Revan vs Mace

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
In a all out battle, who wins?

kotorfan
Revan. lol Mace couldn't really take force lightning well and after Revan disarms Mace, he's screwed. But if he doesn't, Revan's force storm might be harder to handle than Palpy's lightning.

But in a saber battle with only jump, speed, precog as force powers, Mace wins..

Gideon
Palpatine > Revan. Palpatine's lightning > Revan's. That doesn't mean Mace is gonna necessarily win, but don't even insinuate that anything of Revan's is stronger than Sidious's.

Cpt. Valerian
Not quite.

Mace would probably win in almost every combatwise situation. What makes you think Revan's lightning is 'harder to handle' than Palpatine's? Sorry lad, opinions are not welcomed here. Only facts are. One can safely assume Palpatine's lightning is significantly more powerful than Revan's, seeing as by ROTS, he's already considered the most powerful Sith in history. And you appear to be forgetting Mace's key advantage in the battle: Vapaad. Knowing Palpatine was not able to find a way to counter his style, I doubt Revan will be able to.

Besides, Revan is virtually an unknown. We don't know much about his power or his saber skills, only the fact that he was considered a 'Prodigy'.

EDIT - Woops, that was for kotorfan.

Gideon
You are spared my wrath.

Fan Skywalker
I am inclined to agree with the captain mostly due to the whole KOTOR unknown factor

Lucien A
'Tis a mighty factor.

Red Nemesis
Not to mention the whole Superconducting Loop + Shatterpoint (which Revan may have experience with) + Unique saber style (which Revan hasn't seen yet). Mace takes this.

Joshua1277
Revan in my opinion is the strongest Sith in the star wars Universe. He would beat Mace i mean what does Mace have... Revan has Force lighting and force choke so i would definetly say Revan

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Joshua1277
Revan in my opinion is the strongest Sith in the star wars Universe. He would beat Mace i mean what does Mace have... Revan has Force lighting and force choke so i would definetly say Revan Before the others can get to you, 'specially Gideon--he'll eat your soul, I'll try to fill you in. And keep in mind, the official stance on Star Wars material, or canon, is indisputable if there's a clear and defined source for it.

1.) Palpatine/Sidious is the strongest and most accomplished Sith who ever lived. End of story.

2.) The Jedi of the Prequel era are the strongest of any Jedi---ever. That means Yoda is the "greatest foe the darkness has ever known" with Mace coming a rounded second to him.

3.) Mace's special and almost unique technique known as Vapaad gives him a humongous advantage over Dark Siders. He legitimately beat Palpatine, so he would almost certainly beat Revan, Palpatine's inferior.

4.) Every character from the Knights of the Old Republic video-games is shrouded in mystery. That is to say, their powers and strengths have yet to be permanently outlined, so they are very difficult to compare to other-era characters such as Mace, who has many sources and references backing up his position and abilities.

Schwarzenegger
Revan in my opinion is the strongest Sith in the star wars Universe. He would beat Mace i mean what does Mace have... Revan has Force lighting and force choke so i would definetly say Revan OMG revan fanboy.

Darth palapatine > revan friend.

Slash_KMC
Stop using Revan in versus threads !

EDIT: REX quote

Joshua1277
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Before the others can get to you, 'specially Gideon--he'll eat your soul, I'll try to fill you in. And keep in mind, the official stance on Star Wars material, or canon, is indisputable if there's a clear and defined source for it.

1.) Palpatine/Sidious is the strongest and most accomplished Sith who ever lived. End of story.

2.) The Jedi of the Prequel era are the strongest of any Jedi---ever. That means Yoda is the "greatest foe the darkness has ever known" with Mace coming a rounded second to him.

3.) Mace's special and almost unique technique known as Vapaad gives him a humongous advantage over Dark Siders. He legitimately beat Palpatine, so he would almost certainly beat Revan, Palpatine's inferior.

4.) Every character from the Knights of the Old Republic video-games is shrouded in mystery. That is to say, their powers and strengths have yet to be permanently outlined, so they are very difficult to compare to other-era characters such as Mace, who has many sources and references backing up his position and abilities.

I realy dont care its my story and im sticking to it so you can say whos stronger but Reavans my favourite and im picking him

Vorpal Ruin
I realy dont care its my story and im sticking to it so you can say whos stronger but Reavans my favourite and im picking him

That is a great way to look at things. 'Facts don't matter to me.'
You are the man!

Revan would lose, hard.

Lord Lucien
I realy dont care its my story and im sticking to it so you can say whos stronger but Reavans my favourite and im picking him Silly rabbit. Facts are everything here, opinions nothing. And if Revan's your favourite, grace him with proper spelling.

Joshua1277
Ok i cant realy spell good but if im being insulted for picking who i want fine but im still picking Revan

Elite Hunter
Ok i cant realy spell good but if im being insulted for picking who i want fine but im still picking Revan

We don't use opinions here. Just because you really like Revan doesn't make him god among sith. The facts are he is an unknown and based on what we know there are sith that are more powerful than him.

Heed my words, if you keep making statements like that you are just going to get bashed. I have no problem if Revan is your favorite sith (he was mine at one point) but you can't just say that he is the strongest with nothing to back it up other than "in my opinion" all it achieves is making you look like hopeless kotor/Revan fanboy. And we don't go off of "IMOs" in this forum with nothing to back it up other than he is my favorite so he is god.

Joshua1277
Alright

Gideon
I have taught you all well.

