WWH Hulk vs. The Maestro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DTM
Two of the most powerful version of ole Green Genes. One a future version who has soaked up heaps of additional radiation, and is roughly twice normal Hulks strength and power, and the other the most skilled fighting Hulk, with rage and regeneration at amazing levels. Both are incredibly cunning, but amazingly powerful, which Hulk walks away from this match up?

Knowsbleed33
Maestro

guy222
WWH

DTM
Reasons why? (not that theyre needed for the votes to count, just that it makes for a more interesting thread, and could certainly sway other new voters to your side). smile

Bouboumaster
Hulk.

Maestro where immensly powerful, but he was "Professor Hulk immensly powerful".

"King Hulk" was something else, a mix of Savage Hulk (The most powerful incarnation of the three: Savage, Fix It and Professor) and with a different personnality. I don't know. But This Hulk would stomps Maestro.

Endrict Nuul
WWH

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
WWH

Yup.

iceman24567
Wwh is Galactus level when calm he stomps no expression

DTM
WWH is no where near Galactus level, IMHO, and to me the amped strength and power of the Maestro, who had Banners brillance and Fixits deviousness, would do Very Well against him.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by DTM
WWH is no where near Galactus level, IMHO, and to me the amped strength and power of the Maestro, who had Banners brillance and Fixits deviousness, would do Very Well against him.

Yes he is, Pak said so.

DTM
WWH is Galactus level? And this has been officially declared by Marvel itself? Sheesh, thats a bit of a joke if you ask me, as I can think of many characters well below Gs power scale that could do everything WWH did, and then some.

Decepticon
WWH didnt develop any new powers - how can he be compared to Galactus...

Enyalus
Hulk's already hit celestial-level strength in a previous incarnation. WWH is supposed to be the most powerful. Strength-wise, I don't really see anything wrong with him being Galactus level.

Maestro had better feats IMO. But WWH on panel was said to be the strongest version. So he probably takes it.

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by Enyalus
Hulk's already hit celestial-level strength in a previous incarnation. WWH is supposed to be the most powerful. Strength-wise, I don't really see anything wrong with him being Galactus level.

Maestro had better feats IMO. But WWH on panel was said to be the strongest version. So he probably takes it.

What's celestial level strength?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Bada's Palin

According to the Marvel Superhero Adventure Game RPG...30.

Lol

Bada's Palin
According to the Marvel Superhero Adventure Game RPG...30.

Lol

Enyalus

Enough to toss planets at Thanos like they're playing baseball?

iceman24567
Lulz

Mr. Funktastic
so that's class 100. smile

Decepticon
Even if WWH is as strong as Galactus (supposedly) - that doesn't make him Galactus level.

Galactus has the entire power cosmic at his disposal. WWH's strength is insignifcant when it comes to the big G.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by guy222
WWH

Leobama
Fellas, I might have heard wrong so I'll just ask, has the Savage Hulk ever beat Maestro?

Knowsbleed33
Savage Hulk didn't fight Maestro. Professor Hulk did and he never beat him physically.

Leobama
How did he beat him?

Knowsbleed33
Took him back in time to the gamma bomb that turned Banner into Hulk. The explosion "killed" Maestro.

DTM
According to the old Marvel RPG system, Galactus has Class 1000 strength, the Hulk started at Unearthly (100) and could eventually work up to, in time, Shift Z strength (500). Physically, Id say Galactus is still stronger than WWH, and thats not even counting the virtually unlimited Power Cosmic he possesses as well (which is at Class 3000 level) smile

Leobama
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Took him back in time to the gamma bomb that turned Banner into Hulk. The explosion "killed" Maestro. Uh . . . . . . . . no comment

BUSTER1
Its hard to say who will win. Maestro is a future insane version of Merged/Professor Hulk, with Banners genius level IQ and a base strength of 200tons. WWH has probably the same base level strength, with a more normal intelligence level (able to call on the Banner side of his mind) and gladiator fighting skills. I would give the edge to WWH because of his fighting skills. When Merged/Prof Hulk and Maestro fought, Maestro could predict Hulks fighting moves, as he was the future version of that exact Hulk. WWH is totally different proposition.
Its a stalemate or narrow win (after days of fighting) for WWH

Enyalus
Originally posted by BUSTER1
and a base strength of 200tons. WWH has probably the same base level strength

no

BUSTER1
Can you enlighten me as to what WWH exact base level strength is then Enyalus?

