Hulk VS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Accel
New trailer's out.
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/HulkVs/news/?a=5392

This stuff looks pretty damn sweet. Much better than what I originally thought it would be like, seeing how there's actual stories behind both fights.
I'll definitely be checking this out.

ragesRemorse
looks really cool but i think Thor would wreck Hulks shit

Endrict Nuul
Already a thread but dammnnnn this looks awesome. Why cant they make movies like the cartoons.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
looks really cool but i think Thor would wreck Hulks shit

Thor has historically came out on the losing end against Hulk in a bulk of their fights.

They've had more fights that have ended for outside reasons than fights with a discernable victor, but Hulk has been that more often than not.

-AC

kgkg
looks really cool but i think Thor would wreck Hulks shit In cartoons they make the Hulk Win almost always. I guess it's a popularity thing

I mean Hulk causing problem in Asgard a realm full of gods and demi-gods. roll eyes (sarcastic)

In comics it's different smile

roughrider
What does it mean when Hulk can hang in a fight with Thor, but has trouble against Wolverine?
Marvel has always wanted it both ways with Hulk - hero & destructive monster. Fights against gods like Thor & Hercules, but is also challenged by short mutants. roll eyes (sarcastic)

kgkg
Originally posted by roughrider
What does it mean when Hulk can hang in a fight with Thor, but has trouble against Wolverine?
Marvel has always wanted it both ways with Hulk - hero & destructive monster. Fights against gods like Thor & Hercules, but is also challenged by short mutants. roll eyes (sarcastic) This is almost true for anyone extreme famous who don't have amazing ability to last with said opponents.

- but for fans and to make it entertaining they would let such inconsistency with logic , were the character stats would have him beat.

But considering Wolverine one has to completely ignore his "stats" since comic shows something completely different<epically when he is fighting someone he should no>

Nihilist
Originally posted by kgkg
In cartoons they make the Hulk Win almost always. I guess it's a popularity thing

I mean Hulk causing problem in Asgard a realm full of gods and demi-gods. roll eyes (sarcastic)

In comics it's different smile true in comic ,kurse or mangog would stomp hulk for starters.

movie looks good though.......

Kovacs86
Am I the only person who thinks this looks like mindless, childish shit?

WrathfulDwarf
Pass...

Alpha Centauri
That's the problem Hulk has.

Hulk SHOULD be beating Wolverine and his X-fellows, and anyone like them, with nothing more than a glance. It's never Hulk who has been the issue, it's the writers/fans sometimes.

Hulk could, would and should be turning Wolverine into a puddle. He doesn't necessarily because he's...Wolverine.

-AC

Galan007
Hulk vs. Wolverine looks.... Meh. Glad to see Deadpool making an appearance, though.

Hulk vs. Thor.... That looks okay.

Usually these cartoon movies by Marvel/DC stink of FAIL. ermm

Kovacs86
Originally posted by Galan007
Hulk vs. Wolverine looks.... Meh. Glad to see Deadpool making an appearance, though.

Hulk vs. Thor.... That looks okay.

Usually these cartoon movies by Marvel/DC stink of FAIL. ermm

Actually, it's pretty much just Marvel. DC have a very good track record with their animated stuff (though The Batman is shite).

Accel
Originally posted by roughrider
Marvel has always wanted it both ways with Hulk - hero & destructive monster. Fights against gods like Thor & Hercules, but is also challenged by short mutants. roll eyes (sarcastic)
The idea of of Wolverine fighting him for a while is fine since Wolverine's powerset allows him to take a real beating before going down. It's hard to take him out with fists alone and that's all Hulk has.

Any other top-tier just relying on brute force without sufficient speed would have similar difficulties.

Accel
Originally posted by Kovacs86
Actually, it's pretty much just Marvel. DC have a very good track record with their animated stuff (though The Batman is shite).
They do seem to be improbing quite a bit though. The Next Avengers, Spectacular Spider-Man were fine with Wolverine and the X-Men looking promising as well, so I have high hopes for this one.

On another note, I'd wouldn't say DC exactly has a flawless record either out of the Timmverse with Teen Titans, LoSH, and the new Batman: Brave and the Bold series.

Final Blaxican
I thought Teen Titans was great.

Galan007
Actually, it's pretty much just Marvel. DC have a very good track record with their animated stuff (though The Batman is shite). Superman/Doomsday was shite, imo.

SnakeEyes
Am I the only person who thinks this looks like mindless, childish shit?

You are not alone.

In general, there's so much potential for extremely badass/mature/intelligent animated shows and movies, but the creators seem to think that because it is animation they can get away with making shit. And I suppose they're right, they do get away with it and they continue to make poor shows/movies.

Kovacs86
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
You are not alone.

In general, there's so much potential for extremely badass/mature/intelligent animated shows and movies, but the creators seem to think that because it is animation they can get away with making shit. And I suppose they're right, they do get away with it and they continue to make poor shows/movies.

I agree 100%. For example, the Ultimates/ "Ultimate Avengers" films could have been superb, what with having been based on superb comics that look like they could very easily translate to film. Clearly, that couldn't be done by whichever morons made them...

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Thor has historically came out on the losing end against Hulk in a bulk of their fights.

They've had more fights that have ended for outside reasons than fights with a discernable victor, but Hulk has been that more often than not.

-AC

Yeah, but Hulk also beat Silver Surfer. Hulk beats everyone because like Superman, he is gay.

Kris Blaze
Superman/Doomsday was shite, imo.

I thought it was great big grin

Galan007
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
I thought it was great big grin The first 10-15 minutes were okay. ermm

Raoul
i liked the superman fight with doomsday, everything else was bleh...

roughrider
Yeah, but Hulk also beat Silver Surfer. Hulk beats everyone because like Superman, he is gay.

That's debatable; don't know which example you mean. The Surfer has owned Hulk most of the time.

Galan007
Originally posted by Raoul
i liked the superman fight with doomsday, everything else was bleh... Me too. That's why I said:Originally posted by Galan007
The first 10-15 minutes were okay. ermm stick out tongue

Raoul
Me too. That's why I said: stick out tongue

ha-son

Alpha Centauri
I though The Avengers Vs the Hulk was a good animated movie. Fairly violent (Hulk breaking Giant Man's kneecap was mad), reasonably accurate.

The Spider-Man animated show was the best. I think those cartoons, despite not being canon, gave us all the definitive depictions of those Marvel characters, at least vocally.

Each one just sounds like it could never have been done better by anybody else.

He didn't "beat" him. Surfer is on another level of power altogether. Cosmics are a bit much, even if Hulk can knock them around a bit.

Thor should be losing to Hulk, as he does most of the time, but it's also not a bad loss to Hulk if Thor does win. It's a good dynamic.

-AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.