Nemesis Vs Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
http://comicbookdb.com/character.php?ID=18882

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nemesis_(Wildstorm)

Warrior18
Aren't Nemesis, Zealot and the Coda in general thoroughly superhuman in every way with thousands upon thousands of years worth of training and experience?

cloud102
Yes, but people here are boasting about Elektra's strength and speed as well. So I thought this would be competitive. I guess not.

srankmissingnin
She could take Zealot but Nemesis is too much.

guy222
nemesis

StyleTime
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
She could take Zealot but Nemesis is too much.
I don't know. The biggest issue against Charis would be her shields I'd think. Other than that, she and Zealot always seemed equal to me. The most recent skirmish I remember between the two was the one in Revelations. Neither really had the upper hand. It was the same story in "Nemesis" until Savant came bumbling in retard style.

Of course, you may be saying the same thing about the shield as I am. I just can't tell.

Onto the topic though. Nemesis wins.

StyleTime
*Trips over the thread*

Ooops.

Warrior18
Originally posted by cloud102
Yes, but people here are boasting about Elektra's strength and speed as well. So I thought this would be competitive. I guess not.

I have only started reading Wildstorm recently so I might be wrong. I just thought both Nemesis and Zealot would be far too much for Elektra or any other top tier fighters etc from Marvel and DC. Meh.

cloud102
They are on another level, just not leaps and bounds, IMO.

Zack M
Nemesis stomps.

RadZoa
Nemesis would win this in about 1.5 seconds. Elektra is overrated trash

Vanguard
I think Elektra does okay here, but doesn't win. It's mainly just the stealth suit Nemesis wears that gives her the huge advantage. And the creation engine swords I guess.

RadZoa
Originally posted by Vanguard
I think Elektra does okay here, but doesn't win. It's mainly just the stealth suit Nemesis wears that gives her the huge advantage. And the creation engine swords I guess. Elektra wouldn't do OK here. Elektra did OK against an injured Black Widow. She'd get murdered here by someone who's more skilled and has better physical stats than she does.

Vanguard
Originally posted by RadZoa
Elektra wouldn't do OK here. Elektra did OK against an injured Black Widow. She'd get murdered here by someone who's more skilled and has better physical stats than she does.

Her stats advantage is nothing more than word of mouth. She doesn't have the feats to back it up to my knowledge. Skill I'll give her.

Zack M
Her stats advantage is nothing more than word of mouth. She doesn't have the feats to back it up to my knowledge. Skill I'll give her.

Uhh, she fought Zealot pretty evenly, iirc. And zealot would destroy Elektra.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Zack M
Uhh, she fought Zealot pretty evenly, iirc. And zealot would destroy Elektra.

Yea and Zealots never done half the sh*t she's supposedly able to do either

Zack M
Yea and Zealots never done half the sh*t she's supposedly able to do either

Only stalemate Midnighter for HOURS. Whom has enhanced stats through the roof.

RadZoa
Yea and Zealots never done half the sh*t she's supposedly able to do either lol she fought Midnighter, Midnighter would punt Elektra's head off of her shoulders before she realizes she's in a fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.