Your very own Ocarina.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kennedyward
Anybosy ever see that one commercial where you can call this number and you would your very own real life Ocarina like the one from Legend of Zelda? If you did, are you actually gonna go through the trouble to get one?

Nemesis X
No because that commercial was stupid. It's just another crappy product people are trying to sell to make quick bucks.

Kennedyward
it sorta surprised me a bit. I never thought they were actually doing that. I thought it was one of those insulting commercials at first, then i was like wtf?

Kero_Co
I actually had one once, made of clay, custom (not the one on tv). Then it broke...cause it was made of clay....

Lord Knightfa11
wait how do i get it?

Kennedyward
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
wait how do i get it?
I hinestly forgot. It was on a commercail. You call some number.

jaden101
you can buy ocarina's online on loads of sites....there's even youtube videos of people playing the zelda theme on them

Lord Knightfa11
yes, but i want the official zelda one.

THE JLRTENJAC
Songbird Ocarinas has been advertising Zelda Ocarinas in Nintendo Power for a few years. I've always wanted one, but was never able to gather the extra money. sad

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by THE JLRTENJAC
Songbird Ocarinas has been advertising Zelda Ocarinas in Nintendo Power for a few years. I've always wanted one, but was never able to gather the extra money. sad

I've got one of those. Got it about eight years ago from a magazine ad. They sound like recorder flutes.

Speaking of which, has anyone heard of that download you can get for your iPhone that makes it a touch-sensitive ocarina? You blow into the speaker to make a noise, and you can tilt the phone to change the tempo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.