Lost in Translation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kosta
Go to http://translate.google.com

Pick a phrase and translate it from English to Russian, then Russian to Japanese, then Japanese back to English. Post the result.

I'll get it started.

Original - 'I can't believe it's not butter.'
Result - 'I think this is not oil that is not possible.'

Kosta
Original - 'Boobs are greatest thing on earth.'

Result - 'The biggest boobs on the planet.'

Ax3l
Original - "I'm not wearing Hockey Pads."

Result - "I have to wear hockey pads."

hmm

dadudemon
Original- I want to lick your areolae

Result - I'll lick the plural of the areola.

Mr. Bacon
Originally posted by dadudemon
Original- I want to lick your areolae

Result - I'll lick the plural of the areola.
laughing out loud

AC/DC'S_LVR

AC/DC'S_LVR

AC/DC'S_LVR
original-me so horny
translation-mich so geil

dadudemon
http://www.slapyo.com/wp-content/wrong01.jpg

no expression

AC/DC'S_LVR
Deine ein Idiot

Itzak
http://www.slapyo.com/wp-content/wrong01.jpg

no expression

haermm yeah, I wasn't going to say anything.

dadudemon
Originally posted by AC/DC'S_LVR
Deine ein Idiot

No, you're an idiot because it's not "your an idiot."

laughing laughing laughing

oh...here you go...

nein. Sie sind ein Idiot, weil Sie verwendet das Wort Ihrer anstelle von Ihnen sind.

AC/DC'S_LVR
No, you're an idiot because it's not "your an idiot."

laughing laughing laughing

oh...here you go...

nein. Sie sind ein Idiot, weil Sie verwendet das Wort Ihrer anstelle von Ihnen sind.
thats what the effin translator thing said
i was playing along....putaahah

Vinny Valentine
Original: Can't get enough of these sugar crisps!

Trans: Can not get enough sugar potato chips!

AC/DC'S_LVR
no eres el idiota causa i lo dijo
smurph

dadudemon
Originally posted by AC/DC'S_LVR
thats what the effin translator thing said
i was playing along....putaahah

I know exactly what happened now.

You put in

"youre an idiot"

my bad

big grin

AC/DC'S_LVR

AC/DC'S_LVR
I know exactly what happened now.

You put in

"youre an idiot"

my bad

big grin
que siguen siendo una perra
ahah

AC/DC'S_LVR

AC/DC'S_LVR

Mr. Bacon
Original: I farted on the neighbors.
Result: I have gas in my neighborhood.

Cpt. Valerian

Kosta
Original - how much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Result - If you could chuck wood, how much wood wood woodchuck?

NonSensi-Klown

Because I can
original: don't make me kick you in the nuts
translation: does not make me! They realized the nuts

MIŠT
My firefox wont use Japanese letters weep

Because I can
nah
just do danish or finish... no one can understand either anyway no expression

Michael is the biggest wiener schnitzel ever
translation:
Michael is the largest ever Viennese schnitzel

Kosta

Mywi
"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."

"The deeper the indicators of good health to be adjusted to society is not sick."

Mywi
"I WAS UNCOOL BEFORE UNCOOL WAS COOL"

"Images are cool by me."

MIŠT
isabell wears socks on her head

Isabel is wearing his head

no expression

Kosta
Original - You've got so many machines, Richard. Go on, give us a snare rush!

Result - You have so many machines, Richard. , Whether the loop in a hurry!

biscuits

Mywi
"You rang?"

"Your phone?"

Because I can

MIŠT

Kosta
-Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence

-Aichi capacity is more than the victory of the imagination

WTF? erm

Kosta

Mywi
if you rip my arms off, i'll kick you to death.....if you rips my legs off, i'll bite you to death...if you rips my head off, i'll stare you to death....and if you gouge out my eyes...i'll curse you from beyond the grave.

If you tear up my arms, my death ..... If you kick the legs of my rips, I turned off the death ... If you chew your head out of my rips, I The death ... I'm looking at your eyes ... if you cut out the curse of the tomb, I you!

no expression

Kosta
Originally posted by Mywi
if you rip my arms off, i'll kick you to death.....if you rips my legs off, i'll bite you to death...if you rips my head off, i'll stare you to death....and if you gouge out my eyes...i'll curse you from beyond the grave.

