Your most genious plan?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kennedyward
I once created a sword made of paper that actually hurt my english teacher with one light swing. I got suspended, and grounded but i was a genious that day!

smokin'

Mairuzu
We take Pete's car, we drive over to Mum's, we go in, take care of Philip - "I'm so sorry, Philip" - then we grab Mum, we go over to Liz's place, hole up, have a cup of tea and wait for this whole thing to blow over.

Why have we got to go to Liz's?

Because we do.

But she dumped you!

I have to know if she's all right!

Why?

Because I love her!

All right... gayyy... I'm not staying there, though.

Why not?

If we hole up, I wanna be somewhere familiar, I wanna know where the exits are, and I wanna be allowed to smoke.

Okay. We take Pete's car, go round Mum's, go in, deal with Philip - "Sorry, Philip!" - grab Mum, go to Liz's, pick her up, bring her back here, have a cup of tea and wait for this whole thing to blow over.

Perfect!

No, no, no, no, no, wait, we can't bring her back here.

Why not?

Well, it's not really safe, is it?

Yeah, look at the state of it.

Where's safe? Where's familiar?

Where can I smoke?

Take car. Go to Mum's. Kill Phil - "Sorry." - grab Liz, go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint, and wait for all of this to blow over. How's that for a slice of fried gold?

Mr. Bacon
incorrect grammar

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Mairuzu
How's that for a slice of fried gold? Yeah, boiii

BruceSkywalker
I had a double-bladed naginata made once

Rogue Jedi
Learn how to teleport, teleport to every KMC members bedroom and leave a dead fish in their underwear drawer.

Kosta
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Learn how to teleport, teleport to every KMC members bedroom and leave a dead fish in their underwear drawer.

THAT WAS YOU!

MOTHERF*CKER! mad

Rogue Jedi
Thats what you get for stealing my Oreos, *****.

jeffturner
Me and my friends planned a bank robbery.. thats quite funny na.

Final Blaxican
I called in a bomb threat at the special Olympics.

MIŠT
For genius plans, you people aren't going to win any nobel prizes hmm

Final Blaxican
It's more of a hate crime then an ingenious plan.

Bardock42
I invented the special, only-black-targeting, addictive substance in fried chicken.

Ok, ok, I'm lying. The Colonel did it, but I had KFC for dinner once. weep

Lord Knightfa11
How i used to get something from my parents.

Lets say I want item x.

I think of a way that Item x affects my school. Lets say... I don't have motivation to finish my homework because all i do is sit around bored afterwards. I need item x to make it so that I actually want to play with my toy.

Parents say no, of course, you moron, that's too expensive, bop me on the head, and send me to bed without any dinner.

Sitting in my room, phase two comes... I feel quite a coughing spasm... (don't try this at home) so I open the november window and let the cool breeze carress me... all night long, leaving me with an INSATIABLE cold. I wake up earlier than my parents and close the window.

How do I liquedate this into item x?

a) the guilt trip method. "I think the pain in my throat and lungs started when you bopped me on the head" now they will faun over me and give me whatever I want as long as I don't call the ASPCA. Any infirmity works, but you have to find a logical way to link it to what they did to you. Maybe the sickness was caused because you spent the whole night cold and hungry from not having dinner. Now, they won't ever do that again because they don't want to give you pneumonia, but as soon as they ask "is there anything I can do for you", I can say "is it possible that I could have.... Item x" and if i am a good enough actor (which I am) VOILA, your bran new Item X.

b. The act good method

No, just kidding, this does not work. Acting good will never get you what you want.

c) (warning, extreme cuteness and good acting required) the get what you want by trying really really hard method. So now you get a job. You want "item x" for 400 dollars, so you work all day doing something... (mowing lawns for mrs. renkins?) and then you work the next day, and the next day, and the next day. IT may take WEEKS of hard work to pull this off, but lets say you get a dollar a day, and work all day for twenty days. Now you have twenty dollars. You tell your parents that you think you have enough money for item x. "is that what this is all about? that silly toy? well i guess we could swing by the store and look at it on the way home tomorrow" You give yourself a smug grin, because you know you almost have item x.

You get to the store, and you are 380 dollars short... you start to sniffle, and get tears when the storekeeper tells you that you don't have enough money for that toy. Your poverty stricken parents look at each other and start thinking of ways to get it for you, after all, you worked sooooo hard.... they go through every account they have, think of where they could cut groceries or spending so that they could afford a four hundred dollar loan, but eventually they charge it to their credit card.

Congratulations on your new "item x"!

How to get cake:
wrap your mother a present for her "birfday!" go up to her and yell "happy birfday, mommy"! now your mother has two reactions, either "but today isn't my birthday" or "for me? thank-you". for the first one, you say, "yes it is, cause i got u a present!"

after this, when she reaches for the present you say "nuh-uh-uh uh" in your cutest voice and she asks why not. And you say that she has to make a cake first, and without cake, the birthday will be ruined.

Mom makes cake because your so cute, and shazam, you win.

Lord Knightfa11
Originally posted by Bardock42
I invented the special, only-black-targeting, addictive substance in fried chicken.

Ok, ok, I'm lying. The Colonel did it, but I had KFC for dinner once. weep so why am i f***ing addicted? confused ij don't look black...

YAY IM A MO FO GANGSTER!!! FINALLY!!!

Bardock42
Or you just get some flour and sugar and bake your own cake.

Leo.M
I would say but the last person i told, said that freaked them out. shocklaugh Still pretty smart i think laughcry

Lord Knightfa11
just say it

Lord Knightfa11
Originally posted by Bardock42
Or you just get some flour and sugar and bake your own cake. unless you are 3 years old, which i was.

Scythe
Originally posted by Kennedyward
I once created a sword made of paper that actually hurt my english teacher with one light swing. I got suspended, and grounded but i was a genious that day!

smokin'

Let's award behavior like this with a medal...

Bardock42
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
unless you are 3 years old, which i was. Yeah, the present plan seems better in that case,.

AC/DC'S_LVR
when i figured out how to steal books from the library that no one reads anyway

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.