Black Panther invades Gotham

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phantom Zone
Black Panther thinks Gotham is a festering hell hole and decides he had better take it over. Black Panther creates a team, he has:

Punisher (of course)
Blade
Sage

Black Panther has 1 months prep and then invades Gotham. All characters are willing to use lethal force against villains.

Bouboumaster
It would sucks to be a villain.

occultdestroyer
Clayface annihilates them

Wei Phoenix
You're giving Sage one month prep time to purge Gotham? Hell with that amount of time she comes up with a 401k plan for the workers, finds a way to get Panther elected Governor and turns Gotham into the greatest city of all time.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
You're giving Sage one month prep time to purge Gotham? Hell with that amount of time she comes up with a 401k plan for the workers, finds a way to get Panther elected Governor and turns Gotham into the greatest city of all time. laughing

namorsubby
they fail. plain and simple

Mindset
How would they fail?

2 genius level characters with a month of one-sided prep.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Mindset
How would they fail?

2 genius level characters with a month of one-sided prep.

Well it is Batmans territory and he probably has countermeasures. Bare in mind its everybody in Gotham vs my team so that includes The Joker, Bane, Poison Ivy etc.

Enyalus
Invaders win.

Phantom Zone
I was going to make it 2 weeks prep.

Entity
You do realise that T'Challa is the king of the most technologically advanced country in the world as is married to Storm. He is hardly without resources or the strategic and intelligence skills able to effective utilize them.

Besides the difference in Bruce and T'Challa isn't just the royalty, power of office and slight abilities edge but also the fact that T'Challa doesn't hesitate to do what is necessary to get the job done. Whatever that may be. I mean this guy sent a ship of dead Skrulls with a msg written in their blood back to their empire. One of the largest in the entire galaxy. Forget Earth or just a single city, even on as big as Gotham. ermm

That seem like something Bruce's ever been extreme enough to do?
Add Sage's abilities to the mix and its just insane ownage! IMO

galan_bats1m Look famliar? lol jk stick out tongue

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Entity
You do realise that T'Challa is the king of the most technologically advanced country in the world as is married to Storm. He is hardly without resources or the strategic and intelligence skills able to effective utilize them.

Besides the difference in Bruce and T'Challa isn't just the royalty, power of office and slight abilities edge but also the fact that T'Challa doesn't hesitate to do what is necessary to get the job done. Whatever that may be. I mean this guy sent a ship of dead Skrulls with a msg written in their blood back to their empire. One of the largest in the entire galaxy. Forget Earth or just a single city, even on as big as Gotham. ermm

That seem like something Bruce's ever been extreme enough to do?
Add Sage's abilities to the mix and its just insane ownage! IMO

galan_bats1m Look famliar? lol jk stick out tongue

Yeah but this is still everybody in Gotham vs the team....

Entity
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Yeah but this is still everybody in Gotham vs the team.... Your point?

90% of Gotham's worst are nothing more than top tier street level at best and nothing T'Challa alone doesn't deal with regularly. Give him and Sage a crack at really eliminating the problem and it'll get done. Without much worry if you ask me.

I mean this guy solo'd Mephisto, Mavel's version of the Devil himself. I don't really see Gotham's worst being anywhere near that level.

Giving him Sage and a months prep with all the resources he already has is like gathering all those same baddies in a 100ft square area in the dessert and giving him a nuke. laughing

namorsubby
How would they fail?

2 genius level characters with a month of one-sided prep. too many would rise against them. and not just people in gotham.

theyir jeopardizing all the organized crime and operation that goes through gotham, not just it's criminals.

Mindset
Originally posted by namorsubby
too many would rise against them. and not just people in gotham.

theyir jeopardizing all the organized crime and operation that goes through gotham, not just it's criminals. Only Gotham is involved in this fight.

Apolloknight
too many would rise against them. and not just people in gotham.

theyir jeopardizing all the organized crime and operation that goes through gotham, not just it's criminals.

laughing

Oh noes, not organized crime; BP never dealt with anything on that level before. roll eyes (sarcastic)

namorsubby
haha.roll eyes (sarcastic)

think of how many operations come through gotham. there's a bigger picture here.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Yeah but this is still everybody in Gotham vs the team....

With 1 hour Sage could probably research all of the criminals and find out exactly how to beat them quickly and efficiently. Hell she may even be able to understand the Joker's motives and stuff.

namorsubby
no one can understand and/or predict the joker.

Leobama
Entity made some excellent points. T'challa and team FTW.

namorsubby
the whole team gets prep, not just BP?

