Hao Asakura vs One Piece

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SHM
Hao(manga version) versus the entire world of One-Piece.

Who wins?

Jugglenaut
Whoever Hao kills will make him stronger through soul absorption, and I doubt most people in OP can resist all five types of elements that he has access to.
Kurobina lets him fly and lets him shoot pew pew lasers. He's wrecked battleships and tanked a satellite blast with it.

And there's the fact that he can reincarnate himself at will...

Maybe someone else with more OP knowledge can figure it out.

Quincy
Are you kidding me?

Everyone in One Piece vs Hao Asakura from Shaman King?

Are you serious!? Where is dark jaxx when you need him?

Kento
Would anybody in One Piece actually be able to hit or block the Spirit of Fire.

Though if Enel, and the other Logia or whatever they are called can turn into elements and only be beaten by certain plot devices the Spirit of Fire will be kinda useless against them.

Originally posted by Jugglenaut
Whoever Hao kills will make him stronger through soul absorption, and I doubt most people in OP can resist all five types of elements that he has access to.
Kurobina lets him fly and lets him shoot pew pew lasers. He's wrecked battleships and tanked a satellite blast with it.

And there's the fact that he can reincarnate himself at will...

Maybe someone else with more OP knowledge can figure it out. Hao only has the Spirit of Fire or did before he gave it up to Yoh when he was becoming Shaman King. None of the other elemental spirits.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Quincy
Are you kidding me?

Everyone in One Piece vs Hao Asakura from Shaman King?

Are you serious!? Where is dark jaxx when you need him? Considering I know virtually nothing of Shaman King after the Pompadour guy was saved from Tokagero, I don't know what help I will be. laughing out loud

Although, you would need a convincing argument to say he can beat beings like Eneru, Kizaru, Bartholomew(all of whom are lightning speed or faster), Blackbeard, Crocodile, Moria, and others fighting all on the same team.

Jugglenaut
Originally posted by Kento

Hao only has the Spirit of Fire or did before he gave it up to Yoh when he was becoming Shaman King. None of the other elemental spirits.
The manga has not finished completely, seeing as they're rereleasing all 27 volumes which include the 'real' ending sometime in 09.

The Spirit of Fire can turn into any of the other elements, seeing as he mastered all five of them early in his life before becoming 'immortal'.

Once Hao becomes Shaman King in the manga, he gives up the Spirit of Fire for the Great Spirit (god of Shaman King universe), and Lyserg gets it, not Yoh. We've never seen anything from the Great Spirit because the final battle is never shown, but it's implied that Yoh beats him before he fully merges with it.

And I guess Hao could **** with most of OP 1v1 thanks to his mind reading.

Kento
Oh right I forgot. He did turn the Spirit of Fire into a different element when they guy blew himself up.

King Kandy
Hao justs turns the Spirit of Fire into the Spirit of Water and pwns every devil fruit user.

SHM
To anyone who doesn't know about Hao:

He is a shaman more than 1000 years old. He can read minds, control all the elements of nature, fly(without his Spirit of Fire), control and seal demons, revive people, control the Spirit of Fire(second in power only to the Great Spirit), survive in the vacuum of space, etc.
By using his Spirit of Fire(that he can control with his mind), he can attack his enemies instantly by using the air as a medium, he can devour souls and increase the power of it, and he can create an armour from the Spirit of Fire, to protect himself, and attack at the same time. With this armour, Hao destroyed an entire fleet of modern naval ships easily, took a giant laser-beam from a satelite in space without being harmed at all, and can even survive a rain of meteors.
Hao can reincarnate too, and in each life he is stronger than the last one(the manga shows him in his third life). In his first life(weakest form), he owned all the 75 Lords of Hell.
Shaman King is like DBZ, and that means each time a character increase in power, their speed increase too.
Characters with a power level of 5.000(or even less) already can dodge bullets, easily. And by the end of the manga, Yoh(the main character) have a power level of more than 100.000, so he is insanely fast and strong.
Then there are a few characters with the power-level of 300.000 and 500.000, who could own anyone in the series, easily. they are the God-Class shamans.
......Hao have a power level of 1.250.000
Ah, and he trained in Hell for 900 years.

