Black Panther vs. Daredevil h2h

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juk3n
h2h only, Kumute stylie - points win on strikes or KO/submission.

20 minute bout.

Who?

snoopdogg
Panther.

jrodslam
Dee Dee.

snoopdogg
Anybody have scans of their fights?

Phantom Zone
Panther

Harbinger
T'Challa

BruceSkywalker
T'Challa

StiltmanFTW
Matt.

jrodslam
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Anybody have scans of their fights?

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/3505/ddpanther15jw0zk8nc.th.jpghttp://img401.imageshack.us/img401/8273/ddpanther21lk5is8ug.th.jpghttp://img401.imageshack.us/img401/4736/ddpanther30fe5yl0ra.th.jpghttp://img401.imageshack.us/img401/9126/ddpanther54wb4th6tv.th.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Cool. Thx for the scans.

jrodslam
I think they had another brief tussle, but i thiiiiink Panther was mc'd. Been a while since i seen it.

Marvelknight
BP all day.

Battlehammer
No way does DP win 10/10 hell he loses here.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Battlehammer
No way does DP win 10/10 hell he loses here.

Deadpool?

tkitna
Panther for the majority

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Deadpool?
lol I ment BP

Battlehammer
see no one clearly reading the rules here............becuases if they did there would not be so many people saying BP

Starscream M
see no one clearly reading the rules here............becuases if they did there would not be so many people saying BP true. I think DD can last 20 min without getting KOed, and would likely score more points.

DTM
Im going with Black Panther here as well. To me, they are both roughly the same fighting skill and agility, whereas BP is stronger and tougher (virtually Caps Peak Human level physically he is). Close one, but Panther takes it more than not to me.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by DTM
Im going with Black Panther here as well. To me, they are both roughly the same fighting skill and agility, whereas BP is stronger and tougher (virtually Caps Peak Human level physically he is). Close one, but Panther takes it more than not to me.
I disagree. DD has shown superior kills and has superior showings of agility, but that could be due to superior acrobatic skills.

BP superior strength and durability would be importan if this was not a 20 minut fight based on points. DD style and radar senses makes this a perfect type of fight. He is able to hit his opponets more often then take punishment and he could easly last 20 minuts if need be making him the winner by points.

Philosophía
Daredevil.

Phantom Zone
I disagree. DD has shown superior kills and has superior showings of agility, but that could be due to superior acrobatic skills.

BP has given Cap trouble with his speed while injured....

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
BP has given Cap trouble with his speed while injured....
yea and DD knocked capt out with one move. hey both have good showings vs capt.

so that hardly justify giving BP then win. also I heard BP father beat capt however I own the issue and thats not what happen, but I could have sworen people potray it as such.

capt also beaten black panther as well rather fast if I recall correctly.

Philosophía
I remember Black Panther momentarily gaining an advantage over Cap in a sparing match, with Steve saying that if he was serious things would go different.

Anyway, for the supposed disadvantage he has in strength and durability, Daredevil makes up with the radar sense, speed, skill and agility.

Phantom Zone
yea and DD knocked capt out with one move. hey both have good showings vs capt.

Ermm it was dark and Cap didnt know who he was.

capt also beaten black panther as well rather fast if I recall correctly.

Thats because BP was hesistant and Cap took advantage of that. Bp has also danced around Wolverine and suprised Wolverine with his speed. In terms of speed BP probably has the best street level showings.

jalek moye

Thats because BP was hesistant and Cap took advantage of that. Bp has also danced around Wolverine and suprised Wolverine with his speed. In terms of speed BP probably has the best street level showings.
nah him and capt are equals in speed. just bp uses it more often to his advantage. They are the top street in terms of physial prowess

Battlehammer

doesent really change the fact he got dropped in single attack.

Thats because BP was hesistant and Cap took advantage of that.
he was not hesistating anymore then capt. he just a cocky bastard who can't admit when he loses or needs help.

