_LVR
That's how they feel and how they act and just label it Emo. They shouldn't label themselves Emo. Same shit as those who buy a stupid guitar and have a "F*ck you and f*ck everything" kind of attitude that makes it very uncomortable to hang around them and they dub themselves Punk.
everything fades soon this unfortunate period will too

Scythe

Dear crap I hope so!!

AC/DC'S_LVR
try on the dudes who think their cool cause they have a beard that looks like a dog took a massive shit on their chin and go around acting like theyre the hottest thing around when they go out with chicks with rat faces

AC/DC'S_LVR
Dear crap I hope so!!
itd better
and people better stop sayijng they like AC/DC when all they like is wither Back in Black or you Shook Me All Night Long and say that every album from them sounds the same
listen to the ****in songs!!!!!theyre not the same! only the chords!

Kosta

I'm willing to bet it will fade in to another more unfortunate period, with even more retarded subcultures. stick out tongue

Scythe
try on the dudes who think their cool cause they have a beard that looks like a dog took a massive shit on their chin and go around acting like theyre the hottest thing around when they go out with chicks with rat faces

I've never tried those guys out, haha.

But I do rather dislike this hairdo some females around here have that they fluff their hair up scene style. I doubt all that is healthy for natural human hair. My fiance pointed it out to me how it almost looks like a uniform for females to wear down here, haha!

AC/DC'S_LVR
Originally posted by Kosta
I'm willing to bet it will fade in to another more unfortunate period, with even more retarded subcultures. stick out tongue
i cant wait to bash on that period then stick out tongue
whos with me?!

Scythe
itd better
and people better stop sayijng they like AC/DC when all they like is wither Back in Black or you Shook Me All Night Long and say that every album from them sounds the same
listen to the ****in songs!!!!!theyre not the same! only the chords!

I'm a big fan of Angus Young, he's just awesome. His Schoolboy Uniform has become an infamous thing of his. I want to go out like that, as a guitar player who has his own thing.

Kosta
We're all so jaded.

I love it raver

Scythe
i cant wait to bash on that period then stick out tongue
whos with me?!

I always wonder, when we're older, and this fad so to speak dies out, what will replace it? Hopefully something good, but we'll be older, everything will piss us off at that time.

AC/DC'S_LVR
I've never tried those guys out, haha.

But I do rather dislike this hairdo some females around here have that they fluff their hair up scene style. I doubt all that is healthy for natural human hair. My fiance pointed it out to me how it almost looks like a uniform for females to wear down here, haha!
you mean this?
http://i476.photobucket.com/albums/rr130/omg_hair/scene/0001.jpg

Scythe
you mean this?
http://i476.photobucket.com/albums/rr130/omg_hair/scene/0001.jpg

Yes that, is that healthy for hair? It doesn't look like it is.

AC/DC'S_LVR
We're all so jaded.

I love it raver
yes raver
I always wonder, when we're older, and this fad so to speak dies out, what will replace it? Hopefully something good, but we'll be older, everything will piss us off at that time.
most likely the only thing my parents complain about me is that i wear either AC/DC shirts hockey shirts/jerseys or hoodies all the time stick out tongue

AC/DC'S_LVR
i saw a black chick with that today
sick

Kosta

It's the way it's cut though, isn't it? All the product they put in their hair destroys their scalp, but the cut itself wont do anything bad to your hair.

AC/DC'S_LVR
and no its not cause it involves frying your hair to oblivion and then straightening it THEN trying to get it to obey

Scythe
It's the way it's cut though, isn't it? All the product they put in their hair destroys their scalp, but the cut itself wont do anything bad to your hair.

My fiance says they use plenty of mousse to keep it pomp and up, I don't know, I'll have to ask her again.

Scythe
and no its not cause it involves frying your hair to oblivion and then straightening it THEN trying to get it to obey

Oh, so it's not just the cut, wow. People do this every day to look good? Whatever man.

