Kakashi to become 6th Hokage?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Terryc250
If he survives his encounter, is it possible for him to be named 6th Hokage? The last sannin Tsunade might possibly die here in her encounter with Pain, and it seems to be a routine for the main characters of each generation's sensei to become to Hokage(sarutobi's sensei was the hokage, the sannins sensei was the hokage, minato's sensei was the hokage, kakashi's sensei was the hokage) is it Team 7's turn for their sensei to become Hokage?

Naruto still has a long way to go since he's only like 15-16 right now, and it's kind of hinted already, when Jiraiya and Tsunade were talking about Hokage candidates, Tsunade said "We've got Kakashi.. and Naruto eventually" Jiraiya replies, "Kakashi's a given, but Naruto's a long way off"

Will it be Kakashi as the 6th, and Naruto as the coincidently as the 7th Hokage? Discuss.

Kennedyward
It would be extrmemly fitting of kakashi was to become hokage.

Kento
Originally posted by Terryc250 minato's sensei was the hokage, Jiraiya never became Hokage just asked to be.

But Kakashi wouldn't be a good Hokage with his personality imo. Though he'd probably be better for the position than Danzou.

Terryc250
meant to put potentially*

IMO, I never thought Tsunade had the personality to become Hokage either, but it worked anyway.

Kento
Personally I don't find her a good Hokage either because she doesn't seem much of a leader. Kakashi has the leadership down and he'd do good at that but his whole personality of being late, and beating himself up at Obito and Rin's grave when he has to take care of a whole village would get in the way.

Dark-Jaxx
While that is true...If not him, who?

He has the vast repertoire of jutsu, he is at least proficient in every aspect of being a Shinobi, is one of the more intelligent Shinobi in Konoha, and he has leadership skills.

psycho gundam
shikamaru could be a hokage right now..

yungz22
Originally posted by psycho gundam
shikamaru could be a hokage right now..

no he couldnt

dadudemon
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx

He has the vast repertoire of jutsu, he is at least proficient in every aspect of being a Shinobi, is one of the more intelligent Shinobi in Konoha, and he has leadership skills.

In the anime, when Naruto and Sakura were debating about Kakashi, Naruto said, that Kakashi was almost as smart as Shikimaru, senses almost as keen as Kiba's, Sharingan developed as well as Sasuke's (at the time), and jutsu out the ying yang. On top of that, Kakashi can do hand signs like it's not body's f***in' business! In the anime, it is absurd how fast he did the hand signs. Almost as absurd as the ultimate rasengan.

Originally posted by yungz22
no he couldnt

Expand on this for me, my brother.

Nemesis X
There are two things I question about Kakashi.

1: Why's he hiding his face?

2: What's that book he reads everyday?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Nemesis X
There are two things I question about Kakashi?

1: Why's he hiding his face?

Because it is a marketing ploy.

2: What's that book he reads everyday?

He doesn't read just one book. He reads Jiraiya's romance/sex books.

Dark-Jaxx
"It's bigger than I thought."

Lolz.

Terryc250
Originally posted by dadudemon
In the anime, when Naruto and Sakura were debating about Kakashi, Naruto said, that Kakashi was almost as smart as Shikimaru, senses almost as keen as Kiba's, Sharingan developed as well as Sasuke's (at the time), and jutsu out the ying yang. On top of that, Kakashi can do hand signs like it's not body's f***in' business! In the anime, it is absurd how fast he did the hand signs. Almost as absurd as the ultimate rasengan.

Actually he said, Kakashi is smarter then shikamaru, better sense of smell then Kiba, a better Sharingan then Sasuke

dadudemon
Originally posted by Terryc250
Actually he said, Kakashi is smarter then shikamaru, better sense of smell then Kiba, a better Sharingan then Sasuke

AHA!

Thanks.

That makes my point even better.

I only saw the episode once and that was with my son crawling all over me because he was bored. (yes, I remember that day.)

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Terryc250
If he survives his encounter

Big "if"

dadudemon
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Big "if"

It has been confirmed. He survived.

He was just sitting there reading one of those books with the slug on himself.

Kento
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx

He has the vast repertoire of jutsu, he is at least proficient in every aspect of being a Shinobi, is one of the more intelligent Shinobi in Konoha, and he has leadership skills. Guess there really isn't a better person for the job out of the known characters of Konoha. But can you really see Kakashi sitting behind a desk all day? And think of how little he'd get to Obito and Rin's graves if he chose. Would Kakashi accept the position of Hokage. He doesn't seem like the type to do so. He may be honored to be chosen but he seems more of the do missions and train harder instead of do paper work type of person.

Terryc250
How about Gai? He'll bring back the springtime of Konoha's youth.

NonSensi-Klown
Gai? Gai would ****ing... It'd be like electing Arnold Schwarzenegger as President.

Kento
It worked for the future in Demolition Man.

But Gai has Hokage..that would suck. He far from the best person for the job.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
It'd be like electing Arnold Schwarzenegger as President.

And what pray tell is wrong with Arnold Schwarzenegger?

yungz22
Originally posted by Kento
It worked for the future in Demolition Man.

But Gai has Hokage..that would suck. He far from the best person for the job.

If Gai were hokage there would be no fat people because everyone in the village would be on a training regimen.

Oh and Shikamaru cant be hokage be he doesn't have enough experience pluss he doesnt have the strength to protect the village. Shikamaru seems more like the general type 2 me

Wei Phoenix
And what pray tell is wrong with Arnold Schwarzenegger?

He can't be President, thats whats wrong.

Wil Deidara
Yeah, Arnold is from Austria. Would there be anything wrong with it, no, but he wouldn't be allowed.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Wil Deidara
Yeah, Arnold is from Austria. Would there be anything wrong with it, no, but he wouldn't be allowed. There would be a lot wrong with it.

King Kandy
Arnold wouldn't be bad at all imo.

Terryc250
My topic just went from Kakashi as 6th Hokage to Arnold Schwarzenegger as President, Cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.