If you tear up my arms, my death ..... If you kick the legs of my rips, I turned off the death ... If you chew your head out of my rips, I The death ... I'm looking at your eyes ... if you cut out the curse of the tomb, I you!

no expression

FKN LOL!

Mywi
"I turned off the death" lol

Because I can
Originally posted by Kosta
-Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence

-Aichi capacity is more than the victory of the imagination

WTF? erm
uhuh know who said that? Beethoven. Thats right.

but nice laughing

MIŠT
Why, Mr. Anderson? Why do you do it? Why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something? For more that your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it freedom? Or truth? Perhaps peace? Yes? No? Could it be for love? Illusions, Mr. Anderson. Vagaries of perception. The temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as the Matrix itself, although only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love. You must be able to see it, Mr. Anderson. You must know it by now. You can't win. It's pointless to keep fighting. Why, Mr. Anderson? Why? Why do you persist?

Why, Mr. Anderson? Why would I do that? Why get up? Why keep fighting? For what you believe is fighting? For more information, your survival? You can tell me what? You do not even know? Freedom? Or is it? Perhaps the world? Yay-ess? No? Maybe love? Fantasy, Anderson said. The perception is fickle. Weak human intelligence in the struggle to build a temporary no sense or purpose of trying to justify. However, the human heart in love, something as dull can be invented, and all of them as the matrix itself, artificial. Look at it, will be able to Anderson. Now you must know. You can not win. Is pointless to keep fighting. Why, Mr. Anderson? Why? Why do you stand?

Strangelove
"I like to do the no-pants dance"

becomes:

"I do dance pants"

Because I can
bahaha
yay-ess, michael, why do you stand?

Kosta

Strangelove
Speech from The American President

America isn't easy. America is advanced citizenship. You've got to want it bad, because it's gonna put up a fight. It's gonna say, "You want free speech? Let's see you acknowledge a man whose words make your blood boil who is standing center stage and advocating at the top of his lungs that which you would spend a lifetime opposing at the top of yours. You want to claim this land as the 'land of the free'? Then the symbol of your country cannot just be a flag. The symbol also has to be one of its citizens exercising his right to burn that flag in protest. Now show me that, defend that, celebrate that in your classrooms. Then you can stand up and sing about the 'land of the free.'"

becomes:

America is not easy. American citizens have the right and good. Bad if you need to go to war. It says: "Your freedom of speech? Of the word, stands for Center Stage, at the top of my lungs, spend your life at the top of the opposition may have had blood boiling , To know the man, let's see. You pretend to be a free "land? "Then as a symbol of your country, the land simply can not flag. Characters and actions of citizens to protest, burn flags to exercise the right. Now, to mark protection The main show, you take the class to be free "if you sing the land. "

MIŠT
I dont know what to put here so have a piece of cheese.

Do not some of my cheese here, know the location.

Mywi
Snake is rarely seen without his cigarettes and enjoys smoking because it keeps him in touch with the "good old days".

Contact because the "good old days have been a snake, he rarely without a cigarette, and tobacco is expected."

Because I can
i'm bisexual, buy me something and i get sexual

translation:
I am bisexual, buy something from me, and I sexually

~Wĺlshy~
Well maybe it's just jealousy
Mixed up with a violent mind
A circumstance that doesn't make much sense
Or maybe I'm just dumb

becomes

Well, it's just jealousy
Mix the hearts of violence
Meaning to the fact that
Or maybe just stupid of me

~Wĺlshy~
Give me something to do to kill some time
Take me to that place that I call home
Take away the strains of being lonely
Take me to the tracks at Christie Road

becomes

To kill some time for me to give something
I notice the location of the house, please call
To take up the strain of loneliness
Christie on the road, trucks, please

Piggle Humsy
Original ~ You made a bold decision and it bit you in the ass.

Result ~ , And bits of your bold decision Bottom

haermm

Phucked Up
Start: I have become comfortably numb.