That's all I can remember about him.

Wait, he can teleport too.

Yeah, that's it.

Discuss.

Originally posted by King Kandy
Hao justs turns the Spirit of Fire into the Spirit of Water and pwns every devil fruit user.

LOL

Jugglenaut
Still have nothing that makes Hao fast enough to soul steal from Enel or any of those 'lightning' speed characters. Until I can find one, it's probably a stalemate, seeing as no one in OP can put him down permanantly.

Unleashing water wouldn't do much, as you supposedly need 'standing' water to weaken a Devil Fruit user.
Unless Hao has somehow created a lake beforehand and knocks them all into it, it won't do shit.

SHM
Originally posted by Jugglenaut
Still have nothing that makes Hao fast enough to soul steal from Enel or any of those 'lightning' speed characters.

Hao can attack them instantly, by using the air around them as a medium for his spirit. Ah, and he can teleport.

Hell, IIRC Tao Ren was already dodging laser-beams, when he had a power between 5.000 and 10.000. Hao's is 1.250.000

Speed is not a problem.

Dark-Jaxx
There are characters in OP who can move at the speed of light(Kizaru and Bartholemew Kuma) and one who can travel at lightning speed(Eneru). Saying he can "instantly" attack holds no water, as instant is relative. And technically, Kizaru and Kuma's movement(maybe Eneru's as well) can move faster than Hao can think.

How would Hao's defenses hold up to an attack which easily vaped an island, and one which was stated by many to be able to destroy a small country? Or a black hole perhaps? Based on what you said, he is not surviving those.

Endless Mike
Hao is a country buster who can devour people's souls

SHM
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
There are characters in OP who can move at the speed of light(Kizaru and Bartholemew Kuma) and one who can travel at lightning speed(Eneru). Saying he can "instantly" attack holds no water, as instant is relative. And technically, Kizaru and Kuma's movement(maybe Eneru's as well) can move faster than Hao can think.

And there are characters in Shaman King who can dodge lightning and lasers(Tao Ren for example), and they are MUCH MUCH MUCH slower than Hao.

Based on what I said(and the manga tells us), Hao can survive a rain of meteors. But you probably didn't pay attention when I said that, so I suggest you to read my first post again.

Quincy
Originally posted by SHM
Based on what I said(and the manga tells us), Hao can survive a rain of meteors. But you probably didn't pay attention when I said that, so I suggest you to read my first post again.

Meteor shower is a little bit different than a complete vaporization of an island.

And Power levels hold no merit in a crossover battle, since the measurements of strength are different for each different manga.

There isn't a conversion chart.

"But his reiatsu is a million!"

"Well his CHAKRA is 2 million!"

"But his spirit energy is off the charts!"

"Oh man but his power level is OVER 9000!"

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by SHM
And there are characters in Shaman King who can dodge lightning and lasers(Tao Ren for example), and they are MUCH MUCH MUCH slower than Hao.

Based on what I said(and the manga tells us), Hao can survive a rain of meteors. But you probably didn't pay attention when I said that, so I suggest you to read my first post again. 1. And the context of those situations?

2. I did. And that did not suggest to me in the slightest he can tank an attack which did not simply destroy, it completely incinerated an island until nothing was left, not even the ocean of clouds that was under it for thousands of feet.

How does he bust a country?

Endless Mike
IIRC with a meteor attack

SHM
Did I say that Hao controls all elements of nature? And did I say that they cannot hurt him(example: Hao walking in the middle of a river of lava)?

Sorry, but most Logias can't even hurt him.
Ah, and he can seal them too, like he did with the demons Zenki and Gouki.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.