AC/DC'S_LVR
I'm a big fan of Angus Young, he's just awesome. His Schoolboy Uniform has become an infamous thing of his. I want to go out like that, as a guitar player who has his own thing.
ive been a fan of theirs literally since i was born
my parents always played it when i was in the womb and when i was born
sooooooooooooo yeah

AC/DC'S_LVR
Oh, so it's not just the cut, wow. People do this every day to look good? Whatever man.
nah im not sure the entire process but my little sister tried it and gave up like halfway through so she started taking crappy myspace pics

Kosta

Yeah, fair enough. I'm with Scythe on this one.

Scythe
ive been a fan of theirs literally since i was born
my parents always played it when i was in the womb and when i was born
sooooooooooooo yeah

Did you listen to Black Ice?

AC/DC'S_LVR
Did you listen to Black Ice?
i have both the Yellow special edition and Delux edition cause i wanted the pics and lyrics stick out tongue

Lord Knightfa11
lol ac/dc, i don't like back in black or that other one. I like the one thats like "for those about to rock *bang*, we salute you", and the night prowler one...

AC/DC'S_LVR
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
lol ac/dc, i don't like back in black or that other one. I like the one thats like "for those about to rock *bang*, we salute you", and the night prowler one...
i just plain like all of their songs stick out tongue

Scythe
i have both the Yellow special edition and Delux edition cause i wanted the pics and lyrics stick out tongue

That is awesome. Some friends and I attended a clinic once where Angus Young spoke about his career and showed us how to play Arpeggios.

AC/DC'S_LVR
just like Harry Potter i know all about AC/DC

Lord Knightfa11
i just plain like all of their songs stick out tongue those are like the only couple i've seen along with back in black. I listen to classic rock alot on the radio
i hear what they play lol.

Scythe
Haha, how cute.

AC/DC'S_LVR
That is awesome. Some friends and I attended a clinic once where Angus Young spoke about his career and showed us how to play Arpeggios.
***** ahah

Toku King
Cheesy and emotional?

This guy.
http://missesparker.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/girls-emo-haircut.jpg

Mairuzu

Slay
I do, young man.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Toku King
Cheesy and emotional?

This guy.
http://missesparker.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/girls-emo-haircut.jpg In the 80's they were called "New Wavers".

Toku King
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
In the 80's they were called "New Wavers".

Twenty years later they're given the same rights as actual human beings.

Slay
Really? That's all he showed you? Arpeggios? Lame.

Rogue Jedi
Twenty years later they're given the same rights as actual human beings. yes

Slay
Twenty years later they're given the same rights as actual human beings.
I have to admit though, and don't take this as a personal insult, the thing that annoys me most about the fad, is people like you...

Toku King
Originally posted by Slay
I have to admit though, and don't take this as a personal insult, the thing that annoys me most about the fad, is people like you...

Says the one with a knife in his hand.

Slay
Says the one with a knife in his hand.
Go ahead and be a presumptuous idiot, says more about you than it does me.

Toku King
Go ahead and be a presumptuous idiot, says more about you than it does me.

Except for the fact that, well, you acted the exact same way.
You judged me entirely on two posts(that were even jokes), so I will do the same.

Slay
Except for the fact that, well, you acted the exact same way.
You judged me entirely on two posts(that were even jokes), so I will do the same.
How was I at any point presumptuous?

If I'm not mistaking you're the one who has been making fun of these so called ''emo'' people (so called, because they're actually not emo, see). This annoys me far more than the people who actually label themself as emo, despite not actually being emo.

Toku King
How was I at any point presumptuous?

People like me? You mean people with a sense of humor that make little jokes from time to time?

Slay
People like me? You mean people with a sense of humor that make little jokes from time to time?
Seriously, are you RJ's sock or something?

Toku King
Seriously, are you RJ's sock or something?

Nope. Oh, and by the way.

Slay
Nope. Oh, and by the way.
B-but I was just j-joking.

