hokuto no ken gaiden

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
what do people think about them? amongst the fanbase for Hnk there are those who like them and a few who don't.

Kirikaze Fuuma
it's very good especially the fighting scenes. personally I like toki-den even though there are so many retcon on those HNK gaiden.

Wei Phoenix
This sounds like something that has to do with FOTNS. Am I right?

Sado22
yup

Wei Phoenix
Oh you must inform me on whatever this is that I have been missing please!

Endless Mike
I love them, the animation and music are great

Sado22
for me it was like a dream come true.....hnk redrawn with cool music. not to mention the retcons were great as well and so were the "never before seen" elements of the story.

btw you guys seen kenshiro den yet? if you have was yuria pregent? and if she was, where is his child now? did he/she die with yuria or is the child ryu?

~Sado

Kirikaze Fuuma
some source said Ryu is Raoh's son. (when did Raoh married? or maybe he already married with Reina?)

Yuria was pregnant? I don't know. they lived happily only about 1-2 months. if she's really pregnant, then it means the child was died.

Sado22
actually Yuria lived longer than that. basically when raoh put his soul into her he said she has a few more years. his exact words were "go and live your remaining years peacefully with Kenshiro".

where are you getting the 1-2 months from?

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by Sado22
actually Yuria lived longer than that. basically when raoh put his soul into her he said she has a few more years. his exact words were "go and live your remaining years peacefully with Kenshiro".

where are you getting the 1-2 months from?

from a magazine. seeing how Yuria's disease became worse after Kenshiro's final battle with Raoh so I think it does makes sense.

Sado22
what magazine? be specific foo! mad

Kirikaze Fuuma
game magazine which called game master

SmashBro
I thought Ryu was Raoh's adopted son.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.