Result: I was comfortable rout.

The Grey Fox
You like Huey Lewis and the News? Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83,I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humour. In '87, Huey released this, Fore, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to be Square", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself. Hey Paul! TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA NOW YOU ****ING STUPID BASTARD! YOU, ****ING BASTARD!

Translation:
HYUIRUISUANDONYUSU you like? Most of their work early in the new wave that was my favorite, but when you v'83 the sport, in fact I own a commercial, I think it was art. To clear the entire album, the sound is crisp and really give a lot of momentum in the professional and bring new luster. He has been compared to ERUVISUKOSUTERO, but I HYUIYUMOA far more bitter in the cynical sense I have. 87, the plan Huey, the most accomplished album. I am the undisputed masterpiece, "hip-Square", a song so catchy, most people are probably listening to the songs I think it is not. However, they not only for compliance, the same joy and the importance of trends, and a personal statement about the band. Hawaii's Paul! So in plain foolish fellow DORSIA expected to get a reservation, please! In addition, ****ING Bastard!

Mairuzu
Original: This thread sucks

Translated: Take this thread

Ax3l
Original - Let's get ****ed up and kill someone

Result - I ****ed and kill comrade

Mairuzu
Original: No, it's not. It's ****ing Sunday. And I've got to go to ****ing work in four ****ing hours 'cos every other ****er in my ****ing department is ****ing ill! Now can you see why I'm so ****ing angry?!

Translated: No, not in this case. Sunday was cursed. And I'm within four hours "to the devil in one's work is not good is not good in the department, the stupidity of other people were COS devilishly bad! It is angrily so why can not the slightest idea ?

Strangelove
Original: Enjoy the finer things in life.

Translation: To enjoy life, small things

Quincy
Original: I'm a dog chasing cars

Translation: I have a dog chasing the car

~Wĺlshy~
SEVEN MOTHER ****ING BIRDS ARE SHITTING ON YOUR FACE

The mother of seven people in the face of the bird SHITTING ****ING

Cpt. Valerian
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Chupa me grande negro heuvos, por favor?

No, that's still wrong.

It's 'Chupa mis grandes huevos negros, por favor?'

General Kaliero
Original - "For my ally is the Force. And a powerful ally it is."
Result - "For my ally, is compulsory. And a powerful ally."

Peach
Original: "Sure. It's not like gravity ever killed anyone."
Result: "Of course. This is never as the seriousness killed anyone."

General Kaliero
Original - "So does walking into a harem covered in chocolate."
Result - "So whether in Harlem, will move covered in chocolate."

Mr. Bacon
Original: Sex is great until you have a lemur on your back.
Result: To the greatest sex of your sinus and lemur.

Mairuzu
Original: I want my baby back baby back baby back baby back baby back, I want my baby back baby back baby back baby back, chilli's baby back ribs. Barbecue sauce

Result: My back is back again and again, I BAKKURIBU baby, Chile gave birth to a baby in the back of his children want a baby baby baby baby baby I want to have children. Barbecue sauce

Mairuzu
"I want to have children. Barbecue sauce."

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Original: I want my baby back baby back baby back baby back baby back, I want my baby back baby back baby back baby back, chilli's baby back ribs. Barbecue sauce

Result: My back is back again and again, I BAKKURIBU baby, Chile gave birth to a baby in the back of his children want a baby baby baby baby baby I want to have children. Barbecue sauce

crylaugh

Kosta
Original: This thread sucks

Translated: Take this thread

- This thread is full of win

- This thread is full victory

Mairuzu
Original: I don't wanna grow up, im a toys r us kid.

Result: I am in the area of toys, we do not want men to grow.

GCG
Original: My wife was in the bathroom covering her face in cream.

Translate: My wife, in the bathroom, his face covered with cream.

Mairuzu
HIS

~Wĺlshy~
There was a little mouse called keith, who circumcised men with his teeth. it wasn't for leisure or sexual pleasure, it was just for the cheese underneath.

MAUSUKISU his teeth in the name of the male circumcision. For leisure and pleasure it is not sexual, just below the cheese.