Toku King
B-but I was just j-joking.

Let's see. There's making a joke that is obviously a joke, and then there's a jerk like you who says stuff in a hypocritical manner that explains the insult he said in the first place.

Rogue Jedi
Seriously, are you RJ's sock or something? wanker Makes me giggle when someone who knows shit about me brings my name into shit.

Mywi
You guys. Whats with the hatin ? Let emo kids be emo kids and let them do what they want, if its cutting themselves to get attention, i dont give a shit.
baka

Slay
Let's see. There's making a joke that is obviously a joke, and then there's a jerk like you who says stuff in a hypocritical manner that explains the insult he said in the first place. You might have been joking, but you're obviously very uneducated about the subject you were initially joking about, otherwise you wouldn't have made the joke in the first place. Not a problem, but when you have been hearing these jokes since 2005 it gets rather annoying. That's why I said ''Not as a personal insult to you''. Obviously you did take it as a personal insult.

After that, I asked if you were RJ's sock, not because I actually think you are RJ's sock, but because you're using the ''I'm joking'' get out of jail-card, like RJ always does. Nothing presumptuous about that.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Mywi
You guys. Whats with the hatin ? Let emo kids be emo kids and let them do what they want, if its cutting themselves to get attention, i dont give a shit.
baka Once again, a lady steps in and makes all the men look stupid. Men suck.

Toku King
wanker Makes me giggle when someone who knows shit about me brings my name into shit.

I know. He had no right to use you as an insult.

Toku King
You might have been joking, but you're obviously very uneducated about the subject you were initially joking about

"If you make a joke about something, you don't know about it!"

I lived a town whose population was emos. Wrist cutting, making wearing, hair growing, scream-o listening, complaining poetry making, angle shot picture taking emos. I'm not emo in any way, shape, or form, but I know a lot about them considering I had to deal with them for about a year and a half.
So you know what? In your words: Stop being a presumptuous idiot.

Slay
I know. He had no right to use you as an insult.
Way to get your ass out of it. Can't finish this on your own? Also, it wasn't actually an insult was it? It's hard to deny that it's his signature move though. In this ''discussion'', I've insulted you once.

Toku King
because you're using the ''I'm joking'' get out of jail-card

Even though, you know, it was an actual joke.

Toku King
Way to get your ass out of it. Can't finish this on your own?

Do you mean when I was being nice to RJ, or proving your sorry ass wrong?

Slay
"If you make a joke about something, you don't know about it!"

I lived a town whose population was emos. Wrist cutting, making wearing, hair growing, scream-o listening, complaining poetry making, angle shot picture taking emos. I'm not emo in any way, shape, or form, but I know a lot about them considering I had to deal with them for about a year and a half.
So you know what? In your words: Stop being a presumptuous idiot.
The whole point of this discussion is though; what you have described as emo, isn't actually emo.

Slay
Even though, you know, it was an actual joke.
No excuse for being an ignorant douche.

Toku King
The whole point of this discussion is though; what you have described as emo, isn't actually emo.

It is emo.

So this entire time of you insulting me over and over again, arguing me about crap when you don't even state your point, and you DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT AN EMO is.

Damn, that's not only stupid, but pathetic.
Seriously, stop trying to sound intelligent. You're done.

Toku King
No excuse for being an ignorant douche.

And yet you have not apologized for being one.

Slay
It is emo.

So this entire time of you insulting me over and over again, arguing me about crap when you don't even state your point, and you DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT AN EMO is.

Damn, that's not only stupid, but pathetic.
Seriously, stop trying to sound intelligent. You're done.
It isn't actually emo. Also, I've insulted you twice. I gave my opinion, using you as an example, not because I was trying to insult you, but you were the first person I saw who was exemplifying the behaviour I was talking about. You're the one who knee jerked. You're the one who had to make a discussion out of it. You could have easily thought ''Meh, he didn't really mean to offend me, we might disagree but I'll leave it at that.'' or for all I care '' What an *******, he doesn't know the first thing about me, I'll just ignore him''. However you decided to start an entire discussion about me allegedly starting this discussion.

