Dark Knight's only Golden Globe nominee is Heath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
http://www.goldenglobes.org/news/id/104

Thats a surprise to me. I figured it would at least get a couple more nominees, such as original score, screenplay, picture, directing, or something.

The Heap
Congradulations Heath! May you rest in peace. Atleast TDK got one nominee.

Master Crimzon
Disappointing. But it got a hell of a lot of nominations from Broadcast Film Critics Association, Los Angeles Film Critics Association, Satellite Awards, St. Louis Film Critic Association, etc...

Not wins for best picture, though.

fini
IT can't get original score, because its a sequel

Nope for screenplay, nor any other. While it was a good movie, it really was ONLY going to get one nomination in the GG.

For the oscars it will get more though.

Keehar
Cool. Hope he wins.

Mr Parker
Man what a load of crap.It should have gotten many more awards than that. mad well at least Ledger got his due.Although they probably wouldnt have even given him that if he hadnt died since there were many other awards it was deserving of but did not recieve.

SelinaAndBruce
Yea I think there was a lot of fine acting in the Dark Knight. I think Gary Oldman was the second best and Aaron Eckhart deserved to be recognized. I think the awards are basically afraid to give the movie more hype by giving it too many noms which is stupid

TheGame17
So did Heath Ledger lose? sad
i heard they gave the nod to that "no country for old men" dude..

cloud102
Guys, guys, the Globes don't recognize this, because genre films and especially Batman is unpopular overseas. Heath did get in, so that's a plus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.