PC Darksied vs Asgardian pantheon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
pc ds pwnd the greek pantheon

how would he stand up against marvels asgarian pantheon.?

the likes of odin,surtur,ymir,mangog,kurse..etc.

so?

Bada's Palin
He loses, hard.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Odin, surtur or mangog solo imo

Nihilist
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
He loses, hard.

Allankles
Originally posted by skyfather
pc ds pwnd the greek pantheon

how would he stand up against marvels asgarian pantheon.?

the likes of odin,surtur,ymir,mangog,kurse..etc.

so?

First of all DS pwned the Olympians not the entire greek pantheon. Secondly, Ymir, Sutur et al are not Asgardians. Asgardians are people like Odin and his family of Aesir.

The Great Galen
Seperatly he would beat them, and if it is a full power DS he could probably absorb all of there powers in a similar fashion like he did to DC's pathneon. Im going with DS for the majority or possibly 5/5

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Seperatly he would beat them, and if it is a full power DS he could probably absorb all of there powers in a similar fashion like he did to DC's pathneon. Im going with DS for the majority or possibly 5/5

Yo are a tool. Odin or Surtur solo DS

Enyalus
Odin would solo PC DS.

But Allankles is absolutely correct. Ymir, Surtur, etc, are definitely not Asgardians.

The Great Galen
Thats ur opinion, Im convinced DS has more then enough power to defeat either of them.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I agree they are not but they are in this thread and solo DS as well.

Allankles
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Yo are a tool. Odin or Surtur solo DS

It would be a good fight. Thing is DS has been there done that. He's already pwned multiple pantheons in his time. Besides he is above most skyfathers because of his nature as the dark side of the Source.

Enyalus
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
I agree they are not but they are in this thread and solo DS as well.

Surtur if equipped might. Ymir blows.

Bada's Palin
DS is equal to any one of these guys, in my opinion.

Nihilist

facepalm

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Nihilist
facepalm

Yeah I know, u hate DC I get it...but dude just GTFO if ur gonna be coming in wit ur bias BS all the damn time its so annoying.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Allankles
It would be a good fight. Thing is DS has been there done that. He's already pwned multiple pantheons in his time. Besides he is above most skyfathers because of his nature as the dark side of the Source.

What, you didn't know? Odin & the Source go way back, homie:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Odin1.jpghttp://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Odin2.jpg

wink

Nihilist
Yeah I know, u hate DC I get it...but dude just GTFO if ur gonna be coming in wit ur bias BS all the damn time its so annoying.

dont hate dc,it just your so stupid for thinking ds can beat then all combined

The Great Galen
Somone is gonna get sued.

The Great Galen
dont hate dc,it just your so stupid for thinking ds can beat then all combined

DS placment as the darkseid of the source...which is the sourc for everything DCU would lead me to believe it is within his scope of power to do so. True DS should be nearly abstract in power afterall.

Enyalus
DS placment as the darkseid of the source...which is the sourc for everything DCU would lead me to believe it is within his scope of power to do so. True DS should be nearly abstract in power afterall.

We're not going by speculation or what he could or should be. What has he done in the PC era to make you think he could solo the Marvel Asgardian pantheon?

Be specific.

Nihilist
Somone is gonna get sued.
who.

your basing part of your reasoning on speculation

Juntai
Originally posted by Enyalus
What, you didn't know? Odin & the Source go way back, homie:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Odin1.jpghttp://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Odin2.jpg

wink Then you probably also know that Odin is scared of Darkseid.

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/jkfw-04-05.jpg
Speaking to all of Asgard about Darkseid "power beyond even our ability to reckon".

Enyalus
Originally posted by Juntai
Then you probably also know that Odin is scared of Darkseid.

Speaking to all of Asgard about Darkseid "power beyond even our ability to reckon".

Aw, that's not even Marvel Odin.

(Is it?)

The Great Galen
who.

your basing part of your reasoning on speculation

Not speculation, if u know anything about DS then well...we wouldn't be having this arugment.

Nihilist
Not speculation, if u know anything about DS then well...we wouldn't be having this arugment. what actual proof/evidance do you have ds is abstract lvl.

even nvr shot you down with laughter when once claimed ds was absract/entity lvl

Mindset
Originally posted by Enyalus
Aw, that's not even Marvel Odin.

(Is it?) no

Red Hulk
Seperatly he would beat them, and if it is a full power DS he could probably absorb all of there powers in a similar fashion like he did to DC's pathneon. Im going with DS for the majority or possibly 5/5 ...

What?

vlaaad12345
He isn't beating all that power at the same time.

quanchi112
Seperatly he would beat them, and if it is a full power DS he could probably absorb all of there powers in a similar fashion like he did to DC's pathneon. Im going with DS for the majority or possibly 5/5 Proof?Originally posted by Allankles
First of all DS pwned the Olympians not the entire greek pantheon. Secondly, Ymir, Sutur et al are not Asgardians. Asgardians are people like Odin and his family of Aesir. Are you sure about this?

They are included in this thread...who wins?

iceman24567
This is spite

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
This is spite Yep.

UKR
Originally posted by Juntai
Then you probably also know that Odin is scared of Darkseid.

That's the wimpy DC Odin. Marvel Odin would crush him and DS combined.

vlaaad12345
Considering DS is back to being a multiversal god..odin would get his shit wrecked.

Red Hulk
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Considering DS is back to being a multiversal god.. teehee

joshypooh
Considering DS is back to being a multiversal god..odin would get his shit wrecked. This is pc. Not final crisis.

vlaaad12345
Well aware but he only said ds stick out tongue ,and marvel odin wouldn't crush PC ds and dc odin considering ds affinity for taking magical and god energies.

UKR
Considering DS is back to being a multiversal god..odin would get his shit wrecked.

rofl, fanboyism

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by UKR
rofl, fanboyism
Its the truth I know your butthurt over it,I suggest a noose.

Juntai
Originally posted by UKR
That's the wimpy DC Odin. Marvel Odin would crush him and DS combined. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.