You on the other hand, have been insulting my intelligence throughout this entire discussion, so who really is the hypocrite?

About the emo thing, you are factually wrong, I'd explain, but I see where this is going, so I won't bother.

Scythe
I do, young man.

Well that's good.

Really? That's all he showed you? Arpeggios? Lame.

That's what I said, but meh, what can one do? Wasn't the worst clinic ever. My friend attended Limp Bizkit clinic once, yeah...

Scythe
Once again, a lady steps in and makes all the men look stupid. Men suck.

She sure showed us, stating honest opinions defeats all right?

Rogue Jedi
She sure showed us, stating honest opinions defeats all right? Yeah.....and women pwn. Mywi in particular.

Seriously, you guys are coming off like gay lovers (Not you, Scythe), fighting over the blanket on a cold winter night. Let it go, man.

Caaaaaaaaan Yooooooooooooooou Dig Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit?

Scythe
Yeah.....and women pwn. Mywi in particular.

Seriously, you guys are coming off like gay lovers (Not you, Scythe), fighting over the blanket on a cold winter night. Let it go, man.

Caaaaaaaaan Yooooooooooooooou Dig Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit?

It is honest opinion that I listen to, and yes, I don't really like this would-be emo trend, but I don't give those kids a hard time, I figure their life is already uppity to begin with, I just avoid them.

Rogue Jedi
It is honest opinion that I listen to, and yes, I don't really like this would-be emo trend, but I don't give those kids a hard time, I figure their life is already uppity to begin with, I just avoid them. Same. If they wanna be that way, who are you and I or anyone else to judge them or tell them they are wrong for doing so?

Scythe
Same. If they wanna be that way, who are you and I or anyone else to judge them or tell them they are wrong for doing so?

Pretty much, but as rude and bad as it sounds, we still don't have to like it. Heh.

Toku King
It isn't actually emo. Also, I've insulted you twice. I gave my opinion, using you as an example, not because I was trying to insult you, but you were the first person I saw who was exemplifying the behaviour I was talking about. You're the one who knee jerked. You're the one who had to make a discussion out of it. You could have easily thought ''Meh, he didn't really mean to offend me, we might disagree but I'll leave it at that.'' or for all I care '' What an *******, he doesn't know the first thing about me, I'll just ignore him''. However you decided to start an entire discussion about me allegedly starting this discussion.

You on the other hand, have been insulting my intelligence throughout this entire discussion, so who really is the hypocrite?

About the emo thing, you are factually wrong, I'd explain, but I see where this is going, so I won't bother.

You have insulted me seven times. Eight including that one giant ball of flame right there.
Also, you still haven't explained to me what an emo is, though I already know why.

Lord Knightfa11
Twenty years later they're given the same rights as actual human beings. unfortunately... they should be the victims of heinous experiments so that we can find out the cause of non-traumatic brain damage.

Rogue Jedi
Pretty much, but as rude and bad as it sounds, we still don't have to like it. Heh. True words, Goat, true words.

Toku King
unfortunately... they should be the victims of heinous experiments so that we can find out the cause of non-traumatic brain damage.

Like Zombies?

http://roberthood.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/zombie-cat.jpg

Lord Knightfa11
Indeed.

Oh, and this is not a thread to discuss emo's i actually made this because i was sick of all the "horror moments" and "Happy moments" and "sad days" and "love days" and "poopedurpantssourembarrassed Days". So i made a cheesy emotional thread.

Toku King
Indeed.

Oh, and this is not a thread to discuss emo's i actually made this because i was sick of all the "horror moments" and "Happy moments" and "sad days" and "love days" and "poopedurpantssourembarrassed Days". So i made a cheesy emotional thread.