Mairuzu
just below the cheese

~Wĺlshy~
i read a while ago that Velvet Revolver found a singer

I have some time ago, the singer found VERUVETTORIVORUVA read

AbnormalButSane
Everybody wang chung tonight.
All of Wang Chung tonight.

Ax3l
Igor Stravinsky was a huge influence to Frank Zappa

IGORUSUTORAVINSUKI, had great influence on FURANKUZAPPA

Ax3l
I wanna kill my china pig

China, I need to kill the pig

GCG
this is like chinese whispers

~Wĺlshy~
Pick a phrase and translate it from English to Russian, then Russian to Japanese, then Japanese back to English. Post the result.

I'll get it started.

And select a phrase in English from Russian, Japanese, translated into Russian, and Japanese back to English. From the results.

I had to go for it.

Mywi

~Wĺlshy~
President George W Bush said allowing the US car industry to fail would not be "a responsible course of action"

U.S. President George W. Bush, the U.S. auto industry to become "" a course of action is responsible for the failure can be

walshy

Mairuzu
Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The man, I fight in the club, please refer to the wise men used to live strong. I refer to this possibility, please, and I please see the waste. God Damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables, slaves with white collars. We chased the car and clothes, we do not have to buy our shit do not like working in a job you can run ads. We are the children of history, man. Is not the purpose or location. We have no great war. No Great Depression. The spirit of our great war ... a war for our Great Depression, my life. We all believe were raised on TV, all the millionaires and movie gods and rock stars of the day. However, we are not. Then, slowly learning that fact. And we are very angry.

GCG
... a war for our Great Depression, my life.

good luck

AbnormalButSane
"Thought I had something more to say"

That's what I was saying is that from

AbnormalButSane
"I will see you on the dark side of the moon."

I month, will appear on the dark side.

Cadence Donovan
Original: Forgive me. Damn! I gave into my fear. I gave into my pain. I sold your life to save my own... I'm a loser. I'm not the hero you thought I was. I'm nothing! Meryl, I'm sorry! Forgive me.

Result: Forgive me. Damn! I gave my fear. I had pain. I sold to save my life ... I was a loser. I thought that if my hero is not. I did! Merrill, I apologize! Excuse me.

*=DeathReaperr'
Original: That's what she said.

She said that in the past
no expression

LordZoltan
I can turn spaghetti into rice just by looking at it.

I, in turn, spaghetti, rice, it is seen.

LordZoltan
I AM JAPANESE
I HATING SON OF ***** AMERICAN
AMERICAN IS PIG
DO YOU WANT HAMBURGER?
DO YOU WANT PIZZA?
AMERICAN IS PIG DISGUSTING
GEORGE BUSH IS MURDERER
****ING U.S.A

I am in Japan
The son of a ***** I hate America
American pigs.
You hamburger?
You pizza?
American is ugly pig
George Bush is a murderer
****ING U.S.A

LordZoltan
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

And all navodyaschaya, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to the right, and the amount to tick:
, Anyone can buy or sell support to, or the name of the beast or the number of one to know the name of the saved.
Here is wisdom. First, calculate the number of animals to try to understand, that the number of rights, and that number is 600, 60-6.

LordZoltan
I dont need LSD or THC... I get high on GOD.

THC, LSD and I need my God ... Do not obtain a high-on.

Strangelove
The first rule of Fight Club is - you do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is - you DO NOT talk about Fight Club. Third rule of Fight Club, someone yells Stop!, goes limp, taps out, the fight is over. Fourth rule, only two guys to a fight. Fifth rule, one fight at a time, fellas. Sixth rule, no shirt, no shoes. Seventh rule, fights will go on as long as they have to. And the eighth and final rule, if this is your first night at Fight Club, you have to fight.

--------------------------------------------

The first rule of Fight Club is - you do not talk about Fight Club. Fight Club the first two rules - to talk about Fight Club. Three rules of Fight Club's first stop somebody scream! , Tap exhausted, goes to fight for it. 4 second rule, the two men fight. 5 second rule, one fight at a time, everyone. 6 second rule, shirts and shoes. 7 second rule, as long as the fighting continues. In addition, the rules and final position, this time a night club fight, you have to fight.