Enyalus
Can you enlighten me as to what WWH base level strength is then Enyalus?

Both Maestro & WWH are above Class 100 (which just means they can lift more than 100 tons.) To put either of them at 200 tons is to vastly handicap them, though. I mean, an enraged Hulk was bracing 150 billion ton mountains on his back. And in Planet Hulk - while Hulk was still weakened, he was shifting and moving tectonic plates to hold the planet together. Those things also weigh billions, if not trillions of tons.

Both Maestro and WWH should be in the (virtually) incalcuable range.

BUSTER1
Both Maestro & WWH are above Class 100 (which just means they can lift more than 100 tons.) To put either of them at 200 tons is to vastly handicap them, though. I mean, an enraged Hulk was bracing 150 billion ton mountains on his back. And in Planet Hulk - while Hulk was still weakened, he was shifting and moving tectonic plates to hold the planet together. Those things also weigh billions, if not trillions of tons.

Both Maestro and WWH should be in the (virtually) incalcuable range.

Err... how is saying the WWH and Maestro are 200ton at base level (when calm, before anger increases their strength) handicapping them??
confused

Enyalus
Err... how is saying the WWH and Maestro are 200ton at base level (when calm, before anger increases their strength) handicapping them??
confused

How are you saying that validly? What have they lifted when not angry that makes you think they're about 200 lbs?

Its handicapping them because its selling them short. They both can lift far, far more. Without much trying.

ultimatethor
iirc sakaar is two or three times the size of earth. Hulk holding it together with only strength is quite a feat.

Mindset
confused When wasn't WWH angry?

What makes you think WWH starts at 200 tons when everything seems to support him starting at way beyond that?

BUSTER1
How are you saying that validly? What have they lifted when not angry that makes you think they're about 200 lbs?

Its handicapping them because its selling them short. They both can lift far, far more. Without much trying.

I going by what I've read in as stated by Marvel, their creators. Others versions of the Hulk have been stated as having base levels of 70-100tons. Maestro has been referred too as being twice as strong as his younger self, Merged/Prof, who is 100ton at base. 200ton is an extremely high base level for someone who can quickly amp their strength anyway-its no handicap.

Knowsbleed33

Maestro is said to have 2 times the strength of Prof. Hulk at base levels.

Prof. Hulk starts at 100 tons. The math does itself really.

Wei Phoenix
Maestro is said to have 2 times the strength of Prof. Hulk at base levels.

Prof. Hulk starts at 100 tons. The math does itself really.

So he starts at 300 tons? smart

Enyalus
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
So he starts at 300 tons? smart

*slaps him*

What's 2 x 1? stick out tongue

Knowsbleed33
100 + 100 = 300?

Wei Phoenix
*slaps him*

What's 2 x 1? stick out tongue

Wait is this a trick question? I'm going to use my 50-50.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Wait is this a trick question? I'm going to use my 50-50.

Regis would slap you, too.

Wei Phoenix
................2?

Leobama
LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You cats are crazy!!!!! Imo, its to hard to say. I mean, they are the say person in a sense. Right?

Leobama
I going by what I've read in as stated by Marvel, their creators. Others versions of the Hulk have been stated as having base levels of 70-100tons. Maestro has been referred too as being twice as strong as his younger self, Merged/Prof, who is 100ton at base. 200ton is an extremely high base level for someone who can quickly amp their strength anyway-its no handicap. I'm with you, man but every since i've started on KMC, ppl have been telling me feats >>>>>>>>>>>> bios. We're in the same boat, apparently.

Decepticon
The Hulk relies primarily on his emotional state (amongst other things) to dictate his power levels (strength, healing etc) - personally I think Maestro is far too calculated & tactical to ever become as p*ssed off as WWH was which automatically limits him in comparison smile

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Decepticon
The Hulk relies primarily on his emotional state (amongst other things) to dictate his power levels (strength, healing etc) - personally I think Maestro is far too calculated & tactical to ever become as p*ssed off as WWH was which automatically limits him in comparison smile

Not so-Maestro is insane and so, despite his intelligence, is easily angered

BUSTER1
100 + 100 = 300?