Then this should be in the movie thread.

Mairuzu
So what the **** is this thread about again?

it got my attention after passing 5 pages

Rogue Jedi
What Emo is, and a pissing contest.

Mairuzu
Who cares

AC/DC'S_LVR
http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq124/ferrisbrandon/20081110-emocows.jpg
laughing out loud couldnt resist

The Grey Fox
That guy on the right is definitely not 'emo', in the context you're putting that word in.

AC/DC'S_LVR
the cow's definately emo though

Lord Knightfa11
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Who cares We do! somebody might have a slightly askewed defenition of what emo is!! what a f***ing travesty! mad

Mairuzu
Its a bunch of kids with shitty haircuts that think they are cool being "emo"

nuff said

GCG
http://moblog.net/media/p/a/n/pandairo/cheesey-moments.jpg

Lord Knightfa11
Originally posted by GCG
http://moblog.net/media/p/a/n/pandairo/cheesey-moments.jpg HAHAHAHAHAHA that's good.

Mywi
Wiki says:

Emo (pronounced /ˈiːmoʊ/) is a genre of music that originated from hardcore punkand later adopted pop punk influences when it became mainstream in the US.

It has since come to describe several variations of music with common roots and associated fashion and stereotypes.

In the mid-1980s, the term emo described a subgenre of hardcore punk which stemmed from the Washington, D.C. music scene. In later years, the term emocore, short for "emotional hardcore", was also used to describe the emotional performances of bands in the Washington, D.C. scene and some of the offshoot regional scenes such as Rites of Spring, Embrace, One Last Wish, Beefeater, Gray Matter, Fire Party, and later, Moss Icon

In the mid-1990s, the term emo began to refer to the indie scene that followed the influences of Fugazi, which itself was an offshoot of the first wave of emo. Bands including Sunny Day Real Estate, Far and Texas Is the Reason had a more indie rock style of emo, more melodic and less chaotic. The so-called "indie emo" scene survived until the late 1990s, when many of the bands either disbanded or shifted to mainstream styles. As the remaining indie emo bands entered the mainstream, newer bands began to emulate the mainstream style.

Today popular bands like Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance,Panic at the Disco, and Paramore are described as emo.
Today emo is commonly tied to both fashion and music, and the term "emo" is sometimes stereotyped with tight jeans on males and females alike, long fringe (bangs) brushed to one side of the face or over one or both eyes, dyed black, straight hair, tight t-shirts (sometimes short sleeved) which often bear the names of emo bands (or other designer shirts), studded belts, belt buckles, canvas sneakers or skate shoes or other black shoes (often old and beaten up) and thick, black horn-rimmed glasses. This fashion has at times been characterized as a fad.
Another example of hair characteristic of emo
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/e4/Trosity2.jpg/200px-Trosity2.jpg
In recent years the popular media has associated emo with a stereotype that includes being emotional, sensitive, shy, introverted, or angsty. It is also associated with depression, self-injury, and suicide.

awesrg

Slay
Originally posted by Mywi
Wiki says:

Emo (pronounced /ˈiːmoʊ/) is a genre of music that originated from hardcore punkand later adopted pop punk influences when it became mainstream in the US.

It has since come to describe several variations of music with common roots and associated fashion and stereotypes.

In the mid-1980s, the term emo described a subgenre of hardcore punk which stemmed from the Washington, D.C. music scene. In later years, the term emocore, short for "emotional hardcore", was also used to describe the emotional performances of bands in the Washington, D.C. scene and some of the offshoot regional scenes such as Rites of Spring, Embrace, One Last Wish, Beefeater, Gray Matter, Fire Party, and later, Moss Icon

In the mid-1990s, the term emo began to refer to the indie scene that followed the influences of Fugazi, which itself was an offshoot of the first wave of emo. Bands including Sunny Day Real Estate, Far and Texas Is the Reason had a more indie rock style of emo, more melodic and less chaotic. The so-called "indie emo" scene survived until the late 1990s, when many of the bands either disbanded or shifted to mainstream styles. As the remaining indie emo bands entered the mainstream, newer bands began to emulate the mainstream style.