Strangelove
Original: Jam a bastard in it, you crap!
Translated: It JAMUKURAPPU To Kill!

Insomniatric
"Bite my shiny metal ass" in Danish.

Bite mit skinnende metal ass.

Amazing Vrayo!!
original: I rock out with my cock out
translated: I cook in my lockout (wut?)

gefallen_engel
original: Man was created not only out of God's benevolance but also of Satan's evil

translation: Man, that was created by God, the evil of Satan benevolance

the.kenzo
Originally posted by gefallen_engel
original: Man was created not only out of God's benevolance but also of Satan's evil

translation: Man, that was created by God, the evil of Satan benevolance

That one worked out quite nice. laughing

Senkan Okami
Original: "Mad as a hatter, the light of the moon, silvery shimmer, his rage spells your doom."

Translated: "Hat, as mad as the light of the silvery glow, spell doom for their anger."

Strangelove
Originally posted by Insomniatric
"Bite my shiny metal ass" in Danish.

Bite mit skinnende metal ass. read the first post.

Strangelove
original: "Eleanor Rigby picks up the rice in the church where a wedding has been"

Translation: "ERENOARIGUBI the wedding in a church, a collection of rice"

Insomniatric
original: Get your title back with title max!

Translate: Get your books up to the title in a row!

wtf?

Insomniatric
Originally posted by Strangelove
read the first post.

I read the first post... just now.

Baylin
we live, we breath, but in the end we're all just angel dust

translates to -

We are the breath at the end of the dust in the corner of every living being

How very profound...

Insomniatric
Original: I ****** your mother's sister.

Translate: My sister, your mother is a mess.

laughing

Insomniatric
Original: Eat my shorts.

Translate: Shove it. laughing out loud

Baylin
while my guitar gently weeps

=

while my guitar gently weep

that's not bad really....

Piggle Humsy
Original: I'm sorry that good-looking people like us made you throw up and feel bad about yourself.

Translation: Sorry, beautiful people, we could throw away his own and your feel.

Baylin
I love it when a girl orgasms on my face

=

Orgasm girl I love what I do in the face

hysterical

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Baylin
I love it when a girl orgasms on my face

=

Orgasm girl I love what I do in the face

hysterical

crylaugh

Piggle Humsy
You make me the happiest I have ever been

=

This is the happiest I have ever for me

Strangelove
Original: Please don't spoil my day, I'm miles away. And after all, I'm only sleeping.

Translated: Please do not ruin my day, I was miles away. Finally, I was sleeping.

That ACDC Chick
original:lets go to the movies
translated:Is, let's go to the movies

Baylin
i have sweaty balls that get itchy, can you scratch them for me?

=

I'm sweaty balls itch that you can hurt me?

confused

Insomniatric
original: I met this six-year-old child, with this blank, pale, emotionless face and, the blackest eyes... the Devil's eyes.

translate:
I'm empty, pale, emotionless face Ito Meguro, 6-year-old child ... meet the devil is in the eye.

Insomniatric
original: Bite my shiny metal ass!

translate: Bite the metallic luster of my butt!

Piggle Humsy
Original: You're putting the pussy on a pedestal.

Translation: You have to get to the pedestal of the cat.

That ACDC Chick
Original: I still have the body of a seventeen year old. And it's starting to smell.

Translated:17 years of my body. He started to smell.

Insomniatric
Original
Go suck some cock, *****.

Translate
Go smoke some female chickens.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Original: I used to rule the world, seas would rise when I gave the word.

Translate: I have to rule the world, the rise in the sea when I gave the word is used.

*blink blink*

Insomniatric
Original: I put lives at risk when I drive like this. I put wives at risk with a knife like this.

Translate: I spent my life in danger when I drive.

I do this kind of risk with a knife, his wife.

EvilAngel
Original: I don't want to fight

Translation: I do not want to opponent

Jaeh.is.Awesome
>> Dr. Gregory House: because other doctors are just not sarcastic enough.

>>Guregorihausu Doctor: This is another mordant is not enough doctors.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.