Galactus vs DC's & Marvel's Power Houses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
In this scenario Galactus has absorbed 8 Earth sized planets, and has reduced his stature to 7 feet in order to preserve his power, increase his battle speed, and general durability.

Can he defeat the combined forces of these Power Houses in a battle to the death?

this is not a gauntlet.

Galactus vs

1. Thanos
2. H/P Doomsday
3. Sentry
4. The Infinity Man
5. Thor (Classic)
6. Superman
7. The Juggernaut (8th Day)
8. Despero (V & V)

Can they take him down?

Richv1
Galactus wins it. He has shown he can beat lots of super heroes with these power levels.

Stoic
Originally posted by Richv1
Galactus wins it. He has shown he can beat lots of super heroes with these power levels.

Each one of these guys are team wreckers on their own.

kgkg
G wins this ez mode

Bada's Palin
He one-shots every single one of them.

Stoic
Seriously? Here I was thinking that these guys would give him hell, maybe even take a few.

Bouboumaster
Galactus one shot.

KuRuPT Thanosi
If you add in Ares DC, Orion, Strange, BA and Zoom it might be better

ultimatethor
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Galactus one shot.

guy222
Big G

Priest
Galactus dosent have the combat speed to beat superman.

Endrict Nuul
Sentry is not even close to being a factor here.

Priest
Lulz Sentry stalemated Galactus already.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Priest
Lulz Sentry stalemated Galactus already.

No he didnt.

Priest
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
No he didnt.
He fault Galactus to a standstill, just like WWH no expression

iceman24567
Sentry would be the first casualty and the team dies horrible deaths.

Priest
Galactus will the first casualty.

Endrict Nuul
He fault Galactus to a standstill, just like WWH no expression

Show me the scan of he fight.

No he didn't.

Knowsbleed33
He punches a hole through Sentry's head and lets the rest of them go.

Priest
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Show me the scan of he fight.

No he didn't.
Why do u need proof of Sentry stalemating WWH?

Knowsbleed33
He wants proof of Sentry stalemating Galactus.

I do too.

Priest
U guys really have problems picking up sarcasm erm

Knowsbleed33
It's the internet.

Red Hulk
Galactus dosent have the combat speed to beat superman.

DTM
Galactus at Full Power can take even this Massive team to me. (Though I wont say itll be an easy win, as suggested from the Poll Votes above)

Bol Gath
Galactus will win, it's just a matter of how long it will take. If he's out for blood he one-shots the team, if he's not he will still win, but it will take some time.

Lord Feron
Would be fun seeing a mini Galactus raping everyone at once.

AlmightyKfish
Galactus.

He doesn't even need to use energy, at this size he can just punch them in face for a win.

Utrigita
Galactus for the win, in a massive stomp.

Nihilist
8th day juggs beats big g on his own,8th day is too durable for galactus and theres nothing he can do to him>

Bada's Palin
I have a sneaky suspicion that Galactus moves insanely fast, like the celestials in Secret Wars II

Philosophía
Galactus.

Bouboumaster
Juggernaut is far more durable that Galactus.... He win.

Tenebrous
Originally posted by Stoic
In this scenario Galactus has absorbed 8 Earth sized planets, and has reduced his stature to 7 feet in order to preserve his power, increase his battle speed, and general durability.

Can he defeat the combined forces of these Power Houses in a battle to the death?

this is not a gauntlet.

Galactus vs

1. Thanos
2. H/P Doomsday
3. Sentry
4. The Infinity Man
5. Thor (Classic)
6. Superman
7. The Juggernaut (8th Day)
8. Despero (V & V)

Can they take him down?

man, I recommend you read some Big G.

Enyalus
I think this would've been fine if he hadn't eaten 8 planets beforehand.

But anyway, 8th Day Juggernaut is too durable for Galactus. And Superman's H2H speed and MA ability give the team the win.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Enyalus
I think this would've been fine if he hadn't eaten 8 planets beforehand.

But anyway, 8th Day Juggernaut is too durable for Galactus. And Superman's H2H speed and MA ability give the team the win.

I believe Big G breaks the enchantment of the 8th Day juggs and rather easily at that. wink

Enyalus
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I believe Big G breaks the enchantment of the 8th Day juggs and rather easily at that. wink

Juggernaut breaks Big G's face.

What now?

KuRuPT Thanosi
add the names i listed to add to the carnage but it would be a little tougher ;-)

Stoic
Originally posted by Tenebrous
man, I recommend you read some Big G.

I've read plenty comics with Galactus in them, I've even seen him toppled by teams that would have trouble against each one of the characters I placed against him. My guess is that it would depend on how high on the scale one places Galactus without lying to themselves or putting him above what he is

Take the version of Despero that I used, he smacked around some of the most powerful characters from JLA & JSA combined.

H/P Doomsday would have been able to take on multiple teams alone.

Juggernaut (8th Day) same as H/P Doomsday; multiple team destroyer.

Tenebrous
Originally posted by Stoic
I've read plenty comics with Galactus in them, I've even seen him toppled by teams that would have trouble against each one of the characters I placed against him. My guess is that it would depend on how high on the scale one places Galactus without lying to themselves or putting him above what he is

Take the version of Despero that I used, he smacked around some of the most powerful characters from JLA & JSA combined.

H/P Doomsday would have been able to take on multiple teams alone.

Juggernaut (8th Day) same as H/P Doomsday; multiple team destroyer.

The fact that you're comparing opponents to take on "multiple teams alone" suggests you haven't read them, or, have read them and didn't realize/didn't grasp that teams which have "beat" Galactus almost always are when he's

a) near death
b) starving
c) "just" hungry
d) having just fought a cosmic being/entity

You've stipulated that he's consumed 8 PLANETS. By that time he'll use more energy to artificially "maintain his size at 7 feet" than he would by allowing himself to be whatever height he'd be after eating 8 planets.

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and assume you've read annihilation, when he was imprisoned without food. Yet, you're still fixated on "teams" of individuals?

I mean, Thanos, Doomsday, Supes, Sentry alone (without referring back to your list to see who else qualifies) are all obliterated immediately either through transmutation, removal of mutant gene, mind wipe, teleportation to the beginning of time, etc. etc., assuming G doesn't just blast the whole team to hell in one go.

and those are things Galactus has done in-between feedings.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.