Today popular bands like Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance,Panic at the Disco, and Paramore are described as emo.
Today emo is commonly tied to both fashion and music, and the term "emo" is sometimes stereotyped with tight jeans on males and females alike, long fringe (bangs) brushed to one side of the face or over one or both eyes, dyed black, straight hair, tight t-shirts (sometimes short sleeved) which often bear the names of emo bands (or other designer shirts), studded belts, belt buckles, canvas sneakers or skate shoes or other black shoes (often old and beaten up) and thick, black horn-rimmed glasses. This fashion has at times been characterized as a fad.
Another example of hair characteristic of emo
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/e4/Trosity2.jpg/200px-Trosity2.jpg
In recent years the popular media has associated emo with a stereotype that includes being emotional, sensitive, shy, introverted, or angsty. It is also associated with depression, self-injury, and suicide.

awesrg
It stops being correct right after the word ''Fugazi''.

Slay
You have insulted me seven times. Eight including that one giant ball of flame right there.
Also, you still haven't explained to me what an emo is, though I already know why.
You're possibly the most pathetic form of life I have ever seen, if you consider that post as an insult.

Essentially what I said was ''The haters annoy me more than the actual fad, which isn't even emo to begin with''. In hindsight, the way I worded it probably wasn't the way to go ( the including you as an example that is), still, your response was completely out of proportions. Disagreeing with you isn't an insult, you self-righteous, trolling ****.

That makes three.

Captain REX
F U its christmas, not the holidays. f*** kwanza and f*** hannukah and F*** all you muslims.

Nice. no expression

Toku King
You're possibly the most pathetic form of life I have ever seen, if you consider that post as an insult.

Or you're the most idiotic, insensitive, ignorant piece of shit I've ever seen for NOT seeing the insult.

Toku King
It stops being correct right after the word ''Fugazi''.

Let me guess: You're emo.

Rogue Jedi
Who cares Indeed, live and let live, man.

Slay
Let me guess: You're emo.
There is no such thing as being emo. Emo is a music style which stemmed of the 80's hardcore scene. Which, if you read the first part of that post you would have known anyway. This is why I said you were presumptuous in the fist place. This entire time you were thinking I'm one of those kids you ridicule, while I'm just a music fan who has to hear people like you, hate on kids like that, which isn't even the problem, if you wouldn't constantly label them as 'emo'. Usually, I tend to ignore it, but since this thread was filled with ''haha, emo faggotz lolz''-comments, I just decided to say something.

Mairuzu
Eminem is Emo

GCG
Eminem is Emo

Its Emonem not eminem

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l125/xemonem/nemnem.jpg

Slay
Originally posted by GCG
Its Emonem not eminem

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l125/xemonem/nemnem.jpg
Looks a bit like Hitler.

Mairuzu
Hitler was emo as well

GCG
he suicided himself and his *****.

Toku King
There is no such thing as being emo.

Fail.

Good night, folks.

Slay
Fail.

Good night, folks.
Troll.

Gotta love it how you fail to give substantial arguments, not only in this discussion, but in every single one you engage in, while ignoring every decent to good argument someone uses to empower their point of view whilst hurling insults at them in all of your replies, all the while acting defensive like a little child. You can't tolerate the fact that someone has a different opinion from yours, or might actually know more about certain subjects than you do.

The Grey Fox
Hahahaha, "Fail", the best way to excuse yourself from a debate where you are obviously losing, while at the same time thinking you've somehow proved the other person wrtong.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
Hahahaha, "Fail", the best way to excuse yourself from a debate where you are obviously losing, while at the same time thinking you've somehow proved the other person wrtong. WRTONG

FAIL!

you lose bye!