Final Blaxican
Pffft.

Lethal Rogue
Mace ftw.

Nactous
Originally posted by Lord Lucien

laughing laughing While I wouldnt go that far I would say he is better than Revan. Yet in this fight I pick Revan.

Faunus
OMG srsly?!

Nactous
Yep.

Faunus
Why?

Nactous
Lightside or Dark side?

Faunus
Light.

Nactous
Why would the be fighting in the first place?

Faunus
Revan's racist.

Now, why would he win?

Nactous
He'd use the racist force.

Faunus
Damn. Jim Crow'd again.

Nactous
laughing laughing That was good.

Faunus
It's me. I get profiled by people and shit.

Nactous
Sorry to hear that.

Faunus
... It's good news.

Nactous
Well then Im glad for you.

Faunus
Awesome.

Nactous
Okay then.

Red Nemesis
...The hell?

Faunus
Shut up, Israeli. Go bomb innocents and stuff.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Faunus
Shut up, Israeli. Go bomb innocents and stuff.

GOD DAMNIT!!!

I am not the Israeli. That is Master Crimzon. I am not shelling the homes of innocents and using the terroristic organization they harbor to rationalize my actions.

I am coping with the terrible movie that was Prince Caspian.

Faunus
Still?

Red Nemesis
I watched it tonight. I hadn't actually watched it yet- when I was talking about it before you were getting the synthesis of a high school's disdain, not my own opinion.

Faunus
Ah.

I wasn't going to watch it anyway, but I now I might, along with Meet The Spartans and Blade, just to see how much of it I can get through.

Red Nemesis
It's pretty long- about 2 and a half hours.

Lord Lucien
Caspian sucked. Gotta be the first time a sequel has failed to live up to its predecessor. Wait.

Red Nemesis
Hey, guess what!? I was completely off base wrong! Hamas attacked first. Israel is well within its rights. If Hamas was on the Palestinians' 'side' they wouldn't be using them as meat shields.

So no only did I get to sound like an idiot, I got to sound like an ignorant idiot. Cheers.

Final Blaxican
Of course Israel is within it's rights. It's a small, pathetic nation surrounded by larger nations who want nothing more than to wipe it off the face of the ****ing planet.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
Of course Israel is within it's rights. It's a small, pathetic nation surrounded by larger nations who want nothing more than to wipe it off the face of the ****ing planet.

I agree. If you hear the story but don't know that Hamas struck first then Israel looks bad. When the facts are known it is obvious that they aren't insane. I didn't have all the facts.

Lethal Rogue
Wanna get back on topic people?

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Lethal Rogue
Wanna get back on topic people?

Not really, this is cut and dried.

Mace stomps in 1 and 3, with 2 being unknown. (The 'loop might not be enough to save him if he doesn't have a lightsaber. If he does have a lightsaber it is still likely that Revan's (presumably) greater aggression will take the day- Jedi don't use the force to attack.)

The Taven
Go get flamed some mroe pancakes.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by The Taven
Go get flamed some mroe pancakes.

So are you a Darth Sexy sock? It can't be both can it?

Dawning realization: Darth Sexy is also a nebaris sock.

Anyway, where the hell is this idea that I get flamed a lot coming from? dadudemon in the GDF was kind of a jerk once, but I have never been in a flame war.

Edit: What is a 'mroe pancake?' That was a strangely yoda esque way to tell me to get some mroe pancakes flamed, and I can't for the life of me figure out what a mroe pancake is.

Gideon
Put him on ignore, Red. When he got annoying, that's what I did and it worked wonders.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
So are you a Darth Sexy sock? It can't be both can it?

Dawning realization: Darth Sexy is also a nebaris sock.

Nope, Darth Sexy and Nebaris are two different people, DS would always insult Nebaris(or the other way around depending on the thread) when he posted. I have seen threads that would feature the two debating/bashing each other that would span pages.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Gideon
Put him on ignore, Red. When he got annoying, that's what I did and it worked wonders.

Are you kidding? This is the most active the board has been in ages!

Originally posted by Elite Hunter
Nope, Darth Sexy and Nebaris are two different people, DS would always insult Nebaris(or the other way around depending on the thread) when he posted. I have seen threads that would feature the two debating/bashing each other that would span pages.

So then why do both of them use the "insult" that I get flamed a lot? Is it just a coincidence that they are both wrong?

Gideon
They share more similarities than they'd like to think.

Darth Sexy
You wish Escape. And RH, your deducing (or lack thereof)skills continue to amaze me.

Nebaris is Taven.

Faunus
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
And RH, your deducing (or lack thereof)skills continue to amaze me.

Nebaris is Taven. Sarcasm eludes you. And I think you're looking for R'N'.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Faunus
Sarcasm eludes you. And I think you're looking for R'N'.

Shitty sarcasm eludes me.

Lord Lucien
But shitty sarcasm is the easiest to understand. And it eluded you eh?

Darth Sexy
I don't pay attention to shitty sarcasm. Selective viewing?

Red Nemesis
Sarcasm is a form of irony.

Intentionally 'shitty' sarcasm can be more ironic than subtle sarcasm. The blatant facetiousness in that post should have been obvious to anyone nearing even average intelligence. Do you know how dumb average is?

Darth Sexy
masturbation is a form of self gratification.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
masturbation is a form of self gratification.

And birds go 'tweet.' What else is new?

Faunus
LMFAO

Blax needs to profile that.

Zampanó

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.