Apolloknight
haha.roll eyes (sarcastic)

think of how many operations come through Gotham. there's a bigger picture here.

Ok, let me level with you on this. To put it plain and simple outside the joker and maybe one or two others the organized crime in Gotham is a joke. Hell, the only reason why there still is crime is because but has some moral code and he wont allow himself to do what has to be done. And mind you, this is the team vs. Gotham; remember that.

Batman by himself is steady holding down Gotham and he wont take a life. And for some odd reason you think the team; with one month os prep no less is going to have trouble?

Really?

You realize that T'challa on his own has straight slaughtered countless enemy tribes that have tried to sack Wakanda. You do know the same T'challa would of had no problem letting his uncle die in the defense of wakanda. The same T'challa that played Iron man for a fool and was using the avengers.The same T'challa that ripped the devils heart out. Mind you Dr. Doom had forever and a day of prep and still got stomped by the devil. The same T'challa that has technology so advanced that when Iron man entered his personal chambers he was left speechless and he himself said the tech was limitless. The same T'challa that punked the entire skrull empire by sending one of their warships back to their planet full of their dead bodies warning them it will happen to them to if they mess with wakanda.The same T'challa who has a plan to take down Big G himself.

I would like to know how Gotham is going to stop this team. One month of prep is just to much.

Apolloknight
no one can understand and/or predict the joker.

Because he wins all the time right?

Mindset
Originally posted by Apolloknight
The same T'challa that ripped the devils heart out. Mind you Dr. Doom had forever and a day of prep and still got stomped by the devil. blink

Apolloknight
blink

You've never seen the Mephisto feat?

Mindset
No, and why are you calling him the Devil?

Apolloknight
No, and why are you calling him the Devil?

Because he is marvels devil...sorta. I will see if I cant find the scans.

Mindset
There is a Marvel Satan.

namorsubby
Because he wins all the time right? what does that have to do with anything at all? i said no one can understand/predict the joker. doesn't mean he's invincible or infoulable.

i just think they'd have to face off against a bigger threat than just all the villians currently calling gotham home if they wanna end all the crime......it's more than just street crime, there are organizations rooted in and connected to gotham. how many times has gotham been a part of a bigger scale of villiany? it justs seems like to much of a crime oasis for these guys to just come through and casually clean it up.

Apolloknight
what does that have to do with anything at all? i said no one can understand/predict the joker. doesn't mean he's invincible or infoulable.

i just think they'd have to face off against a bigger threat than just all the villians currently calling gotham home if they wanna end all the crime......it's more than just street crime, there are organizations rooted in and connected to gotham. how many times has gotham been a part of a bigger scale of villiany? it justs seems like to much of a crime oasis for these guys to just come through and casually clean it up.

U missed my point. The only reason why there still is crime in gotham is because Bruce wont kill.

BP?
Blade?
Punisher?

Hell they've all killed for lunch money (j/k) but you get my point......

Lets see how crime holds up after joker, ivy and bane end up decapitated and top story on the evening news with a message to the rest of the villians in gotham written in their (joker,bane,ivy) own blood.

occultdestroyer
Because he is marvels devil...sorta. I will see if I cant find the scans.
The title 'Devil' belongs to Marvel's Lucifer

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Entity
Your point?

90% of Gotham's worst are nothing more than top tier street level at best and nothing T'Challa alone doesn't deal with regularly. Give him and Sage a crack at really eliminating the problem and it'll get done. Without much worry if you ask me.

I mean this guy solo'd Mephisto, Mavel's version of the Devil himself. I don't really see Gotham's worst being anywhere near that level.

Giving him Sage and a months prep with all the resources he already has is like gathering all those same baddies in a 100ft square area in the dessert and giving him a nuke. laughing

Im playing devils advocate really. I thought a month was too much..

Hell, the only reason why there still is crime is because but has some moral code and he wont allow himself to do what has to be done.

LOL you know I was having this discussion on another forum and people were trying to justify Batman not killing The Joker.....retarded. Obvoulsy one should not break the law but from an ethical point of view its a no-brainer. Then Batman wants to tell Superman Tangent how to run his world when his city is full of crime. roll eyes (sarcastic)

What about Oracle and Posion Ivy. I hear Posion Ivy is Swamp Thing level now.

Bouboumaster
Joker would have to realise that Punisher isn't Batman, when the times to kill come.

I'm sure Joker wouldn't predict a sniper bullet in the face, after all these years fighting Batman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.