Röland
WRTONG

FAIL!

you lose bye!
REPORTED

Mywi
WRTONG

FAIL!

you lose bye! mean

Toku King
Hahahaha, "Fail", the best way to excuse yourself from a debate where you are obviously losing, while at the same time thinking you've somehow proved the other person wrtong.

Um, that would be if I was actually LOSING. Emo exists. It has a definition, and there are people that describe themselves as such. It's characterized, it's been put in as a semi-understanded genre, and to just say that it doesn't exist is fail. I don't need to explain it.
So if someone said "cows are bigger than whales", would you actually care to explain why they aren't, or would you just say "that's wrong" and move on?

The Grey Fox
Um, that would be if I was actually LOSING. Emo exists. It has a definition, and there are people that describe themselves as such. It's characterized, it's been put in as a semi-understanded genre, and to just say that it doesn't exist is fail. I don't need to explain it.
So if someone said "cows are bigger than whales", would you actually care to explain why they aren't, or would you just say "that's wrong" and move on? Well, I could actually prove that cows are bigger than whales, but it'd be pointless. mmm

He was talking about what Emo actually is, not what it's just plastered on today. It's like Punk, modern 'Punk' is not punk at all, but it's still called that. Yes, people still call themselves punks, people call themselves Emo's, doesn't make them one though. Wearing makeup and dying your hair black is no more Emo than wearing your hair as a mohican or peircing your ears is Punk. If you understand that, you should then understand what Slay was trying to say about 'Emo'.

Toku King
Well, I could actually prove that cows are bigger than whales, but it'd be pointless. mmm

He was talking about what Emo actually is, not what it's just plastered on today. It's like Punk, modern 'Punk' is not punk at all, but it's still called that. Yes, people still call themselves punks, people call themselves Emo's, doesn't make them one though. Wearing makeup and dying your hair black is no more Emo than wearing your hair as a mohican or peircing your ears is Punk. If you understand that, you should then understand what Slay was trying to say about 'Emo'.

But nobody here BUT him is talking about the original emos. Right now, at this moment, emo is being used to describe a group of people that, whether justified or not, call themselves emo. They wanna be called emo? Then I grant them their wish.

Rogue Jedi

The Grey Fox
But nobody here BUT him is talking about the original emos. Right now, at this moment, emo is being used to describe a group of people that, whether justified or not, call themselves emo. They wanna be called emo? Then I grant them their wish. I know, and all he was talking about was that it was people like you, the archetypal haters, that annoyed him the most. The whole 'defining emo' thing only came in later.

Toku King
I know, and all he was talking about was that it was people like you, the archetypal haters, that annoyed him the most.

Which is him talking out of his ass, since I'm not a 'hater'. I don't hate emos, and to base that off a joke is just ridiculous.
Are emos annoying? Sure. Do I despise them and constantly insult them? No. They can do whatever they want.

The Grey Fox
Which is him talking out of his ass, since I'm not a 'hater'. I don't hate emos, and to base that off a joke is just ridiculous.
Are emos annoying? Sure. Do I despise them and constantly insult them? No. They can do whatever they want. Well, that's his call. I was just seeing if I could clear up what he meant or something.

Toku King
Well, that's his call. I was just seeing if I could clear up what he meant or something.

And I thank you for it.

Lord Knightfa11
wow... just wow. I make a joke about how there are 50 threads with all these gay emotional themes, and now we have spent 7 pages and two days of our lives arguing about the defenition of emo.

Here is the defenition of emo: crying on an online message board because someone insulted you because they got mad that you said they didn't know what emo is for 7 freaking pages.

Toku King
wow... just wow. I make a joke about how there are 50 threads with all these gay emotional themes, and now we have spent 7 pages and two days of our lives arguing about the defenition of emo.

Here is the defenition of emo: crying on an online message board because someone insulted you because they got mad that you said they didn't know what emo is for 7 freaking pages.

...And Slay's flaming ME about this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.