Visas Marr vs Jaina

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Force and all out

kotorfan
I'm not sure about Visas Marr's force powers, so I would say Jaina if the All out came down to a mostly saber battle.

In force, I'll let someone else decide. or persuade me who would be the better canidate to win this...
I kno Jaina can use Force lightning and supposedly has a crazy lightsaber offense.. as of LOTF anyways

some1 please state the extent of Visas' powers besides force sight. (she is the blind one right?)

Red Nemesis
I might be biased, but I'd call this a Jaina stomp. Not only does she have Skywalker blood, she knows shatterpoint and fought on a level near that of Darth Caedus. I know there were mitigating factors in both fights, but she almost kept up with him. During their first fight she almost got the better of him. This isn't really an impressive feat (he thought she was luke and had one arm during their respective fights) but when added to her other attributes (godly piloting skills, unorthodox fighting style) she comes out on top.

We don't really know much about Visas anyway, so the point is moot.

The presence of an unknown and my bias for Jaina means this will go to Solo.

kotorfan
lol

wait where did it say that Jaina knew the shatterpoint technique?

Red Nemesis
Luke taught it to her during the final LotF book. She learns to destroy even Mandalorian Iron with just a tap. Jacen knew it too, as did (obviously) Luke.

kotorfan
oh. ic
thx

kotorfan
wow everyone is asleep.. its like 12
or 9pm where i used to be..

xxxpoppunker182
Red nemesis I agree completely Jaina would rock visas

Fan Skywalker
I believe Red Nemesis wrapped it up pretty well.

kotorfan
skywalker blood doesn't mean much.. if Galen could be at least 80% of sids and hes from some nobody jedi, anyone properly trained could become more powerful than the skywalker line. example: krayt

oh and I agree with Red Nemesis lol
looksl like this thread is over

Vorpal Ruin
Krayt is stronger than the skywalkers? I doubt he could beat Anakin, Luke, Jacen or Jaina.

I really dont read the comics, but didnt Cade beat him even when Krayt had help?

kotorfan
I thought krayt beat cade..

Darth Truculent
I got a question, did Revan know shatterpoint because he cut down Mandalorians like a farmer in harvest season?

kotorfan
idk but don't think so.. u have to tap it or hit it lightly. not with a forceful blow that would shatter the armor. or whatever Revan did to the armor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.