Yeah I know its shocking.

Decepticon
Not so-Maestro is insane and so, despite his intelligence, is easily angered

Maybe. But WWH is a nearly full potential power version of the Hulk - your going to need alot more than just the Maestro to take him out.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Decepticon
Maybe. But WWH is a nearly full potential power version of the Hulk - your going to need alot more than just the Maestro to take him out.

I disagee-power wise the 2 are on the same level

DTM
Yeah, Ill agree with much of what BUSTER has said above really. WWH may get the slight winning vote over Maestro, and maybe my vote here to win, but this is definately one Very Close match up, and anyone who says differently is just plain WRONG (LOL, just teasing). smile

Also, does WWH have Banner scientific mind? I didnt think he did. He has improved fighting skills and combat savy, but to me the smarter and more cunning character here is Maestro.

janus77
Maestro was, ultimately, completely mad. it's what made him fall for Prof. Hulk's tricks.

Maestro's too insane to really get that whole "the angrier he gets, the stronger he gets" thing going, imo.

WWH was controlled, channelled and intelligent use of anger. WWH should, eventually win out each and every time.

WWH is Banner and Banner is WWH... there was no remaining distinction, Banner and his Hulk-side were in harmony pretty much.

Leobama
And this is what angers me!!!!!!!!!! I want WWH back!!! Loeb sux!!!!!

janus77
don't get angry, unless you've got a change of pants handy... the stretchy purple pants that Hulk wears don't exist in real life sad

I'm not sure what Loeb's doing with the Hulk, but I think WWH will return, he has to. WWH wasn't just Pak's creation but, the culmination of at least a couple of years of evolution of the Hulk. from pre-Planet Hulk/HoM period where Banner was in Australia learning to meditate and reach out to The Hulk, to when +Banner+ KTFO'd Abomination with a single punch ...

all of it was leading to a true balance between the various aspects of Banner/Hulk and the realisation that Banner is Hulk and Hulk is Banner (in-part).

seeing as Loeb's brought out other Hulk incarnations... it seems reasonable to assume that King Hulk will return, eventually.

maybe Loeb's going to explain it as a sort of mental fatigue/breakdown. that Banner saw the damage he wrought from his anger and split apart again, but that with the re-emergence of Savage and Fixit, Banner/Hulk is getting back to mending his psyche?

BUSTER1
Originally posted by janus77
Maestro was, ultimately, completely mad. it's what made him fall for Prof. Hulk's tricks.

Maestro's too insane to really get that whole "the angrier he gets, the stronger he gets" thing going, imo.

WWH was controlled, channelled and intelligent use of anger. WWH should, eventually win out each and every time.

WWH is Banner and Banner is WWH... there was no remaining distinction, Banner and his Hulk-side were in harmony pretty much.

Maestro is the future Merged/Prof Hulk, in a timeline where his personality (which was, pre-retcon, a true merger of Savage, Fixit/Grey and Banner) didn't re-fragment, despite his going mad. There is no distinction (as there is between WWH and his Banner side) as Maestro is 1 totally merged personality

Leobama
Originally posted by janus77
don't get angry, unless you've got a change of pants handy... the stretchy purple pants that Hulk wears don't exist in real life sad

I'm not sure what Loeb's doing with the Hulk, but I think WWH will return, he has to. WWH wasn't just Pak's creation but, the culmination of at least a couple of years of evolution of the Hulk. from pre-Planet Hulk/HoM period where Banner was in Australia learning to meditate and reach out to The Hulk, to when +Banner+ KTFO'd Abomination with a single punch ...

all of it was leading to a true balance between the various aspects of Banner/Hulk and the realisation that Banner is Hulk and Hulk is Banner (in-part).

seeing as Loeb's brought out other Hulk incarnations... it seems reasonable to assume that King Hulk will return, eventually.

maybe Loeb's going to explain it as a sort of mental fatigue/breakdown. that Banner saw the damage he wrought from his anger and split apart again, but that with the re-emergence of Savage and Fixit, Banner/Hulk is getting back to mending his psyche? I hope you're right. Could that possibly be what was going on at the end of the movie when Banner looked up and smiled?

Mrblonde
WWH but it's a helluva fight

ultimatethor
WWH.

beast1234
WWH take this he to strong for him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.