Lee vs Sasuke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yungz22
Who would win if sasuke's sharingan was at the level it was when he fought naruto but he still got oro's training meaning he is still fast but no sharingan doujutsu

Terryc250
Sasuke in a stomp

Dark-Jaxx
Sasuke easily.

Csdabest
Sasuke owns rockless badly.

yungz22
yea ur right sasuke would win because of the jutsu factor

Terryc250
And he's faster then Rock Lee, and has sharingan to predict his movements.

Wil Deidara
Originally posted by Terryc250
And he's faster then Rock Lee, and has sharingan to predict his movements.

Don't know about being faster since he has the 8 gates. But Sasuke still wins.

Csdabest
Shunshin currently has provin to be faster than Gates. Just gates has more of a constant speed and manuverability

roz88
lee gets outclassed

braveheart
Lee is still nothing and will lose

Terryc250
Originally posted by Wil Deidara
Don't know about being faster since he has the 8 gates. But Sasuke still wins.
Sasuke won't be standing there while Lee opens his gates, and even if he opens all 8 gates Sasuke has moves that could hurt Lee badly, and can still keep up with speed and predict his movements

Wil Deidara
Sasuke won't be standing there while Lee opens his gates, and even if he opens all 8 gates Sasuke has moves that could hurt Lee badly, and can still keep up with speed and predict his movements

That is the exact reason why Lee can't win, but with the gates, Lee>Sasuke in speed.

braveheart
since yungz striped sasuke of almost everything even though sasuke can see lee wen he's in the gates that doesnt mean he can stop it but i think sasuke would still win

Terryc250
Not really, he still has all his skill and 3rd tomoe

he's still capable of doing
http://i33.tinypic.com/307x5wy.jpg

yungz22
Originally posted by braveheart
since yungz striped sasuke of almost everything even though sasuke can see lee wen he's in the gates that doesnt mean he can stop it but i think sasuke would still win

sasuke cant see lee when he is in the gates because he is moving to fast. But i still think sasuke would win and all i stripped sasuke of is the eye techniques

braveheart
Originally posted by yungz22
sasuke cant see lee when he is in the gates because he is moving to fast. But i still think sasuke would win and all i stripped sasuke of is the eye techniques

considering he jus doesnt hav 1 eye technique ur still strippin sasuke of alot of power

Terryc250
Originally posted by yungz22
How so? Gai and Kakashi saw him totally fine, Kakashi even saw when his muscles snapped.

Wil Deidara
Kakashi even saw when his muscles snapped.

Kakashi knew his muscles were being torn because of how slow his arm was moving.

Csdabest
No He saw when the muscles snapped. Also. The user see high movements and predicts the movement before the person can even move. Did you see how much of a difference that third tomoe made during the narusasu fight.

Rock lee Has Full Human potential speed. Sasuke has godlike speed. He has the fastest shunshin which in bursts it seems to be faster than Gates. And lee stated he couldnt charge someone at those speed cuz he coundt see the counter. Lee would run right now Chidori gatana, eisou, senbon, or my favorite. Negashi. Or better yet. Amaterasu or Kasegui no jutsu Sasuke has too many options other than predicting his moves and countering with taijutsu. Lee gets raped

Final Blaxican
Rock lee moves far faster then peak human.

yungz22
Originally posted by braveheart
considering he jus doesnt hav 1 eye technique ur still strippin sasuke of alot of power

its only the tsuykiyomi and amaterasu. Are you saying sasuke is nothing without his Mangekyou? Sasuke still has chidori and all its variants. He also has all of his fire techniques

Csdabest
Peak Human speed is what the person reaches when the limits are off. Sasuke looks Lee in the eyes and paralisis him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.