Bp has also danced around Wolverine
He never danced around wolverine, and if your talking about there first fight he got pinned as soon as he attacked.

and suprised Wolverine with his speed. In terms of speed BP probably has the best street level showings.
Yea, but it was written by hudlin and though it impressive it does not make him able to beat DD.

depends who do you classify as street, becuases I assure you if you classify wolverine as street he has superior speed showings.

I also argue that capt has just as good showings as Black Panther if not better.

Marvelknight
Looking at the scan posted on page one, I'll take back my statement. I'll admit that I was underestimating DD.

It could be a even 5 out of 10 for both.

occultdestroyer
Nah, DD ain't winning this one.
BP has a high-durability armor suit that covers almost his entire body.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Marvelknight
Looking at the scan posted on page one, I'll take back my statement. I'll admit that I was underestimating DD.

It could be a even 5 out of 10 for both.

I dont think we should decide who wins based on one fight. There are many other feats that suggest BP would win.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by occultdestroyer

Was that the same suit he was wearing in the fight posted on page one? I mean, yeah It offers a lot of protection. He can still be hurt physically though.

Marvelknight
I dont think we should decide who wins based on one fight. There are many other feats that suggest BP would win.

Against the man he's up against now in this thread. Has to count for something....

Raoul
Originally posted by occultdestroyer

kind of messes with matt, methinks...

take them both out of their costumes, and i think matt wrecks him, personally...

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Marvelknight
Against the man he's up against now in this thread. Has to count for something....

Yeah but its not conclusive when there are many other feats that suggest he would not lose, also BPs had an upgrade since then.

All the scans proove is that DD can win a fight but it doesnt prove he can win the majority.

Battlehammer
What feats of BP prove he beat DD in match playing to all of DD strengths............

jalek moye
DD will last long enough to win by points, since he will get more hits off. in a straight up fight though he loses

srankmissingnin
Didn't DD admit that he would have no chance against BP in a fair fight when he was fight a mind controlled BP? Or am I remember that wrong?

jalek moye
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Didn't DD admit that he would have no chance against BP in a fair fight when he was fight a mind controlled BP? Or am I remember that wrong?
this fair its a fight where he could win by evading atacks for 20 mins and just getting a few in somthing DD is capable of

Apolloknight
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

Well, yes and no....

Panther was fighting the MC so DD didn't have to fight with a killer instinct, but as the fight when on Panther lost more and more control and daredevil said something like soon he would no longer be able to hold back because he could lose his life if he didn't fight all out; but the fight ended before it got to that point.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by jalek moye
this fair its a fight where he could win by evading atacks for 20 mins and just getting a few in somthing DD is capable of

DD evading a man who vanished in front of his fellow contrymen with pure speed while giving a speech to them?

For 20 minutes no less?

jalek moye
Originally posted by Apolloknight
DD evading a man who vanished in front of his fellow contrymen with pure speed while giving a speech to them?

For 20 minutes no less?
yea he's agile enough and 20 minutes isnt alot of time for these guys

Mindset
If it's Kumute they will fight in something like a ring.

Mr. Funktastic

namorsubby
oh, this is h2h.

DD me thinks

Leobama
Yeah but its not conclusive when there are many other feats that suggest he would not lose, also BPs had an upgrade since then.

All the scans proove is that DD can win a fight but it doesnt prove he can win the majority. What kind of an upgrade his T'Challa had? I haven't read anything about him lately.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Leobama
What kind of an upgrade his T'Challa had? I haven't read anything about him lately.

hes superhuman now, not just peak human.

Leobama
hes superhuman now, not just peak human. Really? Like speed, agility, strength and stamina or some new power?

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Leobama
Really? Like speed, agility, strength and stamina or some new power?

speed, agility and strength.

Battlehammer
wait a sec how the hell was BP upgraded? It was never onces explained...............

Leobama
Maybe one of his feats would make one think that. From what I'm getting from these vs. threads is that no matter what you think you know about a character, If he or she does something better than expected it might as well be etched in stone. At least until proven otherwise.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.